Forum › Posts by bodevanlot

bodevanlot
No,1 discussion 20 Nov 05:06
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is fucking awesome. NicoMaki is such a godsend in my life... thanks to the scanlators. I can't believe we're so lucky as to have more of this in store.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

That was wonderful.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is really sweet. Classic theme done right, gets the dokis going.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is awesome. Couples working through their issues and becoming closer because of it is my fetish.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Is the yuri I normally enjoy as weird to an outsider as this was to me? I have no idea how conditioned I am, but this was a fucking trip.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is great. Adult NicoMaki is the pinnacle.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

So basically a yuri manga, but with the beginning and ending removed, leaving only the good bit. Guess I can live with that.

I mean, it's 10 pages. Here and there something manages to do something remarkable in that space, but this is pretty nice given the length.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I love Momono Moto's angst. Once I've bought into it, little else in yuri is capable of giving me such feels.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is triumphant. What a time to be alive.

bodevanlot
Image Comments 06 Aug 03:03
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013
Karkhku

I feel as though the final panel, in which Kagami & Konata are engaging in fully nude sexual intercourse, may slightly overstep the bounds of the ecchi classification.

bodevanlot
Image Comments 23 Jul 09:25
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013
Tumblr_npehfdsoqs1qm8wf8o1_1280

Those outfits are sexy.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

On page two, they appear to be stopped at an intersection. I don't understand why nobody else has noticed this.

The edit was funny, though.

bodevanlot
Image Comments 07 Jul 08:17
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013
Cfh8naiviaasp_u.png%20large

You have it positively backwards, Scovil. The last thing the world needs is more people. An entire generation of ~50% gays would do a world of good for so many of the planet's problems.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This was wonderful.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is great, the art really sets it apart but the dialog is good too, it suits them.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 5:56AM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

NicoMaki is taking over my life.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is wonderful.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Haha, I was so confused. I didn't realize there were flashbacks at first, so I thought her mole was switching sides at will.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Maki's response is magnificent.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is exactly why the length should be irrelevant.

You don't need a lot of pages to tell a good story, but it's nice to be able to enjoy something over a longer period of time.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

why does this stuff keep getting translated

It's funny because the scanlator seems to be of the same mind. Every release post gets more & more dismissive of the content he'd just dredged through, yet still he persists.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Why are the guys always jerks? I enjoyed this chapter but the tags are rather ominous. I hope the dude gets his hopes dashed fast, but I'm sure that won't be the case.

Sacchan is pretty intense.

For sure. Threw some candy in the river & then waded in after it, like, damn.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is nice.

It's a little... sad?

It's bittersweet, I think. Student takes the rejection in stride & chooses to cherish the moment anyhow (Student isn't thinking of the flowers when she agrees it's lovely).

It's a situation which is usually associated with a lot of angst, handled without any, which is nice.

last edited at Mar 5, 2015 6:42PM

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

As someone not invested in Touhou, I'm glad this was featured, I probably never would have read it otherwise. Will definitely look into some of the author's other works.

Can anyone recommend any similar stories or authors? There is too much 2hu for me to even begin to know where to look.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is really bad, haha. I stopped halfway but had to keep reading to get to the "making sex" comment.

Concept is kind of similar to the first story of Fleurir, but like a campier version.