Forum › Posts by kickap00

kickap00
Fragtime discussion 05 Dec 21:17
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Oh wow she just realized that this girl could be using her. About time it took her to figure that out... Nothing really happened in ch7 but i think the next one will be a good one. This just seemed like a filler.

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I can't speak for love live becuse ive never seen the anime either. As far as I know nico and maki just hug eachother in the anime but the extent of actual yuri is probably little if none at all. It's all just the fanbase that makes it yuri. I mean, you see a ton of bubbline art even though their whole relationship is implied or just friendship.

So you shouldn't have high expectations of yuri for these shows or you're gonna be disappointed.

kickap00
Glare discussion 05 Dec 20:28
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

There is a severe lack of mami x kyouko love. We need moar

kickap00
Citrus discussion 05 Dec 01:20
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

... but I want those sexy scenes!

We all want those sexy scenes. But it's better if they hold off, that way those scenes will be all the more sweeter.

kickap00
Citrus discussion 05 Dec 01:18
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Actually, I thought the same thing about Momokino-san when it appeared that she was forcing herself on Mei a few chapters ago.

Now that you mention it Momokino did say something similar to that.. Whoa the feels! ;~;

Also, I have another question for everyone. Now that Mei has forced herself on Yuzu, did she do it because she has feelings for Yuzu (confused though they may be) or because this is a learned response from someone else (and I refer back to my Momokino statement above)?

As I said before, I thought that Mei did that only to distract herself from all her despair. Afterall she has done it before. Her feelings towards Yuzu are unclear, I want to say she feels something for Yuzu but her attitude suggests otherwise... I feel even worse for Yuzu because Mei is just making this sisterly relationship harder on her.

kickap00
Citrus discussion 04 Dec 22:21
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Wow, normally I think Mei is a total bitch but I felt bad for her in this chapter.
Especially when she said "I want you to need me" this poor girl doesn't know what to do with herself. She feels like she doesn't have any purpose if someone isn't telling her what to do. I hope she realizes what her dad is trying to do, that school isn't everything and that she should be more free and shouldn't live how others view her.

I would actually like if Yuzu turned Mei down, I think she will because she's a nice person and wouldn't try to take advantage of Mei in such a vulnerable state. Mei has complicated feelings toward Yuzu, and is now using her as a distraction. It would be nice (if boring), if Yuzu were to turn her down, and try to continue forming a real relationship with Mei.

This is such a good story, it's heart breaking.

Also, I heard the next chapter will be in January. Ugh these long updates are killing me but they are worth it !

last edited at Dec 4, 2013 10:22PM

kickap00
Image Comments 02 Dec 20:16
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013
Alimari

they really are the best pairing ^u^

kickap00
After Life discussion 01 Dec 22:50
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This hit close to me.. reminds me of someone close that I forgot. I just remembered again Q~Q

kickap00
Feelings discussion 01 Dec 15:53
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

dem mickey mouse hands

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Should proofread this because some of the grammar is messed up.

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

That was nice, I like how girls can be very simple people too

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I feel like that blonde girl (forgot her name) doesn't want to give more time to minamo.. this is an unexpected turn. It looks like her and key were on a date :o

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

WUHT

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

The cuddling day chapter was so cute.. I wish I had someone to cuddle with

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I don't see how you can't like Minamo.. sure she's a baby sometimes but she's cute.
And yayyy mini-key came back! :D

kickap00
Append Disc discussion 25 Nov 23:41
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

The amount of yuri in these are at 150% the art is great without it being overly explicit. Sekihara is a genius with how they capture all of mikus reactions and cute expressions.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This... was really interesting

no sarcasm there

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I like how her expression never changes. My reaction was just like hers at the end xD

kickap00
Image Comments 23 Nov 17:56
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013
39611240_big_p4t

I wish this really happened in rebellion

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

That was really soo sweet. I would like a continuation of them as well when those feelings develope over the years

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

"who is the cake?" Haha that part was killing me

I enjoyed that scene in Rebellion

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

throws up a little gross

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

that was a nice one shot, I really like Minase Ruruu's one-shots, my favorite being Your Fragrance. I'd like to see them continue this, or maybe make another longer series, anything than just one shots! You're killing me here TT_TT

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Soo this doujin was basically just a summary of Rebellion ..

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Ugh.. even when anime girls eat so much they still look so moe. It's not the same with the rest of us :<

This should have a "food" tag

last edited at Nov 20, 2013 1:34AM