Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

This. Give me more of this fluffy goodness

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 21 May 20:33
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
E1fc7oyvkaiez1q-orig

With this being Hubert, I dunno whether he's annoyed at the rain or that his professor is making out with Edelgard

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Playin the jealousy game, eh? Smart. Ya can gauge her reaction in a fairly safe manner, since she can just say she got over the crush later on... and come clean if(when) they get together

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

As someone who also has a fairly big inferiority complex... gods I relate to Kurokawa a lot here. I'm sorry, but something as deep seated as that, something that's been with you since childhood, isn't something you're gonna be able to get over by just being friends(?) with a pretty girl for a few weeks(months? Forget how long it's been in manga), but something you honestly need proper professional help with. Remember why she didn't want them calling each other by their first names? Cause they're not equal. At least to Kurokawa they aren't.

Let me put this in perspective: you don't like yourself. People have put you down throughout your entire life to the point you're doing it yourself. Then you meet a person who you consider radiant. You put them on a pedestal, admiring them from afar. For you that's enough, that's all you think you're worthy of. You might become friends with them, talk to them, but they're still on that pedestal, still standing above you. But you understand that, you're okay with that. Then, all of a sudden (to you anyway) the person tries to pull you up, confessing that they love you. You can't comprehend it, you WON'T. To be able to love another you have to be on equal footing, to be able to look them in the eye. This person confessing to you implies that you're equal, but you know better. You're not equal, and you never will be. So you push them away, because you believe they're better than you, too good for you.

Sound familiar? I've a feeling this is the sorta thing Kurokawa is going through. And the kicker? Nanaki herself (though she regrets it now) helped enforce that mindset, Miki as well. So when Izumi tells an obviously stricken/depressed Kurokawa to consider NANAKI'S feelings before her own? And adding to the fact that to Kurokawa Izumi is above her, on equal footing with Nanaki? It's no wonder she snapped.

As painful as it's gonna be to see Miki chew out Kurokawa... I think she's gonna need it to be able to stand up and talk to Nanaki about things.

tl;dr I really feel and understand what Kurokawa's going through and really hope she can learn to love herself so she can love Nanaki and get some professional help cause god damn she needs and deserves it

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Sensei used Smoothness! It's Super Effective!

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I'm always down for more cute student/teacher yuri! Though to clarify, she's the child of the dad's mistress, yeah? Which is why the mother and elder daughter are so cold towards her. Younger sister seems nice though

And I think, just a theory, that I too might be... a Yurijoshi. So I'm gonna be following this partly because I simply relate to the teacher lol

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I don't really see this as over the top personally. It's been shown before that her inferiority complex probably started back when she was a kid, and it's been festering and building for all this time. And then the girl she admires, the 'Princess' she resigned herself to watching from afar because she thinks she can never be equal to her, confesses to her? Hell, that's bound to cause some emotional damage. I'm just hoping she's able to learn to love herself for who she is, and I hope Nanaki can help her do that. Maybe Izumi and Miki can talk some sense into her

On the other hand Miki's expression worries me. Admittedly I've not been keeping up a lot recently so... has Miki ever shown any signs of homophobia or anything similar?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Wait a sec... didn't the archbishop originally intend for Menou to complete that assignment? Or maybe she gave it to her knowing that, since she had to 'guard' Akari, that the task would fall to Momo? Maybe miss Archbishop wants to get rid of Momo? But then, she must have known sending her down to investigate the tunnels would lead her to the ritual site... and whats with that big dragon thing?

So many questions! Oh, and obligatory 'Momo and the Princess are cute together' comment

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I think part of it is Sarasa is scared. Scared that when Mio has to leave when her Mom gets back from her trip that they'll drift apart again, that she'll lose her love again. So she, in her desperation for something to keep them linked. is pushing the SM play. A secret for the two of them to share, to keep them connected. At least, I think that's how her mind is perceiving it right now. She WANTS to love Mio like in the fluffy yuri manga she has, but... her own base nature and desire to stay close to Mio is sort of warping her, if that makes sense. Plus Momono certainly isn't helping, egging Sarasa on like she is

Just my own personal take

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I am a bit curious about the little sister's goal. Perhaps she just genuinely wants her sister and Mio to get together? Maybe part of her wanting SM play with her sister is due to some unrequited love to that other girl who's name I forget? Regardless, I'm interested to see where this goes!

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Oh hey, I have this anthology! It's a good one, that's for sure. I wonder if we're gonna get the rest of it on here too

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Stupidly cute fluff? Sign me up!

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Oh hey look, a happy ending. Ya know, surprisingly enough I don't think this collection has churned out a single story I don't like yet. Even the first one I find myself liking despite the... questionable nature of their relationships health

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees NanoFate! And the high quality shit too. That's some of that good stuff

On another note is this an old one? The after word says it's their first Nanoha book, but looking I see a bunch of other NanoFate stuff on this site. Kinda curious

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 05 May 01:51
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
Ensvuvmxyakz6p8-orig

I guess I'm not big brain enough to get the joke... one of these days it'll probably come to me and I'll burst out laughing at the most inappropriate time

Ya know, like at a funeral

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 05 May 01:47
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
Ezqlolhuuaaj9rm-orig%20(1)

Huh... Well, that's certainly something I never thought I'd see.

But I think I like it

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 05 May 01:43
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
75263848_p0

Same really. I ship Rinku/Muni and Kyouko/Shinobu myself, but this one IS rather cute, I'll admit

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Wait... is X human? Or was she referring to the fact that she loves Honey-san just like Hayate-san? Gods I love this series! And yet another excellently choreographed fight scene, though it makes me wonder if they'll get an even stronger form when they fully realize their love for each other. Despite the fact X had to fight underhanded to win, and she's been weakened, she still seems fairly strong. Plus it seems Honey's doubts were holding them back in that fight... and maybe Moe-chan is starting to see that X ain't that great of a boss?

I wish this would get an anime adaptation!

On another note... is there a physical release of this? If there is I need to start looking for it

last edited at May 5, 2021 1:40AM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Damn that's some good shit. Seriously, if anyone ever questions the validity of manga as compared to novels this is one of the ones you gotta show them. Actually, maybe one with a bit less nudity... not a bad thing, but they could get the wrong idea

And the optimist in me wants to take that as a hopeful ending

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

So it looks like Rena-chan (I think that's her name) knows, though I think the rest are still clueless. I hope Hina works up the courage to tell them soon! Honestly I think it should be fine, except maybe with a little resistance from the girl with the glasses

Also, Takemiya Jin fluff? Yes please

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Pretty nice, pretty nice

I'll admit though, coming to this from the other Theatre one shot that got uploaded today is certainly some whiplash

TheAlmightyUltimus
Silent Snow discussion 02 May 16:41
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Oh hey, what's this wetness on my cheeks? Oh... they're tears...

Dammit! That was beautiful as fuck and amazing and everything but I NEED a sequel! They need to meet again so they can exchange names and phone numbers! Maybe even date! Marriage too cause honestly those two work really well together! I would legitimately pay money for a sequel one-shot!

Ugh... how is it one can be so happy and so sad at the same time...

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

More NicoMaki is never a bad thing, especially high quality stuff like this

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 24 Apr 17:44
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
Ezymu-lvgaaldtr-orig

Clara, huh? My fanfiction senses are tingling, urging me to write...

Cute pic btw, and really pretty