Forum › Posts by shojie07

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Lol Nakajou’s cameo...

Hmm... I wonder what happened, Nene seems very much in love with Amane before...

shojie07
F.U.S.S.A discussion 28 May 05:32
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

So heartwarming.... T_T

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Now, I’m feeling bad for Kou-chan here. Of all she’s the most innocent one, and only loves photography but seems to bound being hurt and destroyed. I hope I’m wrong with my thinking. As for Nene, must be she likes Kou-chan for being kind and simpleminded. It seems she wants someone who’ll understand and to see her or perhaps to remove her insecurities. She must found it to Kou-chan. Idk what the pairing will end, I just want to treasure Kou-chan. Lol. And the senpai, she’s creepy.

last edited at May 24, 2019 12:39AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I only saw 3... where is this being updated or being released?

https://comic-meteor.jp/haru/

Thank you for the link.

Why people overreacting? When there’s nothing sexual or anything happening between them? This story is good so far. I think, it reminds me a bit of Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu, at least at the part when they obviously trying to cope up with their life w/o the important person that connects to them, living together until they feel the comfort and security. Haru w/o her mother, basically living w/ a stranger and Midori continuously remembering her past, the girl she once loved. It’s so refreshing set up. I’m really interested to see how they find the comfort and supposedly bloom the friendship they’re starting to.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Currently 5 chapters. After this it's the usual ~30 pages.

I only saw 3... where is this being updated or being released?

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I hope to see the other translation for chapter 2 and 3. And yeah, Haru reminds me of Midori Tokiwa from Tamako Market, idk.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Wow. I’m in with this story. I cried for some reason, it’s a promising start. I hope the next chapter is good as this one.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Hmm... that’s somehow unexpected. Though I can see that probably Amane and Nene broke up after that winning photo from the senpai. Amane and Nene probably broke by jealousy of different aspects, including who’s the good model? Lol. Might be overthinking this, but hey it’s fun to see what’s next. Though, I would feel bad for Kou-chan...

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I like the progress and I see the ‘yuri’ tag but I’m also a little afraid this will turn into not-yuri...if that makes any sense

The manga ends after 3 volumes, so I don't think it covers everything (I never read it myself, but it's not enough to cover the whole story). It's the (currently untranslated) light novels that will pay off.

There’s a 2nd manga adaptation. And will be serialized monthly in Dengeki Daioh but with a different artist/ illustrator I think.

last edited at Apr 6, 2019 7:11PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Seriously, the fck is this? What if it’s just rumor that Kyouko sleep with another men? Worst.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

It does feel like more than subtext, because they are thinking about each other a LOT. If what CozyCreature12 said is true, i doubt we will see anything romantic in this manga, though.
I'd be okay with it still, because it does give a nice vibe.

I did not buy the rest of the LN (slow reader here) but I could tell they eventually get together It's kinda slow burn yes but it's worth it if you like stories of realization, cute friendship into romance that gradually take place. CozyCreature12 probably read the first manga, but there still another manga adaptation soon to be serialized. I'm going pray they'll cover the rest.

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 11:41PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

@shojie07
The first manga adaptation finished in volume 3, and just recently it gets 2nd manga adaptation.

Wait, so you mean the manga version isn't permanently cancelled? Do you have a link to the post? I was pretty bummed when it stopped publishing a couple of years back, so that's great news if true!

This is the link from twitter https://twitter.com/bunko_dengeki/status/1104255190620758017?s=21
It will be serialized monthly in Dengeki Daioh...

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 6:46AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

@shojie07
I'm translating the novel as well. First chapter will be out by the end of this month.

As far as I know the vol. 1 chapter 1 was out already years ago but discontinued whoever the translator was.

I read this story before... it's a subtext
(Where I finish of read it, there wasn't nothing more than a VERY close friendship)

You aren’t really cool with everything, yeah? And the LN, it’s still on-going in case you don’t know. Calling it a subtext just because you finished reading the first manga adaptation? Lol

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 1:25AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I think the light novel is on Volume 7 and might release volume 8 soon. And still it haven’t yet translated. Too bad. The first manga adaptation finished in volume 3, and just recently it gets 2nd manga adaptation. I saw the Bloom into You editor promoted it on twitter. Yay.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

This reminds me of Liz and the Blue Bird

Lol. I thought I’m the only one.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Does anyone know if the series will end at volume 7, or if there will be one more volume?

For what I know, we still have 1 more volume to go. It would be 8 volumes in all. I am just not sure if volume 7 really ended in chapter 39, and chapter 40 is the start of the new volume...

last edited at Mar 7, 2019 1:06AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I mean that Yuu's running sideways, while Touko is running towards the reader. The jump between the two pages was a bit strange.

I don’t really get what you mean...

Anyway, I think about when Touko’s running scene, the background in the train station seems dark already, and there’s look like a stars around, while in Yuu’s scene, still bright. Yuu probably wait a long time. Or it’s just because the autumn season, that it quickly gets dark. Lol

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 8:41PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

As much as this series getting more attention, trolls are being alive. So I’d say, don’t feed them. Let them shame their own selves.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Rewatching the anime, I realised both 4s and Seven Seas mistranslated a line Yuu said in chapter 10 when Touko was leaving Yuu behind, Yuu thought that Touko wouldn't leave her. Basically both translations put it like "if i cant be with her i dont want anyone to love me" (or i dont want to fall in love with anyone). While Asenshi and Hidive got it right: some flavor added, but it was actually "if i cant be with senpai, who can teach me what is love?" Basically "if not her, who else do I have to love?" Asked someone who knows japanese and she said asenshi's was right.

In some points, dialogues in manga and anime series aren’t exactly the same. Anime used dialogues for a script that more suited to the scenes to create more impact to viewers. Unless, you saw the raws for earlier volume of the manga you can proven it right that there’s indeed a mistranslation.

last edited at Mar 3, 2019 11:50AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Someone please post 4s version here, it’s already out!

last edited at Mar 3, 2019 12:06AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Fake news! I entered the link via phone and it was visible. Can't wait to actually understand what everyone said, but I know what comes next after that: reconciliation of our two beloved protagonists!

Lol BV, you’re deceived. I looked it on my phone, so it’s really visible lol.

Maki best girl.

-.- facepalm seriously... -.- ...

... smirk

Chapter 39: Maki, Good job for remind her to make him aware of his feelings to touko, Nice~ New CP: douzima × agali. forget her senpai?Intersting.

r/engrish

funny. Maki seems found another interesting “story” aside from Yuu x Touko... and it’s about Doujima x Akari, when Yuu said, Akari refused her invitation to go Karaoke, coz Akari has previous engagement to a friend to go bowling, and then Maki realized that Akari is from Basketball club, and told Doujima was out too with a company from Basketball club to go bowling that day...

last edited at Feb 27, 2019 7:05PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

すぐに会いに行くから
From going to meet soon

Better, I’ll meet you there soon/ I’m going to meet you there soon

last edited at Feb 27, 2019 6:44PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Bad news from twitter though, they are skipping next month so this episode will have to last us to the 27th April.

https://twitter.com/yagakimi/status/1100412874999062529

Can't read Japanese, so I can't tell the reason for the delay, but if any chapter needs as much care and attention to detail as possible, it's the one after this latest one.

Chapter 40 will be released on April 27 in Dengeki Daioh to commemorate also the 4th year anniversary of Yagakimi...

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Okay. While others discussing about autumn, just want to share this video: ONLY YOU KNOW: BLOOM INTO YOU
https://youtu.be/HO4sPVmTn_Y

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Yeah... I still don't like Touko. Let them all figure out they're gay and date other people outside of this triangle. I don't want Touko and Yuu to end up together because of how unhealthy their relationship is but that's my opinion.

Preach.

Why they have to date other people just to know they’re gay? Part of this story is teaching us that people always have a choice. Sayaka definitely knows she’s gay, but she chose to stay and waited for Touko. Yuu clearly has a choice through out the whole story but she chose to help and learn to fall in love with Touko, Touko chose to runaway from all the confessions and even rejected Sayaka because she chose Yuu to be with and love her instead. They’re teenagers who are struggling to know what love truly is. So it’s understandable. It should have been obvious that they’d messed up. And seeing Sayaka and Touko learning to accept and respect each other’s choices is something to proud of. It means they grew up and learned. They have plenty of things to learn since they are young. Why don’t you let them choose what they want and who they want to love at this moment and learn?