Forum › Posts by Omegand

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

People making romance charts when there isn't even a clue that the manga will end in Kasumi going out with someone.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Aw man here we go. Another white knight jumping in without trying to understand anything about the relationship.

Ah yes a person sees that a someone is being choked and almost thrown out the window. "NAH BRO IT'S THEIR RELATIONSHIP", jesus fuck you people are beyond cringe. This goes beyond just a little "bdsm"
Emotional manipulation of an introvert? Nah bro it's just their relationship. Abusing power dynamic? Nah bro

Omegand
Matching discussion 06 Apr 18:45
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

The other version is much better, change my mind

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Kase and Yamada living together? Better be a real thing in the future

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

My god just kill her already you maso, I am not here for the long run, come on get it over with

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Fuack stop teasing me already and just give yourself irreparable damage already

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I have no idea what;s going on

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Fucking tragic, but I remain hopeful that by the end of this manga there will be an enlightenment for both characters

I will not be satisfied until either Hina dies in one of the weird fetishes or Ai fixes her mental issues

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 3:31PM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

If I see one more goddamn "Precious friend" shit I will lose my mind

Omegand
Past discussion 05 Apr 09:24
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

That's fucking tragic.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Idk why is everyone confused, just the mangaka making fun of the stereotype where girl skinship is bordering on being homosexual

Omegand
The Bridge discussion 02 Apr 04:59
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

what the fuck

How can people hate mint chocolate

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 4:59AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Jeez, biphobia is insane in this thread. Just because one dates both guys and girls doesn't make the person lesser of a being

But she should really fucking wash her mouth tho

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 3:59AM

Omegand
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 03:52
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Jesus this is getting better by the chapter

Omegand
Ayame 14 discussion 22 Mar 20:52
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

God bless this manga, but fuck can we got some romance up in here. I can't handle 11+ chapters of tease

last edited at Mar 22, 2020 8:52PM

Omegand
1 x ½ discussion 22 Mar 19:49
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

This manga is the best thing that's ongoing right now, change my mind

Omegand
Opapagoto discussion 20 Mar 20:27
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

If you can somehow manage to ignore the kidnapping and slavery / oligarchy dynamics then this is a pretty good manga, but I'm so tired of this trope ... Giving away your human rights is such disgusting story writing, don't make light of it.

"Hahahaha i lost my human rights, but goddamn I made some friends so it was fine in the end haha" Also can this myth of inheriting your family's debt die already holy shit

last edited at Mar 20, 2020 8:30PM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Slavery and Smartphones in the same era? Seems weird, but sure

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Personally, I don't think Doumyou has done anything wrong. Her only sin is ignorance.

And you know only trying to steal away a person's lover(not a bad thing here, trash attracts eachother after all).

I don't understand how can this series keep getting trashier by the chapter, it's like the mangaka has to put down another layer of garbage everytime, takes skill to write such a hot dumpster fire honestly. Just Imagine writing a manga where there is only 1 likeable character out of the entire cast, truly spectacular writing

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

May the mangaka pull more side jokes like that in the future, she has the sophisticated skills for it.

*he

https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=4252

Leave it to the guys to write actually sensible/good manga without unnecessary melodrama to drag it along the mud :^)

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Taking a bath with the towel on, manga absolutely ruined

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 9:54AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

You know the manga is good when you like it without seeing the source material

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Being abused doesn't give you a pass to be trashy and manipulative.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Props to the author for writing such a disgusting story yet people still come back for more. And Midori deserves nothing, manipulating and toying with her friend's feelings like nothing. No wonder she's stuck with Tazune, trash attracts trash

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Impressive, the last panel perfectly described what's wrong with this manga. This really is just a manga about groping boobs, nothing more, nothing less. 37 chapters and I don't think the main "couple" is any different from when they were in the first few.