Forum › Posts by Bugpope

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

So now the school turns to cannibalism, and we have a JoJoke. This series is chaos.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm surprised we don't have a breastfeeding tag.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I kinda like that Kokeshi isn't just hot for the humanoid monster girls. Are you a monster and also a girl? Congrats, you're in her strike zone.

She's an equal opportunity offender.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is that a friggin Loop Hero reference?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

30% sucking people's lifeforce out through the anus

Hol up, wat

Wikipedia: "[Kappa] are sometimes said to take their victims for the purpose of drinking their blood, eating their livers, or gaining power by taking their shirikodama (尻子玉), a mythical ball said to contain the soul, which is located inside the anus.[12][17][18]"
I've also seen some versions of the lore that mix this in different ways, like kappa pulling out people's livers through their anus. The point tends to be that they will do stuff to their victims' butts.
Japanese folklore has a real anal fixation, for some reason.

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 4:02PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah... I see it hard to outperv a Kappa.

Well their lore is like 30% sucking people's lifeforce out through the anus, 30% phallic vegetables and 30% maintain constant moistness*. They're the masters of innuendo.

*the remaining 10% is mostly sumo wrestling and healing broken bones.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

A 2.5 hour drive in the middle of the night with work in the morning? Yamada is a lot more forgiving than I am lol.

She got a super cute girlfriend out of it though, so it was worth it.

Bugpope
Glasses discussion 07 Jun 09:58
Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Also the description for thos tag is kinda stupid. Knowing which series have meganekko in them isn't "meaningless", don't kinkshame.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

So nice to see monster girls without strange conspiracy cult/politics

Yeah Centaur's Worries really derailed in a weird direction.

Bugpope
Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I quite adore the college students

They're like a Greek chorus but gay.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Short but very sweet! I like the casual mood, love is a lot about the tiny everyday things.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

What a polite shark.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

So that is the one Sneasel is based on.

Pretty much, yeah. It's also what Izuchi is based on, for any of you Monster Hunter Rise players out there.

last edited at May 29, 2022 7:00PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I was about to say she missed her chance to wish FOR a monster girl harem since it's her dream and all, but then I realized that she kinda already has that, doesn't she?

Life's good when you're an electric massager.

She's a collector, I think getting everything she wants at once without really working for it would ruin the fun for her.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Chapter 28: Be careful what you wish for! That last page has some sentimental feels, but it was the set up for a good punchline.

Is there a Japanese critter equivalent to “Edward Scissorhands”? Getting hair trimmed by fingers seems cool.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamaitachi
She's a yokai that's a weasel with extremely sharp sickles for paws, that they use to strike people unnoticed and painlessly. If you've ever discovered a cut on your body that you didn't know how and when you got it, it's the fault of a kamaitachi (according to Japanese folklore, at least). Glad to see this one use her powers for less destructive things.

last edited at May 29, 2022 1:25AM

Bugpope
Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Saho-san has extremely cute expressions

This, she keeps going :3

last edited at May 20, 2022 8:38AM

Bugpope
Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Saho-san is pretty and I'm glad she ended up with a loving girlfriend.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

haha FF7 reference

Not really.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-s%C3%ACth

You know, when I started reading this manga, I didn't expect that it would be so much about using monster girls to flavour food.

last edited at May 19, 2022 11:19PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

What an awesome uncle.

Already planning her wedding for her first romance, though?

He is drunk

He didn't seem drunk when he told her to go for it. He knows what's up.

Bugpope
Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017
Edgav73vaae8bea-orig

Harley is going to eat a salad, that's for sure.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

"The glasses stay on!"
Ah, a woman of culture.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

exactly what im expecting by the next couple chapters but i hope im wrong

It definitely seems hard for her to get close to people, despite everyone in town liking her. I'm curious if there's a backstory to that.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Kinda sucks that apparently you don't get your sight back in heaven, though.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I love when a manga I'm reading gets an update just as I'm done with the last chapter.
Gonna call it now, Kyouko is not gonna handle things well if Mari makes new human friends, she feels a bit codependent.

Bugpope
Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017
96826247_p0

It's a really good show, so yeah you should.