Forum › Posts by phoenixir

phoenixir
joined Oct 3, 2016

It turned into a polyamory. I'm okay with that.

phoenixir
Yurigurashi discussion 06 Jan 21:55
joined Oct 3, 2016

Thank you Adult Yuri. For just being here when I was craving you.

joined Oct 3, 2016

Yesss. Let the power over cuteness cure you!

joined Oct 3, 2016

She went from my personality to my Fiancée's personality. Weird seeing that path in a character

joined Oct 3, 2016

That moment when you think you're straight and discover you're bi.

phoenixir
joined Oct 3, 2016

This sweetness...goes good with my coffee. Actually wait! It's making my Java juice too sweet!!!

joined Oct 3, 2016
phoenixir
joined Oct 3, 2016

Thing is I had an idea almost exactly like this. Except the MC was the transfer girl trying to pull the heroine out of the harem. It's nice to see a similar idea actualized

phoenixir
joined Oct 3, 2016

If you reread it there are hints. Such as her being unable to lock up when people are still there. And she's being considerate banning them from overtime so they have more time together. What a nice boss.

phoenixir
joined Oct 3, 2016

If you reread it there are hints. Such as her being unable to lock up when people are still there. And she's being considerate banning them from overtime so they have more time together. What a nice boss.

phoenixir
joined Oct 3, 2016

Adorable!!

joined Oct 3, 2016

Huh. I didn't think I'd see a manga and a feminine genderfluid person like me. This is nice

phoenixir
joined Oct 3, 2016

Later Nanoha devoured Fate. With her bind spell in place

phoenixir
joined Oct 3, 2016

hahaha I love how she calls HQ to report her so funny <3

No hesitation at all.
Something like that must have happened before.

last edited at Aug 12, 2018 8:44AM

joined Oct 3, 2016

I was waiting for this. Honestly I think a doujin of this series should have come out sooner. This was Sad and Sweet. My heart breaks for them.

last edited at Jul 25, 2018 7:25PM

phoenixir
joined Oct 3, 2016

I kinda want to write/read how they knew they love each other without speaking or something similar.

joined Oct 3, 2016

Pfft. That deredere number.

joined Oct 3, 2016

This is so sweet!