Forum › Posts by YourShoes

YourShoes
Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

"Everything will be fine"

Sweetie, that is about as possible as me growing several bamboo stalks up my nose.

YourShoes
joined Dec 5, 2015

A plot twist in which Hotaru and Yuma agree to threesome, and when it gets to that, they slice his dick off, push him into a metal box and float it into the sea

YourShoes
joined Dec 5, 2015

I want a chapter where they just slap Fujiwara's face. nothing else. I would buy 50 copies of that. his face irritates me a lot.

YourShoes
joined Dec 5, 2015

Maki, no, Don't you dare do SHIT. Let these girls have their time and stop leaving your stuff everywhere!

YourShoes
Citrus discussion 27 Dec 01:21
joined Dec 5, 2015

well, read everything, including chap 18. kinda just continued reading after chap 8 just cuz the art was pretty, though...

YourShoes
Citrus discussion 26 Dec 12:01
joined Dec 5, 2015

Am now very confused if I should read this series or not...

joined Dec 5, 2015

my feels...they are stabbing me on the inside...

YourShoes
joined Dec 5, 2015

yup, there is more evidence. if you look in the latest chapter, when the gang discusses leaving the campus, Rii says she will stay because she couldn't take "Ruu" out there. In that same page, there is a panel with a close up view of what's her face (the one with the glasses)with a reflection of Rii on her lens. Rii looks like she is holding something darker than how Ruu's hair is usually drawn as, and no outlines to indicate those small puff balls on Ruu's hair, so it looks like ears . that tears it. I have no hope that Ruu is there. sobbing in corner

YourShoes
joined Dec 5, 2015

A small part of me knows that Ruu is a fudging teddy bear delusion...but the rest of me still has hope and it tears me apart everyday...T-T