Forum › Posts by Freya

Freya
Still Sick discussion 10 Jan 23:14
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

asking the artist whom you took their spot for help. what could go wrong.
The page with how people might not like a manga that was more friendship and light romantic feelings had a ironic feel to it.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Is this new? I feel like I've read this on the booru a long time ago.

Found it, this puppys like 8 years old, it felt like I had read it before.

last edited at Jan 8, 2020 11:58PM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It’s gonna be rough if/when she finds out how hurt she normally gets on these missions

Freya
Roomshare discussion 03 Jan 12:25
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

The owner was pretty nice about it too, would be awesome as a series i think.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

that's a twist, Hopefully it doesn't end as horribly as we all think it will. Not sure if a sink or swim method is the best way to help her though, especially with that many people in such a small space.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

cute, but very short

Freya
Bop!!!! discussion 27 Dec 13:45
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Counts as no text? has two words the whole thing. Still super cute and wholesome though.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

After re reading for the dozenth time, I had actually forgotten that she used to have affairs with guys a ton before settling down. She really dug herself in a hole bringing up that one.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I love the filter, I think it would look weird without it at this point. Also super awesome that’s we have more chapters

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Every thing itou hachi puts out is just more and more blatantly pedophilic, you ever think one of these days maybe it should just not get uploaded on here anymore

Don't forget to take off any rape, stalking, drugs, or any other tag that is illegal in the real world...

There's a blacklist for a reason if you don't want to see something.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

yaay, another one, had to re read the first chapter, felt like it had been so long

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I was for sure the beginning was a flashback and they'd come back to their adult selves at some point.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Definitely cute, silly kotori if funny, but doesn't feel like a lot happened.

Freya
Dear NOMAN discussion 29 Nov 14:15
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

A friend is added to the group. Now they can have a wonderful love triangle in the making

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Never seen a plot like this one for love live, wasn't sure how they'd tie in maki meeting nico so regularly at a hospital.

Freya
Image Comments 25 Nov 14:31
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Ejhelfjueaamwvx-orig

She's far from flat, Bel and others are just more endowed

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

He had to stay in the labyrinth last time, perhaps there's only certain places he's allowed to go

Freya
Bandage discussion 20 Nov 11:57
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Jesus it looks more like she face planted the ground, I've fallen many times in life but never came out looking that bad

Freya
Image Comments 16 Nov 12:23
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
77803749_p0

I might have had a chance realizing Marisa but not Reimu

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

My house is only 1,000 sq ft, with property taxes is 887. We're guessing location and she got a reduced price for doing all the renovating from the previous owners damage. Plus she got a discount for knowing her friend.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

When did they start saying/translating "dear miss"

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

never seen such a assertive maki

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

redemption arc :D hopefully it'll make her easier to like.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

you'd almost think some sub to her work just so they can be creeped out by it. There's several tags I'm not a great fan of, but to make life easier for me and those who do enjoy it, (I just don't read it)

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Implying Noah survive a night in a bed with Hinata given Hinata bad sleep postures.

I thought for sure they'd go down that comedic route.

Loli yuri never works and is kinda fkng creepy, people can barely understand themselves let alone talking about love at that age

Many would disagree. Why did you read it if it rubs you the wrong way?