Forum › Posts by craptree

craptree
Stretch discussion 19 Feb 05:46
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Thanks Boon you are the best!! Great chapter.

Personally I'd like to have things stay the way they are between them.
But when the time comes they no longer need one another (which I doubt it will), they'll just be happy for each other.
Right now what I'm seeing is pure and selfless love. That's the way it should be.

Not a popular opinion here, but I understand your reasoning. Don't agree though. Ran is in love, but like she held back her feelings about her dad's death, she is half-hearted about showing her love to Keiko.
Classic Yuri ending would be:
Keiko meets boy>They go out>Ran puts on a happy face for Keiko, and cries her eyes out in silence.>Keiko on a date with boy can't get Ran out of her thoughts, comes up with some excuse and leaves> She finds Ran in tears, they confess their love and start making babies
Of course Stretch is not classic yuri. So everything is possible, but a end without yuri is unlikely.

craptree
Stretch discussion 18 Feb 14:13
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

whoosh... that was a nice flashback. Seems now we know what happened to Ran's father and how exactly she ended up living together with Keiko

Ah thanks; I thought that was what was happening, but I can't read a syllable of Japanese.

And apparently Ran's been gay for Keiko for a long period of time...

I'm pretty sure her jealousy here is an early sign of that.

craptree
Stretch discussion 18 Feb 14:00
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

How common is it for... uh... friends... to sleep in the same bed like that? :p

I can't speak for others, but I shared a bed with quite a lot of friends and sometimes people I hardly knew, without sex, just because that was the situation: someone needs a place to sleep although I wish I had known the expression "friends with benefits" then.

craptree
Stretch discussion 18 Feb 12:08
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I'm in heaven right now.

I'm not sure; awkward bed-scene loads of drama actually I have no clue what is going on Waiting for translation, I hope Boon is as fast as always.

craptree
Stretch discussion 17 Feb 12:39
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Let's be realistic. Nothing but drama next chapter.

If to big just delete it Nezchan

craptree
Yaoi-blcd discussion 16 Feb 12:30
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Anybody else read the other stuff on their site? I just took a jaunt and laughed my butt off: F**K Yeah! Chinese Fashion!

I just read everything they translate, just check twice a week or so. New page of Their Story today. Qiu Tong just realised something about Sun Jing... Hmmm

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Halmoni you're a saint!

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Halmoni, you're the best! Please keep your fantastic work and ignore the trolls. They don't worth the slightest bit of your attention.

Absolutely! And about the publishers, they would be mad to ignore the possibility of free publicity for one of their products. Possibly leading to sales outside Korea.

on a side note, came up with a realistic interpretation why No-rae turned red in chapter 21 when the girls just met. I think a thought ran through her head that Seol-a dressed up as if it really was a date. And she probably recalled the moment how she invited Seol-a to this event. So I believe No-rae really became conscious of her relationship with Seol-a. And that's another reason why she tried to "shut up" Hee-jin when they met, lol

Possible, but I think it's just a gradual process :) she's falling deeper and deeper in love. Seol-a may have already realised she's gay for No-rae, but No-rae is still in denial. On the other hand it's No-rae who takes most initiative.

craptree
Kase-san discussion 08 Feb 10:44
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

The power of pads..
Thanks Yuri Project, this version is absolutely perfect.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Oh my god! Chapter 22 is awesome~ Seol-Ah, realize that you're gay!

My words exactly :) That "almost" kiss Can't wait for translation!

But hey, it's still yuri, right? -right?... >~<"

Don't worry

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 10:10AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

From the thread on /u/, thank based Kawaii anon:

Alright, for those who cared to know Amano's thoughts on the characters, here's the whole list:

Interesting, thanks, Is this from a interview with Amano? Gonna reread the thing with this in mind.

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Kawaii released chapter 11 a month ago, is there a reason it's not here? It's great by the way, and surprising...

There was a little bit of a post-Christmas slump in scanlating, as people got back to work/school/midterms/etc., but things are picking back up now. Everything's translated and in-work-flow up through chapter 13 right now (currently working on 14), so hopefully the new chapters will be coming soon!

Thank you fot a great job!

last edited at Feb 6, 2015 4:21AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I JUST WANT MAASA WITH REMI OH MY GOD CAN'T WE JUST HAVE THE MOST MATURE AND THE MOST EXPERIENCED ADULTS TOGETHER UGH.

clearly frustrated

Like can you just imagine Maasa working so hard at her desk and Remi being the lewd woman she is trying to get her attention for some intimacy? ~

You and me both, that would be amazing, it would be hot, since the first chapter Maasa appear i shipp them, i don't really care much about the other couples, maybe Fue and Asuna a little, i like them

YES oh my god I immediately fell in love with the two. Just imagine the character dynamic between them!! Maasa probably wouldn't even give two shits if Remi slept with others.

Oh, I had not thought of that, would be nice. But I think Meru is shipping herself in Maasa's direction.

Anyway what's with all the anger towards Amano, I think this is great stuff. It has great characters, a good story, and as it is Amano, it is well drawn. Sure it's a bit over the top, but hey, it's fiction, and realism in manga is rare. And if you want cute yuri with loads of blushing and happy endings Dynasty has this nice tagging system.

I really don't understand why people waste so much time reading a manga they don't like and then take even more time complaining about that wasted time here, but it is very entertaining, so keep up the good work.

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

oh sh..t het development.

This is only volume 2. there are reviews of the following volumes at http://okazu.yuricon.com/ and yes.. Reviews contain loads of spoilers 5 volumes published, and still to be continued.

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Kawaii released chapter 11 a month ago, is there a reason it's not here? It's great by the way, and surprising...

craptree
Stretch discussion 30 Jan 16:37
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Do we still consider Ran's feelings as subtext or have we broken that barrier?

As for when she broke the barrier I think it was broken with the Valentine's chapter,

I agree. It was a confession of sorts, it's odd nothing happened after, except holding hands in chapter 30.

I have a lot of time on my hands..

You use it well

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

owowowowowowo ;-; my heart. Well hopefully it'll get resolved in the next chapter. If she hears Nishi's in the infirmary maybe she'll come running u_u

So predictable... and I can't wait.. I really love this.

craptree
Stretch discussion 18 Jan 16:22
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Stretch.

The entire manga so far was a setup for the cat, the title character.

That's a weird cat name. I'm gonna name my cat Ran, Ran, Ran you naughty.

It could be Keiko, if it's old enough xD I can imagine the next chapter opening to a black panel and a speech bubble saying "Ugh, Keiko you're heavy. Get off." and showing the white kitty slumbering on her. Somehow I can imagine Shou doing something like that xD

No way, Shou would take at least four pages before showing it was about the cat.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Here are a few respectful honorifics to get you started:

Thanks, I was wondering about that

craptree
Stretch discussion 15 Jan 10:55
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

If Ran knows and she hasn't told either Keiko or the ex, it could pose as a huge misunderstanding between her and Keiko. I wonder what's in stored for the next chap.

I think Ran is all but certain that he's the ex of the Keiko she knows, because the events and timing pretty much match up with the things she knows about her Keiko. Maybe it's not 100%, but that's never stopped Ran before.

If chapter 22 a&b is Keiko telling Ran about her ex, that would probably be because Ran asked her. No reason why Keiko would not also have mentioned his name.

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

The whole thing has exactly four kisses, but it's the best yuri ever. A bit like As yet I have no name, another favourite.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

If your favourite mangaka was officially releasing original doujin in English, what would you prefer buying:
Digital or Physical copies?
(Any reason explaining this preference?)

Digital. If I have both a paper and digital copy of a book, I'll read the digital.

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 3:05PM

craptree
Their Story discussion 07 Jan 06:23
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

DDD:

http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/107228459930/from-what-i-read-on-weibo-it-seems-that-tan-jius

Oh... Thats quite the situaion...

Yeah, on the other hand it would be a good thing if this got translated in japanese :) Some mangaka could learn from her. Just read everything yaoi-blcd translated from her, and it's great.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Whatever helps authors get a reward for their work is good.
Would Dynasty link to an author's Paypal account if he or she asked them? I don't need print copies or pdfs, I just like to see people paid for their work

craptree
Stretch discussion 24 Dec 17:24
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

and is smart, studies medicine, and has an older sister

Yes, besides the sister. It was the sister of her classmate.

Damn, had to read that page three times, but you're right.

I hope next chapter will be about visiting Keiko's mom, but it could be background story of Ran.
If Shou can't think of anything I'm willing to write 8 pages of cuddling, kissing and serious hardcore stretching for him.