Forum › Posts by ian

ian
Pieta discussion 15 May 15:21
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

this is just too awesome, the characters are great! they are so engrossing, I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire time agonizing about what would happen next.

really wish there was at least a kiss at the end though, I mean yeah they are together and what Sahoko told Rio's psychiatrist/pseudo-adopted-father was nice because it alluded to the fact that they were together as a couple, it would still be nice to have at least one, just one kiss at the end!! I mean they kissed earlier right?

still this story is overwhelmingly good and I hope a lot of other people enjoy or will enjoy it the way I did!

ian
Citrus discussion 15 May 00:11
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I love this, sometimes with yuri manga you see that the author is trying to draw out the story in a way that just doesn't make sense, or is frustrating because you don't think the relationship is going anywhere... but this is so awesome, by far the best yuri manga I have read ever... though I suppose I have limited perspective on that I have already read all the other major yuri titles and so far I consider this one above all of them

I really like this one because it doesn't avoid that more serious tone. other manga try to throw in comedy and make it more fluffy, but I really like how this one started serious and stayed serious!! keep is serious!! :P

and even though Yuzu isn't as serious as Mei, I like how the author kind of found a balance between the extremely serious character (Mei) and the more open character (Yuzu) since a lot of other manga have the Yuzu type acting exceedingly stupid or oblivious

and though I hate waiting, I will gladly wait for this author's work!!

this also averages about 30 pagers per chapter which is great considering that some other series average 15

and I generally think that mangas that are greater than 30 chapters are too drawn out, unless they are REALLY well written. so I hope this avoids that... though to be honest the way the author is writing right now I probably wouldn't mind. just don't make it static or repetitive.

last edited at May 15, 2014 12:17AM

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

so i am confused on the ending??

it said that they got married (symbolically at least) and then they disappeared without a trace. it also showed them leaving the church? (first they were kissing as adults and then they kind of changed into themselves as kids, and walked out the church doors) ...but the entire time i thought that they would kill themselves (it also implies this when they are talking and say "we will be together forever, but it wont be happy ever after") ...but if they committed suicide together wouldn't their families be able to find their bodies? or maybe they walked into the snow, died there and the families just weren't able to find their bodies?

please tell me i'm not the only one confused about the fate of these two

besides the confusing and depressing ending, i thought it was really good though. one of the better yuri i have read in a while

last edited at Sep 29, 2014 2:46PM

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I try to avoid the bittersweet stuff, but this was just so genuine. A little painful at times, and the ending was more realistic than one might have preferred, but still just a good show. The character development was such that I wonder where Yukari goes later in life. I wish her happiness.

this, agree 100% .........still really would have liked to have them end up together though

great read, very emotional, very well done characters, top notch even if it will leave me depressed for the rest of the day...

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

Wow the whole lizard self image she had really hits close to home for me...

yeah that also resonated with me, kind of that internal struggle thing that I think we call all relate to

and like others have said, chapter 1 should be last!! but I still liked it! :)

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I like it, had a sweet story with a happy ending!!!

didn't notice the noses, guess I will have to reread... not because of the heartfelt yuri romance, no its the noses, definitely the noses XD

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

of course I agree with everyone else, I would have liked to see more!! totally like that "oh, they're about to kiss thing at the end :)

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

gah.... it was realistic, but that ending was terrible... way too emotional in a depressing way

ian
Mare discussion 05 May 19:34
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

wow this was so screwed up in so many ways

still good in some places, SOME. and those places are very few

and what was up with that ending?!?! the heck?!

ian
Philosophia discussion 05 May 08:53
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I like this one, like someone else said I like it when characters are developed really well.

so I am looking forward to more uploads of this!! :)

I also didn't think the pseudo-incest was that bad, I mean the husband/father wasn't at all concerned with either his daughter or his wife, and I think they both needed someone, so it wasn't that far fetched (or "bad" in my opinion)

oh well, can't wait to read more

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I really hope more gets uploaded soon!

and I am connected with Asuna's character, so I want to see how that unfolds too!

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i'm not even sure if I should start reading this since there is no way for me to continue it!

last edited at May 3, 2014 10:51PM

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

the mother found out, told the father, either one of them could have at least mentioned it at work, to a friend, because they considered it a problem and they didn't know what to do, so they talk to their close friends or family or community leaders, and then it gets spread around before you know it. trust me I lived in a small town growing up (pop ~1200) and it happens all the time.

that said... that first chapter had me crying, so emotional and so great, I loved the ending, it was just so.... wonderful
first thing I have added to my favorites on dynasty scans... really beautiful

last edited at May 3, 2014 6:27PM

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

this was good, but like others have said it was just getting started when it ended. the extra made it so much better, and of course I think its meant to be taken that they are a couple and together.

I like it when manga has a build up over most of the story, has a confession, they get together, and then maybe 1 or 2 chapters more about them being together.

this was still really good though, and I really enjoyed it!!

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I liked this, and the art was amazing, really loved the characters facial design. good read! going to go read more from this author! :)

ian
First Love discussion 03 May 11:30
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

wow this is really good, I wish this author had more stuff out!!!

ian
Cotton discussion 02 May 21:03
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

The omake was a slap in the face. Why.

^this

ian
Cotton discussion 02 May 21:02
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

hmmm it was a really good read, and I would have been fine with the ending if michiko wasn't all "get married to my brother", "i'll take care of your kids", "it doesn't matter who you marry I will always be with you" etc... just felt a little hollow since :P like her dedication though

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I am hoping more of this is uploaded soon! :)

last edited at May 2, 2014 8:53PM