Forum › Posts by Rankarana

New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Oh yeah! That's where I recognized the art from! Damn, that Yuuka is so hot.
And c'mon, sometimes their art approaches yaoi. Not often, but sometimes.

'Approaches', maybe, but until m!Aya makes out with m!Momiji I won't be satisfied.
alternate pairings acceptable tho

New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

does Shimura Takako have a foot fetish or something

Actually though that was kinda neat, better than her longer stuff dohohoho.

Also, aren't they stepsiblings? It was vague but I don't think they were actually related?

New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

The art looks like it's by a yaoi artist, frankly (not that it's a bad thing).
There wasn't too much to the story, but I feel the [two] characters were fairly portrayed.
Hope to see more from this artist!

Not a yaoi artist, but they do draw a lot of reallyreallyreally good genderswaps that I like a lot.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

h-hey if you guys are still interested in collabing I'm up for it! Really, anyone to breathe down my back about getting off my ass and TLing would be nice. Assistance would make it nicer, though~

Also it legitimately was a coincidence. Honest.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Embarrassing~

Mind giving us a heads up of what specifically you'd like changed? If not, I can figure out myself, but I figured it was best to ask first.

Thanks, by the way! Don't know...how this one slipped past me...

Since I'm a big ol' nerd for these two authors, I guess I'll provide a list?!

Mio's Birthday Present: Author should be Fukutarou
The Mio Mio Mio Mio Mio x Ritsu Book: author should be Okeya
The Ritsu etc x Mio Book: author should be Fukutarou
Cat and Dog should be renamed to Monthly RitsuMio For Adults - First Edition (since Cat and Dog is only one of the stories, and Monthly etc is what's on the front cover, and ties in with the title here for the second in the series): authors should be Fukutarou and Okeya. ('Akira' comes from a mistranslation in the afterword here, and is just actually Okeya - no slight against the TLers, they did a great job, and 桶 /can/ be Akira but it's just not in this situation.)
Monthly RitsuMio for Adults - Special Edition: authors should be Fukutarou and Okeya
HEY!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! FOREVERMORE!!!!!: author should be Okeya
Unforgettable Flowers and Rainbows: author should be Okeya
Kiss Me Baby!: author should be Fukutarou

...as for the individual pictures, I'm really not sure, orz. A vast majority (maybe even all, but I wouldn't want to risk that) will probably be Fukutarou's, since Okeya doesn't upload much to their pixiv while Fukutarou draws a substantial amount more, but I couldn't say. Sorry!

Extra Stuff: Fukutarou is the one also known as Super Sentou, Okeya's also known as The Shakya.

Super sorry for that big sperg-out! I think that's all. Thank you very much for hearing me out!

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Thanks for uploading this~

Though as the TLer I actually have a bone to pick with Dynasty about something! Fukutarou and Okeya are actually two separate artists who often work together (but not always!) and some of the stuff credited here to 'Akira' is actually Okeya's stuff. Is there any way this can be fixed?