Forum › Posts by bodevanlot

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is awesome.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Nozomi pursuing a career in yuri commentary. Who would her broadcast partner be? I think we can rule Eli out - that would just turn into a different kind of broadcast.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Does nobody think this is just funny? That last thought bubble had me rolling.
Miss you, Minase Ruruu.

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 6:32PM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I will make the angst : "And then Eno grew old while Tsubaki never changed. The ever youthful Tsubaki watched her die."

The End.

(You're welcome)

Hell, you just described Forever Girls. You're welcome indeed.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

"I do not have eyebrows!" was so unexpected of a line that I thought it was a joke translation at first, hahaha.

This was awesome. Adult life yuri is so consistently great. It really does feel like it can't miss.

bodevanlot
Encore!!! discussion 26 May 03:49
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

"Was Yuu-chan's pancake good?" is an all-time yuri line, hahaha.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I love this story. Definitely one of my favorite doujins. Nice to see it featured.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I think this is the best KotoUmi doujin I've read. Sly Kotori is indeed the best.
What exactly is page 15 supposed to be? Stars? It seems more like a missing page, with no discernible segue between pages 14 & 16. I guess it might indicate a perspective shift, which does happen, but it's an odd way to do it if so.

bodevanlot
Delivery discussion 17 Apr 15:29
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This one somehow slipped under my radar. Glad for the featured chapter.

bodevanlot
Image Comments 15 Apr 23:53
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

More Girl Friends art is always good, even if it looks like it was drawn on the back of a napkin.

bodevanlot
Image Comments 05 Apr 23:09
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013
54300758_p3

Why would you want to see them without arms?

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Tamamusi is so much fun, but this is actually pretty heartwarming too. I think my favorite thing from her yet.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This went into a big rant haha, and I can see the sides arguing against the stuff I've said here, but I think my main issue is that Asami is just a bit of a smug bitch. Lol. MC doesn't need a smug bitch in her life~

That smug bitch has already saved her from being pressured into a marriage she had zero interest in. I would argue on that basis alone that she, in fact, did need a smug bitch in her life.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I am hyped for more. This is already attempting to muscle its way in to my pantheon of favorite yuri series. Love you, Momono.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Asami? She's kinda a binch

Quite the contrary, I think she's great. She's been good to Minato so far, & she was justified in reacting coldly to Minato's attempt to shut her out. We haven't really seen past her cool facade, yet, but once we see her walls break down a little I'll be even more enamored with her.

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 1:56AM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is pretty hilarious.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Definitely one of the best one-shots of all time.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Definitely one of the best one-shots of all time.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

"That shouldn't be weird."

Great moment. Tugging at the heartstrings.

bodevanlot
My Kitten discussion 29 Jan 01:26
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Favorited!
That Maki cup is kinda nice :D

You can favorite things? Huh. That might be kinda handy.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Afro-senpai cracked me up.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Love.

bodevanlot
Child Sweet discussion 25 Dec 15:25
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Easily the best chapter of the bunch so far. Was kind of let down by the first few, but I'm looking forward to this now.

bodevanlot
Fall discussion 22 Dec 22:37
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I've never seen the original series, but the places the fandom has taken it with regard to yuri are awesome. My life is so much better thanks to releases like this.

bodevanlot
No,1 discussion 20 Dec 03:12
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I think this is my favorite NicoMaki doujin, & I think I've read every one on Dynasty. This was really magnificent.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Too much menz not enough yuri.

But to be serious, it does seem like yuri manga where men exist decrease romantic pacing significantly.

I don't think so... Their Story has good pacing so far and it has the best wingman a girl could ask for.

Their story is an exception! Maybe not guys in general but guys written as love interests to amp up drama. Always remember Girlfriends by Morinaga milk, always remember

Au contraire, the guy in Girlfriends forced Akko to confront her feelings about Mari, and sprang her into action when she learned they'd broken up. The pacing actually stalls as soon as the boyfriend is out of the picture.