Salomelic discussion 11 Apr 09:09
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Moving away in 3... 2...

Kyonne
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Page 4 Square 4
Can't say i've ever seen a double balloon where both has an arrow pointing to the speaker

Kyonne
Stretch discussion 11 Apr 08:30
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Doesn't matter, had stretchings

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

here is a question for you. do you think it possible to love two people equally knowing that loving both will ultimately lose both?

Most of the time we can't choose who we love, even if the future is grim by doing so, so yeah it's not like you can un-love someone because of that At least i can't

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

no. it just it's never about polygamy.

Yeah i was just kidding with the polygamy and religion bit
It's not like we can have any serious deep discussion when there's almost nothing in the chapter

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

so? if it's allowed people would just be happy if their partner told they have another wife/hubby?

...Did i say something wrong?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well, given that she is a Shinto god...

What is Shintoism's stance on polygamy anyways?

Is she?
But well, i don't think multiple wives is a thing in Japan so i wouldn't think it's allowed
Don't quote me on that though

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

what religion?

He's confusing God and god.

God is for monotheistic religions, whole god is from polytheistic religions.

I assume he's thinking of Christianity, which does not allow polygamy. But basically he thinks there is only one religion in the word that has a God/gods.

Or maybe i'm just from another country and didn't know that there was different uses for deitys with capital G and whatnots in english

last edited at Apr 10, 2014 6:48PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I guess polygamy isn't allowed D:

A God binded by it's own religion, that sucks

lol what religion?

I dunno, whichever religion worships her i guess

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I guess polygamy isn't allowed D:

A God binded by it's own religion, that sucks

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Is there even a place to go? I'm just here for the hugs

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Polygamy confirmed for not happening

Kyonne
Citrus discussion 10 Apr 10:20
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I've no problem with Matsuri, i've got a problem with her role
You can tell that the actress who's playing Matsuri isn't that happy either, the entire chapter she looked like she was just reading the lines of the script, maybe in later chapters she'll be more in character, maybe when she starts smiling whickedly all the time like everyone from Sengoku no... Sengoku? No, i mean... AKUMA! yes! Akuma no Riddle! That
Anyway...

Kyonne
Citrus discussion 10 Apr 09:50
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Matsuri reminds me more of Yuuki Terumi than Yuno

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

that story was seriously fucked up!

Don't tell me you didn't use to trade blows with your parents when they told you not to study?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This is the best thing i've read on this site

Kyonne
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 20:25
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Maybe it was a ploy to get Mei to confess or something. Yeah, that has to be it... I must have my happy ending, even if it means being in denial!

She doesn't have to be a good girl for the series to have a happy ending
For example: Imagine if, you following me? So, imagine if, like, a meteor smashes her to pieces
INSTANT HAPPY ENDING!

Kyonne
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 20:13
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I don't understand why there are so many haters in this manga. Though the more popular the manga is , there more haters it gets and they are always very vocal. Just like Naruto, lots like it and yet lots despise it.

I seriously love this manga. The plot is cliche but still exciting. It's like Disney movies; all end with happy endings but people still watch and enjoy it. Thank you for scanlating! Please never stop.

Well i don't hate it but i don't like it either, i was just reading for the sake of reading and also because the number of yuri contents are limited, plus the art is nice
But this last chapter rubbed me the wrong way with great might and i fear it may set the standard for a new arc unless the protag indeed challenges the laws of mathematics to get her love, then it'll be up there with Build Fighters as the best thing ever

last edited at Apr 9, 2014 8:15PM

Kyonne
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 18:27
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I say we introduce a third girl so that Yuzu get's her own Harem! Who is with me??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kyonne
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 17:35
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

However, in the context of the reply you were replying to, Kyonne made a math (or word) error, and two negatives (subtracted from each other) makes a positive, yup.

Did i?
I said a negative minus a negative, that can be translated as -X -X = -X*2
Minus'ing a negative with a negative adds to the negativeness

Edit: Okay i think i see where the problem is coming, the "Minus" i said in the "negative minus a negative" gives the impression that i'm adding a negative multiplier in the middle, which would be like WingedDeath said, (-X) - (-X) = 0
But saying that is the same as adding a multiplier in the middle, since it can be seen as (-X) -1(-X) = 0
The -1 multiplies everything that comes after in the ( ) converting the -X to a X
But if we're working with no multipliers, then -X with -X will give a more powerful negative, which equals to double the forbidden love, but with no possible way to turn the love into a positive
Which means the mangaka will have to scramble the laws of the mathematic universe to make this love workout
How far will the protag be able to distort the numbers to reach her love?
Damn now i'm interested, 10/10 best manga ever

last edited at Apr 9, 2014 5:48PM

Kyonne
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 17:13
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

so a negative minus a negative makes a even more negative... ....Fack

Not to nitpick but a negative minus a negative turns positive.

Example just because I'm annoying and have to point this out... sorry.
(-5) + (-5) = (-10)
(-5) -(-5) = 0
So yes, two negatives make a positive :) Yay

I'm studying physical education and i have no clue what you're on about
So i'll stick to my 1st grade fanfiction and say that -2 -2 = -6 YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!

last edited at Apr 9, 2014 5:13PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yo
Yo
Mami
If i heard my friend saying that outloud
I'd be
Wtf

Kyonne
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 16:48
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

"We're girls, and on top of that sisters"

So that's twice the forbidden love!! But.. two negatives make a positive, right? x3

Pretty sure she was using that as petty excuses, but if it's indeed that, we'd had to assume the whole thing works on multipliers, but since the manga name is Citrus it sounds more like Minus, so a negative minus a negative makes a even more negative... ....Fack

Kyonne
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 16:35
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I have a feeling we are just gonna get more frustrated with Mei before she actually starts to realize her feelings for Yuzu.

I'm pretty sure she's quite aware of it, she's just denying going further because.. I dunno, pseudo-incest i guess?