Forum › Posts by Cintaï

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

And this, folks, is what we call being girlfriendzoned.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I think they have the big gay.

and also, for some reason, the Spanish translator seemed to have the idea that the images of lesbian sex in Kotoko's mind were fantasies rather than flashbacks.

I'm wondering about that. That was my first idea reading it, but at the same time, I could actually see it being real. It's kind of a peculiar decision to only show that the way it was presented, but it does give it a kind of ethereal vibe, that's lovely. Perhaps we'll know better next chapter.

Speaking of that - does anyone know if we have some chapters released but yet untranslated in English? It's been a while since the first chapter came out.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

This is 100% wish fulfillment, isn't it.
Not that I'm complaining. It's good so far, and I'll definitely be back for more. I love age gap and have a soft spot for stories revolving around a person who admires another.
(Not at all because I'm low key crushing on someone I admire. No sir.)

last edited at Sep 12, 2019 5:08AM

Cintaï
Image Comments 31 Aug 13:22
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018
D9wc3tgvaaaotk--orig%20(1)

I mean, I love yuri, but aren't there some limits?!

Cintaï
VAMPEERZ discussion 29 Aug 14:13
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I didn't recognize the cover on page 1 at first glance, for a bit I thought it was Prism's. That would have been the perfect cruel joke.

In other news - it's been ages since I heard of Hihi Puffy Amiyumi indeed! They're still as cute as they've ever been.
It's weird to reach an age at which one can be told "hey remember that?".

last edited at Aug 29, 2019 2:13PM

Cintaï
VAMPEERZ discussion 25 Aug 16:44
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Big Gay.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Let's go Yori, make the girl fall for you.

This is so cute.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Cintaï
Shabon discussion 21 Aug 04:18
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

It is stuff like this that make me feel like my youth was completely wasted.

... Don't tell me 'bout it. u_u

Cintaï
Shabon discussion 21 Aug 03:22
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Oh my, that was adorable.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Whatever it is we can be sure the manga will repeatedly hammer it in the coming chapters, no need to worry.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

"Isolation tank"
Oh no, are we going to abuse cats again? Is there really no avoiding that in parallel worlds stories?

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Just look at these symphogays

I find them quite symphoqueer.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Literally everything Izumi says is benign and possibly even beneficial but then her body language is super menacing and it's really weird.

And amazing. ☆

I don't think amazing is the word i use to describe her. She has raised ton of red flags here. All of the girls have already understand that Izumi's attitude is not normal despite what she said. Either Izumi is manipulative and just want to won over one of the MC, either she is in huge denial about her feelings and so try to surpress both her feelings and the feelings between MC.

You're correct. I meant it more as a character (subjectively, of course; it's something that appeals to me a lot but not always excellent character writing) than as a person.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Literally everything Izumi says is benign and possibly even beneficial but then her body language is super menacing and it's really weird.

And amazing. ☆

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Such a pleasant surprise. Well I love this chapter, Izumi's framing is perfect and actually makes me very excited to see more of her. The vibes she gives off are just fantastic. Just for that she may have become my favorite character of this bunch.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

...they didnt say no homo

We can perhaps blame the scanlator, it wouldn't surprise me if Google Translate didn't have "no homo" in Moonspeak.
(j/k thanks for their work)

last edited at Aug 16, 2019 12:34AM

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I mean, some very liberal interpretation of the term could include the kiss towards the end. But c'mon, it's 2019, we can kiss between friends.

The handholding is another matter as well, though it really depends if you're into yuri for the feelings or for sexual stuff. I believe most of the readers this time around are here for the former, so again, even if it's pretty darn intimate, still not really yuri.

Cintaï
VAMPEERZ discussion 14 Aug 17:29
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

The chapter has already been discussed so I only have one thing to add:
This is the most hilarious credits page I've seen in a while.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

We're having a lot of Haru and Midori lately. Not that I mind. At all.

Cintaï
First Kiss discussion 07 Aug 01:56
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Such a cute concept. Cute story, too.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

This is still the sweetest gayest most adorable thing around. 'Tis giving diabetes to my diabetes. I love this.

Cintaï
Dear NOMAN discussion 30 Jul 22:44
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Alright, this is promising. Let's stick around.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Rise up, gaymers, the joycons on page 13 are faulty.

Cintaï
Image Comments 27 Jul 00:51
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018
74439657_p0

Ah yes, Manaria """Friends""". Why not Manaria Gal Pals?

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Marika's friends being gay makes me happy.

Well, I mean, technically in that world everyone is gay, so.....

Well gay girls are still good!