Forum › Posts by 4noki

joined Jul 22, 2016

Glorious. For a moment there, I thought I died of fangirling and lost my sense of gravity. Nope, it was just that Shonagon and Teishi are too cute.

Also, saw the link on the last page. Downloaded the missing chapters. Tis wonderful. Wow, I didn't think there would be other POVs like that. Un, Teishi-samaaaaa! Pant, pant. Drunk Shonagon is cute.

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 9:52PM

joined Jul 22, 2016

There aren't actually that many characters, but I'm having trouble keeping track of them.
Uwaahh, even though they're all cute in their own ways.

4noki
Renai Kowai discussion 02 Jan 21:25
joined Jul 22, 2016

Kuzushiro is comedy gold. However, het? Why, sensei.... Welp, hopefully, it turns out not to be.
I really relate to the main girl though. Of course, boobs? I prefer looking at cute girls' legs. Nyehe

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 9:27PM

joined Jul 22, 2016

Un, threesomes are great. Love Live is set up wonderfully for them. Haha, everyone can be paired up, but there's always an odd one out (2nd year trio for muse and 3rd year for aquors).

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

Kintaro. When I saw that, I thought of the comedy person who did Maeda Atsuko imitations...
Haha, it turned out to just be a fantasy story retelling. Cute, but funny. Somehow, all the characters are wonderful.

4noki
Opapagoto discussion 29 Dec 20:33
joined Jul 22, 2016

What an adorable daughter.
I never want kids, but... yea, she's cute.

joined Jul 22, 2016

My life is complete. Masazumi love. Honda love. Why have I not seen this around before???
Though to be fair, I only started Horizon today since it looked like a generic harem type when I saw the light novel covers, so I never really touched the series until a friend asked if I wanted to watch it with him.

joined Jul 22, 2016

....pant pant... too cute.. Aghhh! And all the ships are in there~ Ganbaruby! :v

4noki
Beloved L discussion 24 Dec 12:43
joined Jul 22, 2016

Wei Wei, you make my heart hurt. Argh. It'll take a long way to get to their happy ending.

4noki
Opapagoto discussion 22 Dec 15:58
joined Jul 22, 2016

I thought the mom was knowledgeable. Ah, I was wrong... Even I can cook better...

joined Jul 22, 2016

Nobara and Yukino. Nngh. Too cute.
Haha, Yukino is a good kid.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Not that I don't want a lazy life of mooching off of people...
But, it'd be nice for the older one to maybe start job searching.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Poor sensei.

4noki
Opapagoto discussion 15 Dec 15:32
joined Jul 22, 2016

Main character is kind of an adorable idiot.
Wonderful! Haha, very enjoyable.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Cute~ I love these types of one-shot anthologies, even if I do wish they were longer than just one-shots.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Normal Meiling is cute. Ikemeiling... Too cool to be that gatekeeper China

4noki
Beloved L discussion 13 Dec 15:38
joined Jul 22, 2016

The pain in my heart...

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

It's a bit hard to understand, but nngh, it was very sweet. Action scenes, they were okay, I guess. I'm not a big fan of how they were drawn, but Mochizuki is cute.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

Wish I played TRPGs.
Wow, quite a lot of text in those textboxes.
Very cute though.

joined Jul 22, 2016

...the tags made me curious, but the doujin looked pretty normal at first. And then, I saw the dolls... uh oh...
Well, at least they seem happy?

4noki
So Sweet discussion 10 Dec 23:38
joined Jul 22, 2016

The NSFW parts weren't actually really needed, feeling a bit off. (maybe I'm just too used to Youmu on the bottom)
But, nnngh, so sweet.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Akagi-san is very clueless.
Cute~ Kaga-san~

4noki
Image Comments 10 Dec 11:13
joined Jul 22, 2016
27131919_p0

Bless. We need more of them. Mary-chan is #1 in my heart.

joined Jul 22, 2016

...Shiena-chan. Poor Shiena-chan. Congratulations, Shiena-chan finally got her own episode (kind of).

Takechi is wonderful. Hehe, distorted people like her are very amusing to read about. I'd like to see more of this ship in the future, but I doubt that I'll get to see more since it's not a particularly popular ship and AnR is pretty dead now as far as I know.

4noki
Opapagoto discussion 07 Dec 21:16
joined Jul 22, 2016

I'm not a big fan of this type of development, but it was to be expected.

Haha, I don't disagree with the perverted lady-in-power, but she really did say it in such a distasteful way. That, and I'm also kind of lowly middle-class scum.