Forum › Posts by Blax

Blax
Citrus + discussion 19 Dec 16:29
joined Jun 12, 2015

I think Saburouta will deserves a price if she still manage to put big drama between Mei and Yuzu when she already showed them marrying in like a few months

Blax
Image Comments 04 Dec 12:26
joined Jun 12, 2015
Itou

After last chapter, I'm convinced that Kotomi has more chance ending with a collar with "If lost, return to Itou Hikari" than her ever seeing Tomoki's dick lol

joined Jun 12, 2015

I'm pretty sure Kana know exactly what she is doing

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wow, this manga broke expectations and cliches yet again! Not only this is the best depiction of a tomboy to date, but you'd also probably think that Harumi couldn't even find the determination to grab Chiaki's boobs for the next ten chapters or more but here it is, she succeeded! My addiction for this manga just got even further. Thank you and god bless you, Konbu Wakame. I'd also wish that someone would upload Jahy-sama here too. It's another work of Konbu and played out almost the same as Gabriel Dropout, well, at least when it comes to the main protagonist acting out like Satania but with her own special quirks. There's no yuri so far but it's all girls, that's for sure. No important male characters.

Just bing read Jahy-sama and I agree., it's great and should totally be here. Going to make the upload request if nobody else do

last edited at Nov 23, 2018 3:53PM

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

I would have thought the recent chapter showing Kasumi jealousy (She just killed a virtual cat for that !) or her needing Sakurakoness charge to function properly, or her asking telling Sakurako mom she wouldn't mind taking her daughter as a wife, would put the notion that she consider Sakurako like just some kind of food dispenser too rest.

And really, if Kasumi acted like that all the time :https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch29#10 Sakurako would probably die of heart attack at this point, and we can't have that yet

joined Jun 12, 2015

You could feel the fairy going "Are theses gay girl for real" when she heard their wish.

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Two new ships. Hinako and roomie and .... THE MOMS! All Sakurako's mom needs now is a piece of toast in her mouth before she crashes into Kasumi's mom, and ...

Glad to see that I'm not the only one already shipping the moms together. I can't resist that height gap...
And that last chapter was like really gay, nothing more to say about this

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Being asexual doesn't mean you can't like someone and be jealous if they get physical with another person

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

For a second I thought the twist would that Sakurako was possessed by some kind of yuri ghost considering how extra thirsty she was during that chapter. But no, that just how she during stress lol.

And Kasumi being unconsciously jealous was cute

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

A yuri doujin already... how long has bowsette been a thing now?

I think about one week...

Blax
After Hours discussion 04 Sep 13:48
joined Jun 12, 2015

Now you are worrying me

Blax
Murcielago discussion 04 Sep 07:32
joined Jun 12, 2015

They are going to publish this in France next month. I wish I knew this before buying the first 6 volume in english... Actually I'm surprised this of all thing got published here, considering how mittle yuri we get here

Blax
Image Comments 23 Aug 00:49
joined Jun 12, 2015
Splatoonbed

@Hauteclere That like the most popular pairing after Marina x Pearl lol

joined Jun 12, 2015

Look like someone reached the "too gay to function" threshold

Blax
Image Comments 03 Aug 02:28
joined Jun 12, 2015
Tumblr_ov350vzzvk1u1kgp9o1_raw

Pretty sure some producers said Akko and Andrew have 'bro' relationship going on and nothing else, the same producers who where stricly opposed to make Akko boy crazy when it was suggested/planned during the show's production. So unless something changed ( like the Darlibg people taking over Trigger ) and they suddenly want to piss off most of the fan, there is no way these 2 become a couple in a hypothetical season 2.

Blax
Slow Start discussion 29 Jul 17:07
joined Jun 12, 2015

Look like if Eiko get serious, she could even get Tama.

But even Eiko knows that would lead to a nice boat ending if she play around with Tama.

Blax
Killing Me! discussion 27 Jul 05:24
joined Jun 12, 2015

Did the first volume sell that badly ? People have no taste

joined Jun 12, 2015

From awful ending to standard yuri bait het ending, I guess it's slightly 'better'. Still, I don't regret never being able to buy this and I wish one day people will stop pulling thing like that

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wait what, what the fuck. Het and cheating at the same fucking time ? Like I don't understand how the author could end it like that, that make no fucking sense. Did they secretly hate all yuri fan and waited until the last volume to screw all their fan ? Did the editor make them do it ? Did they get axed to punish their fan for some reason ? And to think I wanted to buy all the japanese volume at some point, but never been able to find it at a reasonable price. I guess it's fortunate because I would have been really pissed of for wasting my money on this.

Seriously, I never been so disappointed in a manga like that. I know I will sound harsh, but I'm kinda glad it doesn't look like the author got any success for their later series (which was a fucking harem manga of all thing) and stopped making manga altogether because they don't deserves anything after pulling that type of thing

joined Jun 12, 2015

I think Remilia just got the raging lesbian ending

Blax
Slow Start discussion 19 Jun 13:24
joined Jun 12, 2015

You should have linked the twitter. I took while to find it.

Anyway, I'm fully convinced she holding back a full Sensei x Eiko doujin now.

last edited at Jun 19, 2018 1:25PM

Blax
Ayakashiko discussion 15 Jun 00:09
joined Jun 12, 2015

... Yuri was really dead

Blax
Anime season 11 Jun 13:00
joined Jun 12, 2015

What spoiler about GGO ?

Later in the novel when Karen Mets Pito IRL, Pito reveals that she's bi and kisses Karen. Then starts to invite her to her home.

About the het, Pito has casual sex with the guy, but the anime cut it, probably because it would be hard to do without revealing her indentify. She doesn't love him and it's more interested in Karen, but Karen don't reciprocate.

Interesting Wonder if she didn't reciprocate because she wasn't interested, or because Pito is batshit insane and that would be raising a death flag getting with her

Blax
A-Channel discussion 11 Jun 10:30
joined Jun 12, 2015

She says she want to be her friend but my yuri google see that she want to be her wife

Blax
Anime season 11 Jun 10:27
joined Jun 12, 2015

What spoiler about GGO ?