Forum › Posts by Little Red Rum

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

What I want for Christmas is probably more healthy relationship TsubaHonk...

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Oooh little Cinderella is jelly---
Also, I'm surprised that Ingress was mentioned. It's a great game but unfortunately, it's not so popular in my country (but the same ppl still keep shooting my towers gdi)

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch09#9 : Kasumi wears dark hoodie with white strings and Sakurako a white one.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch09#10 : Sakurako now wear a dark hoodie with white strings that looks awfully like the one Kasumi were wearing so far. Kasumi wear a white top, but with the muffler, hard to say if it's a hoodie or a jacket.

So yeah, it does looks like Sakurako at least is wearing Kasumi's hoodie there. Maybe a way for her to tell her sis "see, we're close enough that we wear each other clothes like it's nothing, so paws off my girl !". :3

They probably shared the dark hoodie. At first I noticed Kasumi in ch9 wore the same hoodie as Sakurako after she recovered her fever at the end of ch8

Edit: Okay, so they shared two hoodies. The darker one that was mentioned and The lighter one Kasumi was wearing as pajamas http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch08#6
and the one Sakurako was wearing http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch10#7

last edited at Jul 20, 2016 1:51PM

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Woah there, hold on a sec /*takes off glasses*/ One of them finally gets the dokis for the other??
It's about time that cupid hits the target! They can have my finest rice wine!

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 12:37PM

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

We need someone who will cosplay as Yurika and do the "Power of Gigolette" pose XD

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Another hand holding?! I just almost got thrown into a cell because of the soap handwashing comic!

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Speaking of Yuri police... anyone remember Morinaga-sensei's (Yuri) School Police?

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

hand holding is bold enough, and now with soap? This is a whole new level of lewdness. hope the police don't find me...

Hello this is the Yuri police. We received an anonymous tip that you have been reading Yuri that shows hand holding, and soap was involved.

I'm gonna have to ask you to come with us.

Knock-knock at your front door. It's the secret yuri police, they have come for your cool lewdness.

Oh no... Get the stash and go use the backdoor. I'll buy you some time!
((How can you allowed this hand washing lewdness?!))

Little Red Rum
Walk Wit Me discussion 13 Jul 07:37
joined Mar 6, 2015

I was crossing my fingers hoping that neither Marly or Wendy die at the end, and thank god it didn't happen!
But still deserve that Drama tag--

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Finally, more ShikiFre! Though, it's a little sad one but I'm totally fine with it! ;-;

Little Red Rum
Love Laika discussion 02 Jul 07:11
joined Mar 6, 2015

...Handholding is such a lewd thing it deserves its own tag! NSFW just doesn't begin to describe the lewdity of such an act, so I propose a new handholding tag!

I suggest Lots of handholding, along with Moderate amounts of handholding.

Heaven forbid we need the Insane Amounts of handholding tag.

I agree. This is too lewd, there's too much handholding!

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

For some reason, when she said "Please make me your bride!" I imagined her saying in a terrible Engrish accent o_o

Also, I like the new girl Alice. She's interesting.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Mika must have some kind of charm on the younger ones...

Little Red Rum
Walk Wit Me discussion 24 Jun 00:12
joined Mar 6, 2015

After reading, I feel like buying a copy of this manga and just flew to Japan, just to get the author sign it!
Also, kudos to Yuri Project for translating this wonderful piece.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

I just wanted to point this out, do Kasumi and Sakurako sometimes switch hoodies? If so, it's super cute!

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

What they need is to get married oh sweet godoka if they still stay 'friends' I'm going to lose my temper '^')9

Little Red Rum
True Story discussion 16 Jun 13:04
joined Mar 6, 2015

If this is based on a true story, I'd believe it. As an someone in an almost-all-girls school, skinshipping is very common. I saw many teasingly kissed while walking along the hallways. Sometimes, I found my upperclassman sleeping while cuddling their friend (at least I think she's a friend).

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 1:06PM

Little Red Rum
Fragtime discussion 31 May 13:49
joined Mar 6, 2015

omfg Murakami chill! This progess is really too much. Was Murakami someone who was not accepted before? Or did she start analyzing people for fun but it somehow got out of hand (I know some people similar to her but not too crazy as her)

joined Mar 6, 2015

Hats off to that credit page XD

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

The last panel of the last page makes me worried... Can anyone read the highlighted thread on the website?

Little Red Rum
Murcielago discussion 29 Mar 13:53
joined Mar 6, 2015

Kuroko's whole world just shattered

joined Mar 6, 2015

Best yuri author and best yuri game?? This is beyond heaven right now!

Little Red Rum
Image Comments 10 Mar 10:12
joined Mar 6, 2015
54582217_p1

Now this is just gorgeous! It would definitely make a fantastic wallpaper.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

It would have been hilarious if the chairwoman and Suzu had known each other from wayyyy back then.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Lady got smooth moves, and pretty clever ,too. I think Ibuki means some kind of flower in japanese?