Forum › Posts by Green Melon

Green Melon
Yurumon discussion 08 Jan 00:43
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I love this, like really really love this. The art doesn't bother me one bit thanks to its fine as writing and of course Akarin.

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Once again Lulu becomes the MVP.

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

This chapter reminds me of how Ren-chon would interact with Natsumi or Komachan. Great stuff

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Keine looks super fluffy in this one. As in, fluffier than how Vivit Gray draws her.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Am I the only one who can totally 120% relate to Akina? That feeling when a small comment or thought just propels other people, much less a whole fandom to ship you new otp?? Great God, it feels like me when I'm drawing doujinshi (I tend to fantasize about the girl I like to help fuel my creativity too.)

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I need more...please give me more before I return to the dull and harsh reality of lif- I'm just kidding. Really though @jade and everyone else is right, this has the potential to be am awesome anime.

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Don't get me wrong I'm all out for Yuku x Yata. But at that one very moment, I thought "a slight harem would be nice won't it?" In a comedic fashion i mean.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Seeing Satori so maniacally OOC like that, it's like seeing the Marisa-obsessed Alice. And it's wonderful! We need more of this!

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Surprisingly, I like the male protagonist! I love how he has this earnest but deadpan personality to him. Well yeah, a harem involving him wouldn't be particularly pretty but. It just seems so fitting for him to be there ! Nice humor, interesting characters, yeah i'll be sticking around for a while

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Finished setting myself up for incoming yandere. Let my guard down for just 2 pages...and my jaw hit the ground

Green Melon
Haiko Dolls discussion 28 Nov 01:47
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Well that's a...surprisingly dark turn there. A cliffhanger like this reminds of gakkou gurashi's post-swimsuit episode

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

So...no SakuAli?

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

This was really really fresh for me. The 4koma format made it all the better for me

Green Melon
Pain discussion 10 Nov 05:27
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Anyone here think that Kumiko resembles Max from Life is Strange a bit? Maybe cuz of the hair

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

A Millet Soup doujin? On my birthday? Wih my fav pairing? Yep, BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Usually I'm all out for yuna x tougo (even the nsfw ones, although I'm a bit bugged at their age, maybe cuz i'm too attached to the story). But this one felt a bit...off? As if yuna and tougo are doing it for the sake of sexual comfort and not exactly love. Does this make them sex friends?
The last few pages returned its adorbs level to normal.

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

It says on the cover that an anime production has been greenlit! Now waiting for Shinozaki-san and Anko-san to get one too :3

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Sakuya without her makeup is prettier by lots. Genius Cirno is a bit absurd haha. Viva universe!

Green Melon
Gamma discussion 18 Sep 03:57
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Just watched One Punch Man, and I think we found the potential studio to do Gamma. (If it ever gets an anime debut.)

Green Melon
Image Comments 12 Sep 11:14
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Coofb3nveaafhvu-f

Akogare wo kataru me ga

Green Melon
Image Comments 29 Aug 03:05
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
F1a8ae0aaf2c762c54152f0607afaf47

^merely expressing desire to view fictional incest does not make one a creep. To @sus-lik and @ashuraX the ending parts of gamma were really great and so was the MiyuHika ship albeit it being very sudden

Green Melon
Image Comments 21 Aug 03:41
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
50104390_p0

Guys, this genius masterpiece is by the same guy who wrote and drew the superhero yuri manga called Gamma. Give it a read if you're . It's really good and the yuri does not disappoint!

Green Melon
Gamma discussion 21 Aug 03:20
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

"What's up with that last page?!?!" is what I thought while happily crying and raging at the same time.
Whew, this manga sure has a been a long albeit short ride. The action and center focus of the manga thankfully, did not stray from the whole superhero theme to the yuri side completely which, I find both very satisfying and frustrating. Loved how the girls were potrayed very lovingly and caring, especially without the usual "weak girl, dominant girl" setting cuz both halves work together to kick ass.
A slight discomfort in knowing that the sister's relationship went a bit...apart? At the few ending chapters, it just feels like there's no more crazy big-sister-ish borderline incest love coming from Miyuki anymore. I get that Yuri finally understands that she has to properly stand up on her own two feet (pardon the bad pun), and not be protected by Miyuki anymore but really? Just cutting it off like that only to get hot and steamy with Marina? Miyuki on the other hand, threw me off guard when she almost ditched her sister and her captain to fight possibly the strongest supervillain ever for her gf. If anything, I blame Jump SQ readers who just want the action to cut straight to the point much like any other typical shounen manga.
Bless Ogino Jun-sensei for finishing this awesome work and I really hope it gets made into an anime.

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

This was so touching, a non-greedy Reimu and a Marisa who doesn't slack off that much, I somehow feel so happy for Alice

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I lost it on "cold and corrupt country".

Eli's expression signaling her so done with this is the best. Tsubasa's charisma is going down the drain next to 2hu's Remilia