Forum › Posts by YamCakes

YamCakes
Yuru Yuru discussion 18 Dec 03:14
joined Jul 26, 2014

Yui was so OOC in this but hey, it was an ok ero manga I guess. I prefer Futanari ero manga though anything yuru yuri is fine by me.

joined Jul 26, 2014

This would've been better if the setting was an all-girl's school but still HNNNNNNNNGH

joined Jul 26, 2014

Just a quick contradiction of the credits page...Precure's been for the 5-12 year old girl AND 16-32 year old man demographics from the beginning, according to some marketing documentation that made the rounds.

I do recall talking with my friend at one point about how her mother went to an anime theatre with her youngest daughter so they could watch PreCure. So they took the train ride to Tokyo and went there, and apparently the theatre was packed with little girls except for one, lonely, middle-aged man up at the front seats. My friend told me how after the movie, her mother felt really bad for the man since all the little girls got "magic wands" or something like that except for him.

last edited at Dec 23, 2014 7:44PM

YamCakes
Image Comments 25 Nov 04:36
joined Jul 26, 2014
Art18

I have to agree, I liked it better when she was more feminine. I'm not really into tomboys, but not exactly super feminine either. Hyper-masculine women just scare me.

YamCakes
Image Comments 19 Nov 06:26
joined Jul 26, 2014

All about that bass...

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

I think my yuri goggles are broken. I don't ship Nadeshiko with any of her friends and actually think that Namori is either just being a troll or that it's gonna turn out to be a girl, that hasn't even been introduced yet.

Or maybe it's a boyfriend o.o

Is there even a male character in Yuru Yuri?

Missing Y chromosome remember?

Yeah, but Oomuro-ke isn't tagged with Missing Y chromosome so it could still be possible. o.o Also, maybe it's just tagged Yuri cause Chinatsu, who is a lesbian, makes an appearance. o.o Or maybe because Sakurako and Himawari are supposed to finally hook up during one of the still coming chapters. o.o Or maybe 2 of Nadeshiko's friends will get together. OAO Ormaybeormaybeormaybe * explodes *

What kind of boyfriend leaves his foundation at his girlfriend's house?

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Oh, haven't seen this level of speculation since the last time I was in the Stretch forum thread

Just give up, people. By this point is pretty obvious that Nadeshiko is 3 timing.

KA--NA--SHI--MI NO--

YamCakes
Image Comments 07 Nov 19:29
joined Jul 26, 2014
Bu2xi2fcqaaemry.png%20large

D'awwwwwwwwwww

joined Jul 26, 2014

That first page of chapter 10 sort of took me by surprise. For some reason, it turned me on like crazy to see Ruki on top of Sachi having her way with her like a perverted old man. And I hate old men. Perhaps I may have a fetish for perverted women.

Really? That was a complete turn off to me to see one partner so disinterested in it.

Well, I'm sort of into rape and necrophilia, so... it's not much of a problem.

joined Jul 26, 2014

That first page of chapter 10 sort of took me by surprise. For some reason, it turned me on like crazy to see Ruki on top of Sachi having her way with her like a perverted old man. And I hate old men. Perhaps I may have a fetish for perverted women.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Itta looks like a male Ritsu... huh.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

I wish there was more transsexual yuri out there.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Loved this. I'd love it even more if Yui were a futa so she could slide her cock in between Kyouko and Ayano's wet pussies...

YamCakes
Fuyu no Shi discussion 22 Sep 03:39
joined Jul 26, 2014

i have the issue as atsuko lol. my body heat is super high so people always cling to me during the winter. they can feel my body heat from a foot away. i love winter so much because of my heat.

summer is hell though T_T

Whaa?!! I didn't know people like that actually existed... that must be an interesting experience!

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

wait ... Isuke prefers blue collar workers?
watch the last episode of the anime
sees Haruki as a blue collar worker

OHHH!!!!

YES!

YamCakes
Your Fault discussion 10 Sep 04:35
joined Jul 26, 2014

Love Yuri NTR. The best part was when the senpai actually smirked back at her like 'she's mine, bitch.' Although I think the best type of NTR is where a futanari girl would get someone's girlfriend pregnant. ^.^

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Oh my fucking god I screamed at the computer when she threw all that goddamned money away! SHE COULD'VE USED THOSE MAN

joined Jul 26, 2014

I really liked Asuna... especially the bit where she basically raped a straight girl. I'm a terrible person, I know, but I wouldn't mind joining her.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Dammit, that was clever as all hell.

YamCakes
Unbalance discussion 05 Sep 19:11
joined Jul 26, 2014

I am just loving the artist's style!

YamCakes
Image Comments 03 Sep 17:29
joined Jul 26, 2014
Yui's%20christmas%20present

I like Yui x Kyouko and Kyouko x Ayano. Double points if Kyouko NTRs Ayano with Yui xD

YamCakes
Happy End discussion 31 Aug 06:37
joined Jul 26, 2014

Ugh, fuck that Sakaki dude... he should just die already.

joined Jul 26, 2014

That was too cute.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

That last part with their sweaty palms was surprisingly very adorable.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Aww...