Forum › Posts by Timea817

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

what happened to chapter 31?

It's on mangafox, they probably forgot to put up here too.

Timea817
Lily Love discussion 17 Feb 16:32
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Did she really just had a cage for the hamster laying around? And it wasn't suspicious when she moved in but the hamster is? She could have just put a lid on it and camouflage it as an ordinary box then.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I don't think the nsfw tag is necessarily. Nice read though. :)

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Hanayo's denial is because she feels embarrased

Why isn't this a good enough reason for her to say no? They are in public, not in the confines of their bedroom. In my opinion, she doesn't say no out of play as KAIDOU said .

while Rin's insistence is because she has a pretty low self esteem and engagin on physical acts with Hanayo (on whom she sees everything she "lacks") as the only way to reassure herself, both as woman and as Hanayo's partner. >

Why would it be okay for her to push Hanayo into something she is reluctant do do just because she has good reasons to do it? If her reason would be just because she is horny, from Hanayo's perspective it wouldn't be that much different, she would still feel embarrassed.
Just because your partner feels a certain way, it doesn't mean it will affect your feelings.

This skewered perception stems in part by Hanayo's own low self esteem and lack of comunication (take notice how she's quick to back down once Hanayo makes clear she don't want to keep going and how fast the roles are reversed once Hanayo gets comfortable) The characterization feels in line with how they're depicted on the anime too.

I read that part as Hanayo giving in to the emotional blackmail (sorry I am not sure what the english word is for this). And what your interpreted as Hanayo getting comfortable, I interpreted as Hanayo not caring anymore, because she is putting her girlfriends feelings before hers.
I would have like that if Hanayo offered it freely instead of Rin kind of extorting from her.

The "No matter what you say now, I am not going to stop" is also disturbing, unfortunately that is so common I don't even know what to think of it. (Besides RUN, IT'S A RAPIST!)

^ Agreed with what Gale said. I'm not trying to say this doujinshi is awful and it should be banned or something stupid like that, just that it's always a good idea to think critically about the media you consume and what it might be saying about how society and you yourself act! ... Even stories about cute lesbian idols. :P

Second that.

last edited at Dec 27, 2014 6:53AM

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

These doujins get more and more rapey. Even when they are in a relationship, pressuring your partner into doing lewd things just sit right with me. I love yuri because I wouldn't expect from women the kind of behavior I hate about men. And especially from Rin, who canonically (or maybe it's just in my head) pushes Hanayo to fulfill for her dreams,test her limits, but never make her do something she is uncomfortable with for her (Rin's) own gain.

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I want to read more of this :(

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Yeah, the art isn't the best, but the story makes up for it. It' nice and fuzzy :)

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I liked the ending. Mayu is not Mika's type, and though she loves her, it's more like a love for a friend. She needed this healing relationship so she could fall in love with someone she is sexually attracted to. I like Mayu and her character development, and I think it's sad that her love was unrequited. Oh well, you gotta have that experience too.
I more interested in the continuation of Love & Peace right now tbh.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Very realistic story. Instead of buying another pair of shoes, they both decided to just wear the mismatched pairs -_-'

Edit: Just found the other side of this story. In case you are similalry clumsy as me : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/golden_shoes_silver_shoes#1

last edited at Nov 9, 2014 2:38PM

Timea817
My Beloved discussion 01 Oct 18:56
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

The fucking credit page made me want to throw my computer off a cliff.
NOZERI IS CANON GO AWAY

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I really like this art-style. The stories were good too :)

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I can't decide if this update is too short or too long....

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I read this manga when I was really pissed of and it still made me laugh and feel relaxed :D So awesome :D

Timea817
Saki discussion 05 Jul 02:44
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

we probally not going to find anyhing out about them untill the finals

You mean the individual finals, right? :D

Timea817
Saki discussion 04 Jul 11:02
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I saw the ch129 raw, we will never know what happened in the past. *sigh

Timea817