Forum › Posts by ChocolateCakeLover

ChocolateCakeLover
Stretch discussion 22 Mar 17:51
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

How is it that a loli hentai artist has crafted two of the greatest pieces of art humanity has ever known?

I didn't want to be that guy but... "two of the greatest pieces of art humanity has ever known"? Come on now, hyperbole or not that's ludicrous.

Ludicrous is the point of hyperbole.

ChocolateCakeLover
Stretch discussion 22 Mar 17:36
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

How is it that a loli hentai artist has crafted two of the greatest pieces of art humanity has ever known?

I'm pretty sure that many, hundred, million of artists/drawers/mangakas can draw lolis and some of them can make hentai out of it and yet do anything else... Don't let that define him.

Did my comment come of as an insult? I didn't mean that, I'm sorry. Prism and Stretch are just so good, it's weird thinking the guy who wrote them writes loli hentai. It's not a bad thing, it's just weird to me.

ChocolateCakeLover
Present discussion 22 Mar 16:22
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well, this was just awesome. It made me smile involuntarily though. I don't like that.

Just make sure to choose to smile before you start smiling involuntarily next time then.

NO! Smiling is the enemy. It implies happiness. Me being happy is just wrong.

I must not smile.
Smiles are the grim-killer.
Smiles are the little-happy that brings total euphoria.
I will face my grins.
I will permit them to pass over me and through me.
And when they have gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the smiles have gone there will be gloom.
Only emo will remain.

I feel like fanboying right now, Nezchan is like Dynasty Reader Royalty (or celebrity, for those whose culture doesn't hold royalty to high esteem), to have them reply to my comment is like meeting the queen.

Emo shall consume, it is inevitable.

ChocolateCakeLover
Present discussion 22 Mar 15:31
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well, this was just awesome. It made me smile involuntarily though. I don't like that.

Just make sure to choose to smile before you start smiling involuntarily next time then.

NO! Smiling is the enemy. It implies happiness. Me being happy is just wrong.

ChocolateCakeLover
Present discussion 22 Mar 14:21
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

ChocolateCakeLover
Meow Meow discussion 22 Mar 13:14
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

So Misa-chan is feeling guilty for NKR?

That is, *Neko*rare?

And that... is the best pun I believe I've ever heard.

I don't know whether it's creepy or adorable, the way playing with cats are likened to flirting at a cabaret club.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Looking suspect, I'll check the tags. Hmm...

'What the hell, bare breasts? But it's not NSFW!'

Checks tags again. The hell? I checked SECONDS ago! How did I manage that?

Wildrose should have clued me in as well, but I never check that bit.

Good read, despite my derpiness.

ChocolateCakeLover
Stretch discussion 22 Mar 12:49
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

last edited at Mar 22, 2015 12:49PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Maple Love discussion 22 Mar 12:45
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The best in the collection. One of the two that didn't make me sad, or have a character design I'm not fond of, and of the two, wins it with the bit at the end.

ChocolateCakeLover
Othello discussion 22 Mar 11:00
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

That smirk was so awesome.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

^ Nobody is 100% straight, or 100% gay for that matter.

All the girls are 100% gay in my head... I'm a terrible person.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The 5-4(?) president better back away from what he's doing to Hong or I WILL Fanfiction him!

ChocolateCakeLover
Rainy Song discussion 17 Mar 12:36
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

sigh I really wished there was a continuation on this one

Good news:
https://note.mu/momono_moto/n/n66ad57ef2b60

This is hereby designated as the priority of all moonspeakers!

(when they're done, maybe they could have a look at Oz as well. Oldrin and Marrybell are adorable enough for a translation, it's baffling it hasn't happened yet.)

Purchasing it may actually require a JP credit card, though, which complicates obtaining it somewhat.

Invasion it is! We will take a copy by force if necessary!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Unless maybe... it's Mayu's older brother...

There goes my day...

I'm pretty sure the gay dude isn't going to be that interested in Mika that way...

What do you mean? I thought homosexuals dated other homosexuals...

Pretty good story until it seemingly forgot what it was doing near the end, and left me feeling it didn't know what the point was. Saki I felt was superfluous to the story, though maybe that's because I don't really like best friends who wear glasses and are lesbians (usually). I can't help but feel that the ending would be easier to take if the picture for the series was different.

Yui gets to be a lot better in the future.

*Yes I'm editing a month after the fact, but wrong is wrong, and bad grammar is a killer.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:24PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Quite liked the story, though as is usual for me, I hold the opposite opinion of seemingly everyone.

Hiroko was terrible. She seemed far more selfish than Sono mid story, and she really hit a low when she took Sotomi to the club. Hobo was confirmed a better character than her there.

The way Sono developed was enjoyable, and I quite found myself identifying with her due to her initially being a slacker (though I doubt I'll ever find motivation as she did). I think Sotomi could have used a bit more development, but what there was was good.

last edited at Mar 21, 2015 2:21PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Tear: 99 discussion 16 Mar 08:49
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Why do I never read the tags? It's always sad to see a girl not aware that other girls are better...

ChocolateCakeLover
Rainy Song discussion 16 Mar 08:40
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

sigh I really wished there was a continuation on this one

Good news:
https://note.mu/momono_moto/n/n66ad57ef2b60

This is hereby designated as the priority of all moonspeakers!

(when they're done, maybe they could have a look at Oz as well. Oldrin and Marrybell are adorable enough for a translation, it's baffling it hasn't happened yet.)

ChocolateCakeLover
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 18:58
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I feel I'll enjoy this more when it has finished, and I read it all in one go. I do quite like all the unnecessary drama for some reason though, it's just too silly to hate.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

German craftsmanship?

ChocolateCakeLover
Happy End discussion 05 Feb 02:08
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The way I read it, the guy showed up near the end to make us think he would steal the older sister, but then it's a yuri end anyway. If it wasn't for all the rage comments and the het tag, I wouldn't have even considered that the wedding was between Natsuki and Sakaki(?), and even considering this, I don't think it was supposed to be. The sticking out the tongue thing was like Ume gloating that she won or something. Oh well, I'm accustomed to delusion anyway.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I like it as of chapter 44, but the bit at the end, and comments made by the translator have me wondering if I should continue this.