Forum › Posts by deltahalo241

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Could you even call this a triangle? From my understanding it looks like the two girls are into the third, who isnt into any of them. But im terrible at english so maybe i missed something

I think Kaede and Ran are into Yurika while Yurika is into Ran, not sure though.

deltahalo241
Philosophia discussion 24 May 19:15
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

The ending. I dunno, it wasn't good and it wasn't bad, it wasn't happy and it wasn't sad. It just seemed kind of empty and devoid of emotion. I didn't really care when everything was revealed and that was a major weakness in the plot.

deltahalo241
New Game discussion 23 May 16:26
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I totally already ship Kou and Rin as well as Hifumi and Aoba. I don't think it will take long for a Subtext tag to end up on this either. I'm wondering about Ecchi but I haven't really seen to much of that in this series so far.

deltahalo241
Stretch discussion 23 May 14:46
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I did Judo for a while and I don't remember that hold.

deltahalo241
LOVE/DEATH discussion 23 May 14:42
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I ship those two other girls thoguh. Simply because they appeared sitting next to each other at the end of the chapter. Is this a problem?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Honestly Nico, always choosing the worst times to wake up.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well I guess that solves the age old debate of whether a Spinosaurus could beat a Tyranosaurus.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Ahh yuri 3Ps, is there anything greater on this planet?

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm still conflicted about the tone of this manga. I think it's giving me cognitive dissonance.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Ahh, that Extra. And now I ship Tengou and Alice even more.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Mr Snake should appear in more chapters.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It seems like... Shiho (dark hair) and Emika (light hair) began having sex as friends, after knowing each other for a long time. At some point, before or after, Shiho started to feel attracted to Emika, but she becomes increasingly uncomfortable about the idea of doing all these things in the absence of mutual love or a romantic relationship, while also falling into a loop of internalised homophobia and denial. The story begins, and Shiho starts thinking about how she kinda gets taken for granted by her seemingly innocent friend.

Emiko talks about how they only ever kiss when they're already having sex, and that she likes the "funny faces" Shiho makes after they do. They kiss, and Shiho gets turned on, but when she touches Emiko, she realises that she "isn't wet", which I think is supposed to be a red flag about the difference between their feelings: Shiho is aroused just after sitting on the same bed with Emiko and making out a little, but Emiko doesn't seem to feel the same sense of excitement or urgency. Dwelling on this, she starts getting mixed up in damaging thoughts about how it's too difficult for two women to be a couple, that they can't be honest about their feelings for each other because life would inevitably drive them apart, but they could always be together if they stayed friends.

With this conclusion, she decides that it would be better to lock their relationship at that level, and stop putting it at risk by having sex; however, upon hearing this, Emika enigmatically asks what Shiho thinks the difference is between "having a friend to have sex with, and having sex with a friend?" In other words, it's implied that for Emika, at least part of the reason she's friends with Shiho at all is to have sex with her, and that it had never been about love in the first place. Suddenly confronted by the yawning chasm between their feelings, Shiho's expression turns cold, and it's revealed that this is exactly the "funny face" Emiko always loves seeing. While Emiko had never been in love with Shiho, she was very much aware of Shiho's feelings for her; all along, she hadn't been naively taking Shiho for granted, she had been actively pushing the limits of how much bad treatment Shiho would put up with out of love. Whenever they kissed, Shiho's feelings of pain and loneliness would show on her face, and it was that feeling of power, of being loved so desperately, of being able to put someone through so much pain and still have them follow her around like a loyal dog, that turned Emiko on the most.

As Shiho grapples with the idea that Emiko might simply discard her if they stop having sex, her expression of shock gets Emiko in the mood again, and the story ends. Whether Shiho breaks away from her childhood friend, heartbroken and disillusioned, or if she is trapped by love and despair as Emiko's plaything, doomed to be twisted up and pushed around until Emiko inevitably loses interest and throws her away, we never know.

I can basically agree with you up until the line where Emiko says, "What's the difference between having a friend to have sex with and having a sex friend?" because I believe it wasn't her intention to hurt Shiori, but rather it showed Emiko's naivety to the ways of the world which was emphasized in the beginning of the story, and that she only sees being in a relationship as "having a friend to have sex with". So she was asking what's the difference between what they have know and what it would be like if they were dating, and thus the look on Shiori's face in the next panel isn't an expression of shock from terror, but rather from happiness or embarrassment, and that's the face that Emiko likes to see.

Then there's also ambiguous things like on page 107, where after Shiori brings up the topic of love, right before they kiss on a close up of their lips one of them begins to say something that beings with I love before getting interrupted. We can assume that it's Emiko though, since as long as we follow the 180 degree rule, it was the person on the left with her lips open, which Emiko has been.
All in all, if you read into it a bit, it's not really a story filled with angst, and I agree with it not being tagged us such, but just a light-hearted one off.

I like this second explaination, it seems to fit the tone of the story better.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Hardboiled Egg play... Why does this interest me?

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

What's this story talking about? Santa's real! They must be delusional!

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I totally didn't read Oppa as Oppai.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

'If she were a goat then she would be the right height' I'm still kind of getting over that line.

deltahalo241
Stretch discussion 07 May 08:42
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Oh my god they were practically married in this chapter!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Thid was a good story, though I do wonder why Ryuuko x Mako doesn't seem to be very popular, as I have only seen doujins based around Ryuuko x Satsuki.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

sorry, but visually this is just too het

I didn't get that vibe but you could put a 'Het on page X,Y or Z' tag

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I wonder why only one page of this wasn't in colour.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well that was pretty nice.

deltahalo241
Image Comments 27 Apr 02:59
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014
8cecb16774a75f8abad34c789a472f84

For some reason I just like this picture.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

For a moment I thought that the mother had walked into their room in the last two panels! I'd only seen the top of the last panel so it looked like the mother had walked in they were still doing the deed.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I liked this story before people mentioned its continuation.

It's not really a continuation, from what I remember the nurse is the only one that don't have a threesome with the twins or any het, the rest of the chapter are separate stories, the only connection between them is the twins, only one of the girls they seduce appear again, but it's her own het chapter.

Edit: And my memory was wrong, the nurse have sex with the brother in the next chapter...

I wish Het would stay away from my Yuri. I feel like I'll need to turn into some Gollum like creature in order to defend my precious Yuri.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I liked this story before people mentioned its continuation.