Forum › Posts by auikimaya

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

We need more NanoFate in our lives. NanoFate is the Korrasami of a generation

auikimaya
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

In case somebody is wonderind (and is too lazy to look at the helpful link onyxpanda put), is because the dutch sailor that said have invented the hole in doughnuts wanted to keep his hands free to steer. After that, it's simply because doughnuts are heavily associated with their holes, so most bakers simply make them with the hole out of tradition

From the link provided, he gave several explanations over the years for why he did it. The one given was that the dough in the middle tended to not cook well when frying, and this solved the issue. That seems a bit more realistic than the steering story, although both might be false.

The important thing here is, we, as yuri fans, sure do take our doughnuts seriously

auikimaya
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

In case somebody is wonderind (and is too lazy to look at the helpful link onyxpanda put), is because the dutch sailor that said have invented the hole in doughnuts wanted to keep his hands free to steer. After that, it's simply because doughnuts are heavily associated with their holes, so most bakers simply make them with the hole out of tradition

auikimaya
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

This is like...pure undiluted autism

I don't know about that. The "Autism" term is used rather excessively here on the web... The senpai has no social skills. but that's not the same as being autistic. It's pure undiluted social retardation, which hits just uncomfortably close enough to home for me to find this fucking hilarious.

which happen to be fit with autism definition..

Not really. Considering that she constantly goes out of her way to be with her little girlfriend, has constantly show herself capable of knowing when someone has stepped out of line and need to be corrected (the cousin), has a sufficient (if hilariously bizarre) understanding of norms and social etiquette, and, on top of everything, is able to pull not only the ojou, but the senpai act (both which are very obviously social constructs) I say she's more likely to have some form of social, not neurodevelopmental, disorder

auikimaya
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

OH SWEET LORD, IT'S BACK! PRASE THE HEAVENS FOR THE ENDLESS AWESOMENESS OF THIS TRAINWRECK IS BACK

auikimaya
Image Comments 22 Feb 13:08
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

"Adios Señorita"....
Was this originally on the page? Because if so, Holy shit, Samba is hilarious
But if no, then Kudos to you, translators, you guys are killing me

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I'm usually not into Touhou, but this is probably the cutest thing I've seen since basically ever

auikimaya
Collectors discussion 06 Feb 19:58
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Ok, the only thing missing is for them to move together and all will be right in the world

auikimaya
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

YES BUT DID THEY MADE IT TO MORNING PRACTICE?!

GOD DAMN IT SOMEBODY TELL ME IF THEY MADE IT TO MORNING PRACTICE THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!

auikimaya
Stretch discussion 27 Nov 10:56
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

OH GODDAMN IT JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY YOU DORKS

auikimaya
Their Story discussion 23 Nov 17:53
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I have a lot of great feelings over this comic. But I wanna comment on how fucking solid Sun Jing's friends are. Usually, in this type of histories, she being a lesbian is a public secret and nobody comments on it. Here, everybody is pretty cool about it, as it should be. Seriously, what a refreshing one. I sure hope this goes on forever

last edited at Nov 23, 2014 5:58PM

auikimaya
Melty Kiss discussion 23 Aug 20:42
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Freaking hot

auikimaya
NanoFate discussion 26 Jun 07:07
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Ahhh, NanoFate.....The origal reason I got hooked to this page
It's been ages since any NanoFate made it here, hasn't it?
What a great way to begin my day

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

No guys, but let's be honest here
The mom seemed pretty into it
What with telling all the lines from memory and all
It's pure wincestuous gold

auikimaya
Lemonade discussion 08 Jun 20:47
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Aw, snap, we finally get a hint of recoprocated yuri, and you guys are arguing about Youtube comment section? I swear, you got me lost

auikimaya
Lemonade discussion 20 May 20:44
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Man, Pika is such a great character. She relates to everyone, understands what the hell is going on, tease her friends without being mean about it, and all around is fairly supportive. And, on top of everything, her analogy about the nirvana was amazing

auikimaya
Stretch discussion 15 May 20:16
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

HWHUAAAAAT?!

auikimaya
Stretch discussion 08 Mar 16:01
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

-After hitting the boy, one seed survived the hit (one egg got fertilized after her sexual encounter with her boyfriend)

-So, she did everything for the seed to grow (for the baby to be healthy)

-But then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked err her flower was destroyed by that animal (abortion or since it was unexpected, it was a miscarriage)

-Her mother mocked her for getting all dirty and for crying over such petty thing (darn you mother! how could you say that because Keiko got pregrant she's not pure anymore. And for treating loosing a baby , a life like that!!)

-The boy eventually left her (the guy did not knew she was pregnant and when she told him, he broke off with her and acted like her mother (die you stupid guy! burn in hell with the mother!)

This best dream/symbolism analysis is considerably better than anything I could have come up with. You deserve a cookie

auikimaya
Stretch discussion 03 Mar 03:19
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Could someone explain me please the whole "I'm so glad" thing? is there any cultural relevance, massive hint or something that I missed, or it's just some strange way of foreshadowing

I'm stupid like that

auikimaya
Fragtime discussion 25 Feb 00:33
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

The way I see it, Murakami may not be a bad person, but she isn't a selfless one either, as NaoRei tries to put it. It's made pretty clear that, while she is indeed going out of her way to reach and help Moritani, it's also pretty obvious that she's using her for her own gain. Think of it as a relationship of ownership. She has made pretty clear that Moritani can't use HER OWN POWER without Murakami's consent. No matter how you want to see that one, it's pretty clear she's making Moritani into her own possession.

Now, this doesn't rules out the possibility of Murakami being nice and actually having feelings for Moritani, but said feelings might not be as healthy and nice as some may want to believe. All the more considering the fact that Moritani is clearly a person who struggles with socializing, and being a socially awkward person can lead pretty easily to being manipulated and used for the rest, which is why is not healthy for Moritani.

Still, as NaoRei put it, there's a lot more on Murakami that could add up in dept, to give us a picture of what the fuck is really going on that mysterious head of her. I don't think she's a bad person. But that doesn't makes her a good one either

auikimaya
School Work discussion 15 Sep 22:48
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Oh god, will I ever find a Madoka pairing that I actually don't ship?

auikimaya
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Oh look, a couple I didn't know I shipped

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I do not know who made this one, but that person is high on my appreciation list

auikimaya
Sasameki chapters 28 Sep 06:11
Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Just a question for you guys...Now that the serie has officially been "finished" (I haven't spoiled anything yet, right?), how long do you think before the volume of it comes out? AAAND, when the volme DOES COMES OUT, please count with me if you need help translating it