Forum › Posts by drhelsing

drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014

Oh nico

drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Toshihiro_Ono

Here's a photo of the author, I once saw his portrait of supergirl...it was quite good

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/amahima_sakusaku_13_years_after#39

Why she didn't hit himawari too? It was her idea as well

drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014

and why there is no yuri tag even thought this is based on a yuri game?

drhelsing
Age 15 discussion 09 Sep 02:12
joined May 24, 2014

Wow, Ryu asagi's art is dreadful, now wonder that xenocross sonohana series tanked so hard

According to this Ryu choose to left the project for undisclosed reasons

*Xenocross was a digital yuri magazine that released its works in a lot of languajes. Its main work (the one they used to promote the magazine) was a semi-official Sono Hana doujinshi called "Music Box of Memories". Pretty much no one liked the adaptation and the manga died after 3 chapters, since their main work failed, the entire magazine flopped and died too.

While Craig got a lot of hate because of that shit, I'm pretty sure he is disliked by some people for others reasons too (like his pantihose fetish, his obsession with Kaede, his robotic answers, his autism, etc...) I still don't get who thought that the xenocross sonohana thing was a good idea. The setup was a shitty AU from the start.

Making a sonohana doujin that is good is easy. And they managed to fuck it up.*

Straight from /u/ so you KNOW it's legit

drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014

Yomeiro Choice is funny but it's so wrong.

Yomeiro Choice is funny because it's so wrong.

That being said, how does it ends? I'm not really interested on reading it

It ends with publication being pulled under Ishihara's anti-incest inquisition with three chapters to wrap it up before the author got excommunicated from the industry.

So yet another harem manga with no real ending? makes sense to me!

joined May 24, 2014

Lol, cute :)

I wanna see Ellen Paige being spun around like that, it would be very amusing

drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014

Yomeiro Choice is funny but it's so wrong.

Yomeiro Choice is funny because it's so wrong.

That being said, how does it ends? I'm not really interested on reading it

drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014

It's probably best to assume that of every artist here. The ones who never draw that sort of thing are the exception rather than the rule.

In any case, I added a little bit to his description to make that a bit more obvious.

There's a difference between het and rape, and starting a doujin with yuri only to end with the girlfriend selling her girlfriend to fuglies so they can rape her or begin with yuri just so a fugly can come and rape'em...THAT'S JUST FUCKED UP!

last edited at Sep 8, 2015 5:14AM

joined May 24, 2014
drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014

fuwa-fuwa? buaaaah? I also would be enraged to such suggestions...either way it was an alright doujin

joined May 24, 2014

i wouldnt go as far as calling it an ass pull; abusive relationships are a real thing, which is what is going on there. she is most likely suffering from battered person syndrome. hell, its so much of a thing, Family Guy has an entire episode about it. an episode that was critically panned for being too serious, too depressing, and for going so far that it couldnt be called satire.

I actually LIKED that episode, especially when Quagmire survived being choked to death by brenda's boyfriend, how? BECAUSE HE CHOKES HIMSELF TO NEAR-DEATH EVERY DAY! XD Quagmire sure likes to live on the edge! and anyway that episode is kinda of a landmark because the quagmire rape jokes flat-out ended after that episode, and little by little Quagmire is becoming a sligthy better person, and oh right, the manga! Yeah hasn't anyone wondered why the last chapter is named "Deserving to be born" ?

Well anyway, it looks like a PERFECT tragedy has been set in motion

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch17#17

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 12:59PM

drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014

This is so cute... the ending, with Kotori losing feathers xDD golden!! This is so perfect!!!

Losing feathers?

drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014
drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014

http://kotaku.com/high-school-student-arrested-for-threatening-to-kill-an-1728177947?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Just when you thought anime fans couldn't get any more socially inferior, this is why I'm not vocal about anything I like...EVER

joined May 24, 2014

Now I wanna see what happened to Kyouko, Yui, Ayano and the others

joined May 24, 2014

One of the best yuru yuri....no, one best YURI doujins I read in a long time

joined May 24, 2014

JESUS CHRIST.

I'm sorry but I laughed out loud when he bashed her fucking head in, she kinda deserves it for being such an idiot

Yep, having a trumatic bond with a guy who verbally, physically and sexually abuses her definitely makes her life completely invalid because she's an idiot. -insert sarcasm everywhere-

Also hasn't anyone noticed that chapter 21 is named "Deserving to be born". What could that possibly mean?

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 12:43PM

joined May 24, 2014

JESUS CHRIST.

I'm sorry but I laughed out loud when he bashed her fucking head in, she kinda deserves it for being such an idiot

this manga is so edgy it's ridiculous

It's called battered wife syndrome go look it up, seriously

drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014

http://kukuruyo.com/comic/25-mgot-conoce-monster-musume/

Fun crossover with another webcomic, it's on spanish but you get the idea

drhelsing
joined May 24, 2014

So they weren't at danger at all, what a twist! XD