Forum › Posts by Clueless1

Clueless1
Lily Marble discussion 13 Sep 23:12
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hmmm... taking advantage of someone while they’re drunk, does that constitute a “dick move”?

At least this won’t end up like “Stretch”.

last edited at Sep 13, 2018 11:15PM

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Should there be a Rape tag?

Reminds me of “Kimi Wa Shoujo”. What’s the mangaka’s source of inspiration for this work? This is bleaker/darker than “Gunjo” (it’s the only other DAF tagged series I know about).

last edited at Sep 13, 2018 10:58PM

Clueless1
Touma-kun discussion 13 Sep 22:03
joined Sep 6, 2018

This site is great: the comments are just as good as the mangas. Great chapter... it would have helped if this chapter was first instead of sixth to help readers understand the context behind MC behaving like she does in other chapters. So when’s next chapter going to be posted?

Clueless1
Their Story discussion 08 Sep 01:06
joined Sep 6, 2018

There should be a tag for readers to know when such censorship occurs in a story, either at editor-level or state-level (in this case I think it’s state-level). I’m subscribed to this, but this work is off my favorites because I think this series is headed for “M Night Shyamalan” territory.

I’m having trouble quoting others and getting flagged for spam... any advice?

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 1:09AM

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Excuse me and hello, this is my first post, and I’m needing some help understanding something in chapter 50, page 89. Sumika and her father just finished a life-changing conversation, then her father gets up with some (grasping for the right word) distress, and goes over to the family’s shrine to ring a bell. What is the cultural significance of that? Is (ring the bell) that part of Buddhist/Shinto (I’m not good at discerning between the two philosophies) symbolism or is that pertaining to Japanese culture?

Household shrines generally honor dead family members. He goes to the shrine because he's thinking about Sumi's dead mother. I don't think there's any special significance other than that. Maybe he wants to tell her about what's going on, maybe he's uncertain about what to do, maybe the way Sumi is acting just reminds him of her.

Ok thank you.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hello, I’m new here... so, how do I get ahold of someone regarding posting stuff on forums?

Oh, so that’s how quote button works!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hello, I’m new here... so, how do I get ahold of someone regarding posting stuff on forums?

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Excuse me and hello, this is my first post, and I’m needing some help understanding something in chapter 50, page 89. Sumika and her father just finished a life-changing conversation, then her father gets up with some (grasping for the right word) distress, and goes over to the family’s shrine to ring a bell. What is the cultural significance of that? Is (ring the bell) that part of Buddhist/Shinto (I’m not good at discerning between the two philosophies) symbolism or is that pertaining to Japanese culture?