Forum › Posts by kyub

joined Apr 20, 2013

Girls Planetarium is an oneshot or a compilation/series? The cover made me think it might be a series. .-.

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

Beautiful! T wT

this a beautiful story, i wish the creator of this one shot will make a longer story, i bet it will come a hit :)

Or at least a story about Mizuki. :)

kyub
Citrus discussion 05 Sep 21:53
joined Apr 20, 2013

chapter 5 is out. :) just waiting for it be uploaded on here!!! yayyy

Me too. '-'

It really is hard keep reading it. I mean, it's a pseudo-incest!... I just can't. (urg-) Still I'm reading it. LOL! Maybe I want see what will happen in the end and the art is so well made..~ e _____e;

...But WHY Sisters!?

Anyway, the story is getting interesting, so I will try really hard to read it yosh \o And that new-touko's version-girl in the last scene was scary. n __n;

kyub
Sisterism discussion 05 Sep 20:44
joined Apr 20, 2013

Am I the only one feeling sad that there was so much UST not dealt with in the end?

It's never just you.

Personally, it bugs me that the two leads are the only ones who don't find happiness by the end, beyond the simple pleasure of being stupid. The best they got was a hint, and that's really not very satisfying

Even their little sisters decided "build a future together"! God sake! I have a kind of "love & hate" relationship with Yoshitomi. Sometimes I just feel so frustrated that's killing me...

joined Apr 20, 2013

I like Ootomo's works. They really are nice and well made. Liked this story, though; a really interesting plot.

...And, of course, age gap & student-teacher rs! <3

joined Apr 20, 2013
joined Apr 20, 2013

@ch3-4
Thank god! At last something is happening here!

joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope sacchan dies. :D She doesn't deserve Ruki's love. :D

joined Apr 20, 2013

Remi x Ruki for sure! And I can't figure a Maasa x Fue relationship ahead. It's so... uncommon. e _e'

At this 3rd chapter, I don't think the character's name are confusing anymore. :D /OH YEAH

kyub
Gokujo discussion 14 Aug 16:17
joined Apr 20, 2013

The fuck did i just read?

I too am wondering this ಠ_ಠ‎

@ch.10. Happy that I'm not the only one who's wondering the same. e ___e;

The first time I saw the cover of Gokujo (I think it was on Yuri Project Board), I thought it was a daily life story of "pure-heart-girls" at school, "creating memories together" and something like that...

Now, well... nevermind... ´´n ____n'

joined Apr 20, 2013

I see the ending as "an adult relationship appears" :o

I think Ririko will cheat on her fiancé, shagging w/ Kiwa as much as she can. And If is the case that she wants to please her family, probably Ririko will keep that marriage and insists going out with Kiwa.
At least, reading those final lines, it seemed Kiwa was sure about Ririko's feelings toward her. I mean, it seemed she will try one more time now that she realized what she really want: conquer. /Am I being optimistic? xD HU3/

By the way, I loved the story! I think it would be cool if it turned into a series; a mature one. :P

joined Apr 20, 2013

OH GOD! Finally she understood!

Looking forward! (And need to reread all that again, though.... n __n)

joined Apr 20, 2013

Gzus! C'mon! How could someone read it!? I really like Asagi's art style, but his storyline really SUX. I remember his first work I read: I fell in love for the first time (ch1). It could be really promising... It could be... :T

joined Apr 20, 2013

I didn't find this confusing to follow either. The names aren't as hard to memorize as in some mangas I've read. I really love when there's a big cast of characters, so I'm excited to see where this story goes!

I hope Shuninta doesn't turn that into something like Kimi Koi Limit: het girls falling in love with G. all of a sudden. At least, I expect a big development here. Principally because we have a big cast that demands it.

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just... couldn't get it al all. .___.

And dafuq is with that credits page? LOL! xD

joined Apr 20, 2013

Anybody else thinks that Kiyo x Nanao wouldn't be so bad?

Don't say that!... e __e Age gap for the win! /o/.

Age gap forever! <3

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

LOL! It seriously reminds my relationship with my ex bf. We broke up many years ago due "problems" (well, we were really young that time :P). Two years ago he contacted me and we return our friendship. I kinda love him, but don't want date or something. And isn't like we are 'Friends With Benefits". We support each other with all our personal problems and I'm okay the things as they are... Wow! Now I see the special friend I have in my life. :D

EDIT: oh yeah! And the DJ (2.5 ch) is AWESOME! n __n

last edited at Aug 4, 2013 12:01AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

kyub please don't post about things you read in the raws anymore. It's spoilers for anyone who hasn't (aka nearly everyone), and even if you just imply the tone the series will take or say you're dissapointed by what happens, or just guess, it can still be annoying for anyone reading the series.

Oh! My bad! :T I will edit.

joined Apr 20, 2013

I want Ruki end up with Remi. I think she cares about her more than Sacchan seems. Okay, maybe Remi is the bitch girl who will sleep with everyone in this story, but I think she will really be in love with Ruki. It's more like Cook falling for Effy on Skins. LOL! :D

And, yes. Fue likes Ruki. edit :D

edit :D

When I read that, I try to pay attention, but is really hard! Still, Amano is one of my fav authors. :)That's why I just reread it and gets easy - but it takes so long to update that I forget everything. =D

last edited at Aug 3, 2013 10:10PM

joined Apr 20, 2013

Speculative spoilers ahead

Unfortunately, she will meet a perfect guy. They will date, he will dump her and she will be comforted by her harem and that fake girlfriend in love with her. Even though she's not into it at all.

I don't put any yuri hopes on this. I said the same at Paya² websites. It is just a matter of time she finds a boyfriend.

(I had the chance to see the raws and really didn't like it.) - _-

It's more like I'm reading Shitsurakuen without all those ecchi and "gay for pay" situations.

End speculation

last edited at Aug 4, 2013 12:29AM

kyub
Shounen discussion 03 Aug 15:11
joined Apr 20, 2013

It DESERVES a continuation!

kyub
Cotton discussion 03 Aug 14:23
joined Apr 20, 2013
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want a Myiako and Hiiro's high school love story! /n ___n/

joined Apr 20, 2013

WOW o .o

Pretty interesting, but who is Himeko!? xD

Really liked the art, though. Thank you!

joined Apr 20, 2013

Interesting... Yeah.