Forum › Posts by ChaoticLion

ChaoticLion
Image Comments 07 Dec 01:17
joined Mar 5, 2019
Tumblr_af7bf1c7bc52451c00bb337599c612c4_6fdfe0f5_1280

Poly-yay

joined Mar 5, 2019

Can I just say that this shit is literal cocaine to me? Every time they release a new chapter, I crush the phone I'm holding and snort it.

Are you me?

Depends, are you a 30 year old lesbian who is ignoring her ASL homework right now?

joined Mar 5, 2019

Can I just say that this shit is literal cocaine to me? Every time they release a new chapter, I crush the phone I'm holding and snort it.

Eeeeeeeeh, that sounds expensive....

Worth. Every. Shard.

ChaoticLion
1 x ½ discussion 07 Dec 00:29
joined Mar 5, 2019

^I wanna see that happen

I will create a Yuri world

You have my vote, Comrade

joined Mar 5, 2019

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

Yikes, that mouth.

ChaoticLion
SHY discussion 06 Dec 18:05
joined Mar 5, 2019

Why is this damn story so good?

ChaoticLion
Still Sick discussion 06 Dec 18:05
joined Mar 5, 2019

Shit. I really need an update on this

I need it badddddd

I second this. It's been three months, and I'm utterly devastated.

ChaoticLion
Yamitsuki discussion 06 Dec 18:01
joined Mar 5, 2019

That's not love, you might like it, but Hanae doesn't, and Tayama doesn't care, it's completely her selfish onesided obsession with her, she's like a drug addict, she's addicted to her fantasy, and aggresively demanding "love" to maintain that fantasy instead of actually caring about Hanae and earning it.

Recovering stalker here, and I absolutely agree. Tayama is addicted, and she's letting her own anxiety fuel her actions instead of considering what's going on in Hanae's head. That's not cool. I'd like to point out that Hanae is also not cool about this because she won't communicate her feelings to the source of her troubles, and instead is whining to her friends about it all instead of standing up for herself. I believe that the care Tayama should be showing is giving Hanae the space she needs. Of course, there's always the possibility that there's mental illness involved, and/or Tayama may be very dense. I'd also like to say that Tayama probably knows something about Hanae's friend that Hanae herself doesn't know, and there's the possibility that it's made her hyper vigilant, but that does not excuse her behavior in the least.

Edit: forgot to add @nnnn20430 I'm still learning the site

last edited at Dec 7, 2019 10:35AM