jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

"and they called it....puppy love"

jaymiechan
Image Comments 04 Feb 01:43
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

REALLY need to start using the BDSM tag for more than just light bondage and/or spanking images.

last edited at Feb 4, 2020 1:48AM

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

OK then, so the sole fact she protest and ask to stop all time long was for nothing. Just for show. I don't think she was "happily going along" like at what moment of her protest she was happy ?

I mean, that is largely the point of a safe-word, right? It allows someone to put up a protest "just for show" while still maintaining a way to actually stop things if they go to far.

Yeah but, I mean, there wasn't any safe words.

Most kink and BDSM doesn't actually USE safewords. at least, in the way most people think of them. The idea of a safeword started as a roleplay tool; a way for someone to say "no" or "stop" without it actually stopping the scene. But it's become this all-encompassing thing that people assume is the end-all be-all of kink, when it ISN'T. The idea of a safeword nowadays also gets used to avoid blame as an abusive dominant. "Oh, my sub didn't safeword, so must've enjoyed it!" despite, you know, subspace and other things cause the inability to watchdog your kinks and limits.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

::blink:: how is it a pair of wrist bindings not connected to anything restrains the arms so thoroughly in these? the Training Diary was better in this regard >.>

jaymiechan
Image Comments 31 Jan 23:06
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Eplzwyoueaagfw--orig

HISHE?

jaymiechan
Image Comments 31 Jan 23:06
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Dgy7lsqvqaa4prd

well, that's very....um. Why not BDSM tag?

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

so, Sayo's super-subbiness prevented her from being mindfucked like the other two?

Yeah. The mascots are definitely working together.

Also, I don't think I like the new girl. Her design is nice and all, but her power is a bit too broken to be interesting. It seems like she just wins unless a deus ex machina stops her. Sure, she technically has some sort of time limit on her power use, but that's so ill defined that it's no better than plot convenience.

I don't think that's much of an issue in the sense that power levels have never really been a thing in this story. I'm going to guess that her power is meant as a thematic foil to Baiser's; Alice strips away their agency and pushes them into roles that she defines. Whereas Baiser physically restrains them but ultimately pushes them into discovering new things about themselves.

This is all wacky, galaxy-brain media analysis though, so more likely the author just liked the idea and rolled with it lol

I mean, when you think about it, this all plays into the villain team’s BDSM theme. Baiser’s just a straight up dominatrix, Kiwi’s abilities focus on inflicting pain, and Alice’s focuses on taking control. In a way, Utena’s teammates are just extreme versions of Utena herself.

You realize this means all 3 girls represent all 3 aspects of the trifecta? Kiwi's the SM (sadomasochism), Baiser's the B&D (bondage and discipline) and Alice is the D/s (dominance and submission)?

last edited at Jan 31, 2020 11:03PM

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

welp, she's a ladykiller.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Get down on it?

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

...Dad totally baited her didn't he?

Yeah she got completely owned in that argument. The correct response would have been,"You have it backwards I'm not ashamed to have my father meet my lover. I'm ashamed to have my lover meet what passes for my father." Then again that might not have gone over well either.

Was rather more referring to how she swallowed hook line and sinker what's just about the most elementary reverse-psychology gambit in the book but sure. Though in Miko's defense between her temperament and longstanding frustrations with Daddy Dearest she was really susceptible to the "prove me wrong" ploy...

As an aside, didn't she kinda lowkey out herself there? Had the impression "Kaoru" isn't the most common male given name...

Kaoru is a unisex name according to Wikipedia, but also because I've seen male characters named Kaoru.

::cough:: Nana to Kaoru?

last edited at Jan 21, 2020 3:47PM

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Hairdresser: "hmm, she'd look great as a butch, and then she can be the top...."

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Just because she isn't literally indulging in some kind of "painful" play in the chapter doesn't mean she's not a masochist.
The title+context make it clear that regardless of whether the chapter explicitly enacts it or not she's intended to be a masochist, and that's all the confirmation/evidence that's required unless something which actively contradicts that claim takes place to bring it into question.

Absence of explicit confirmation does not equal confirmation of the claim being wrong.

Tsuki is right though; whereas in the west the catch-all term is "submissive" despite it having specific connotations, in Japan the catch-all is masochist, or M.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

SyxThree posted:

For once it's actually a masochist girl, not just "passive sexually" or "turned on by dominant partners."

She's actually a submissive, not a masochist though (as far as we know)

I think the implication is that she enjoys the objectification and humiliation (not to mention social risk) of the situation. That would definitely make her a masochist.

One thing I noticed is that in Japan they use the term Masochist or just M as an ombrella term, while masochism has a specific meaning (the practice of seeking pain because it is pleasurable) that is different from sexual submissive (a sexual participant who willingly gives up some or all control to a dominant partner). There may be overlap, but our protagonist is definitely a sub and for what we have seen till now we don't really know if she's a masochist, I just don't trust the title of the manga.

Yeah, there's a reason BDSM is an umbrella term for B&D, D/s, and SM. D/s contains submission and SM contains masochism.

Given that humiliation tends to be about ego-reduction and making someone 'smaller' mentally, allowing them to be more easily controlled, yeah, i'd say she's submissive to a heavy degree, and not really a masochist.

Full context: B&D is Bondage and Discipline. That's the restraints, the punishment for enforcement, the physicality of kink. D/s is Dominance/submission. That's the power exchange, obeying and ordering, the mental aspects. SM is Sadism and Masochism. That's the pure pain aspects of it. Some people are sensation junkies in that way, given how it can cause endorphin highs.

People into kink have various balances of all 3 aspects; personally, my D/s side was heavily abused to the point of it being almost non-existent, and so i'm mainly a B&D'er now.

last edited at Jan 16, 2020 11:32AM

jaymiechan
Image Comments 11 Jan 18:33
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
76930842_p1

i'm the one who suggested this. There's another image in the set; she's smiling and happy and everything is consensual.

jaymiechan
Image Comments 08 Jan 14:36
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Somechime_sometime1209_78686787_p1

@Lilliwyt just looked through the "lesbian rape" tag. whole lotta futa, and also a whole lot of stuff that looks more like "lesbian sex but it's gotta be rape because it is two women, lulz"

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

"i see myself in this and i don't like it"

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

i'm sorry, i HAVE to be a smartass. given the title of this, this being a yuri site, and the time of the year..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRfvSOuwM_4 (lyrics NSFW)

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 10:38PM

jaymiechan
Image Comments 22 Dec 05:13
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
77961658_p0

this is another i suggested, hehehe.

jaymiechan
Image Comments 10 Dec 22:13
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
0kdc8f3

noice, the type of thing i look for....

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

The only endgame I can envision for this series is transformed Utena sitting on a throne, surrounded by naked magical girls on leashes all fawning over her and calling her "mistress."

Basically, I'm totally onboard to see her turn them all into her mind-broken love-slaves. Azul is clearly well on her way there.

i don't think Azul needs her mind broken to enjoy it....

jaymiechan
Image Comments 04 Dec 20:19
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Efopfhovuaekim_-orig

@SatsumaChan the smartass in me wants to add "and can get warmer depending on diet" >.>

jaymiechan
Image Comments 26 Nov 01:15
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Neko

need moar

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

tits out for lewdness?

jaymiechan
Mimi Mix! discussion 20 Nov 00:21
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Mikan the reluctant top fanart when?

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

I just want to know one thing...so did the Auntie, best character imo, did something inappropriate to Sato, such as molesting or something or she was just...tainting her by example with her idea of "love" ??

There's been no indication or implication that she abused Satou physically. However, just growing up in that apartment would probably be traumatizing on its own. I don't know what it'd do to a child to have to witness their guardian regularly bring in "lovers" who beat her senseless.

Yeah, way too many people assume abuse is primarily or purely physical.