Forum › Posts by TheAlmightyUltimus

TheAlmightyUltimus
Citrus + discussion 19 Sep 12:23
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Huh... ya'd almost think Mei isn't the type to wear her emotions on her sleeve like Yuzu is... and of course she's oblivious, she said herself earlier she wants to take her time and do things properly (or something to that affect, I can't recall the exact words). And do you remember how upset she was when she lost her ring? She was legit convinced Yuzu was gonna be super sad and/or mad at her.

All I'm saying is that some people express their emotions and affections in different ways. Yuzu and Mei's ways are just suck a stark contrast that it seems Mei isn't invested in the relationship... but there's plenty of evidence that supports that she does.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Welp, the sweetness of that just killed me

Authors really should be more careful! Don't they know too much cuteness can kill?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

What's that saying? Fighting like an old married couple?

If they can recover from the dreaded OTP fight then I'd say they're pretty solid

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I get the distinct feeling the frantic pace is on purpose

Eh, I'm gonna try to hold out for a few more chapters purely on the basis that the author is Aoto Hibiki

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I have a baaaaaad feeling about this... if they wind up fusing and forming that giant kaiju thing at the start... I think they're gonna need a stronger form to beat them.

Also it looks like Moe is starting to come around to the idea of peace. Maybe she and her mamas will defect like Honey?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I don't even know what the hell I just read, and I mean that in a good way

So are they twins and they swapped places? Or was Ranka just having her play the role of 'Prince'? The plot (what little there is) thickens...

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I mean, the mother's trying, right? She's a bit clueless about things, but she does genuinely seem to care about her daughter's happiness. Unlike a certain other... ahem, anti-mom

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Don't you just hate when you drunkenly spend 5 million yen on a sex bot that'll also give you someone to come home to every day and will help alleviate your lonely existence where your primary pass time is drinking and your house looks like it hasn't been cleaned in approximately 1.4 years?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 01 Sep 20:50
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
Upxh6ij

Kids, this is what happens when the bottom tries to be the top

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Ah shit, the normal is spreading. It's gonna be a bloody epidemic at this rate

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I dunno, isn't the moving away drama a cliche cause it works? Maybe this can be the push to help them realize how they feel about each other. It was that way in Can't Defy the Lonely Girl, so maybe it'll work here too?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 27 Aug 20:46
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
E9oewiwviaeggny-orig

Hmmm... could Tsubaki really top though? Could Aoi for that matter?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 14 Aug 23:31
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
Eumabprwkaeuutv-orig%20(1)

I see... this could potentially be used as a lethal injection of sweetness!

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Now that's some of that good shit

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 04 Aug 18:54
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
E7riev6uyaysrhl-orig

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS CANON
AHHHHHHHHEIBNGIBGJHBJFBNDIBGNIBTNT

Now we just need to get Hooty working on a few other pairings...

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 02 Aug 19:23
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
E7s2zdkucagunx7-orig

Is that uh... is that a bloody hand print on the tube?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Yeeeeeeeah I don't buy it. Either she was saying she got a boyfriend to see how Wakaba would react, or she got a boyfriend because she was trying to abandon her feelings for Wakaba now that they were separated.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 25 Jul 19:58
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
58615359_p0

I'm a simple man. I see mecha and yuri in the same picture, I click

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Are we sure Ghost-san was just late? Or was she being a good wingwoman and letting the girls have their confession time?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

At first I thought this was going to be in a similar vain to Is My Hobby Weird, but... damn. Still good, but I guess I shouldn't have underestimated the creepy tag

TheAlmightyUltimus
Shihen discussion 22 Jul 00:03
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Ahhhhhhhh it was so gooooooooooood

Shit man, now this is the sorta thing I live for. It's just... so good. The right dose of angst mixed with fluff, along with best wingwomen NozoEli! Everything I could ever want out of a NicoMaki book

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I... weirdly relate to the MC in some ways.

That's probably a bad thing, isn't it?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Should we start the funeral preparations now? Or just let his body rot in the ground? Personally I'm more partial to the latter, but might as well put it up to a vote.

Let's be honest, there ain't no way he's walking out of there in one piece. Unless, of course, Kageko-san is too kind and decides to show him mercy. Even still, he's gonna be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 20 Jul 00:30
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
60680639_p3

Holding hands while looking up at the stars? How lewd can you girls get!?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 20 Jul 00:12
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
63217879_p0

I have idea what the fuck is going on but I want more of it