Forum › Posts by FrostBurn

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 20 Jun 05:50
joined Mar 22, 2017

Someone please take care of Hazuki san! she needs love too but her attacks have no effects on Aoba.

She doesn't want to have deep relationship with anyone, She enjoy watching them from behind a clear example is aoba post-interview event and OVA, I think what satisfies her most is watching cute girl doing cute thing.
Like us reader anyways

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 5:51AM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 20 Jun 01:20
joined Mar 22, 2017

Only few more to reach my long awaited chapter!

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 11 Jun 05:17
joined Mar 22, 2017

Finally more frequent update. I happy with this. (It's must do anyways or by the time around August Anime will completely pass Vol.4 and Doki surely don't want that to happen)

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 11 Jun 05:12
joined Mar 22, 2017

I hope there's more Nene. Pleeease

There will be more. Just wait and you will surprise. XD

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 5:12AM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 07 Jun 09:22
joined Mar 22, 2017

Finally! New Chapter translated. It's been really long since last one (5 month I guess XP)

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 22 May 05:43
joined Mar 22, 2017

About who want to know about the rest of Volume 4 (Just a little)
SPOILER ALERT!
Read as your own risk. Seriously.
Entire Volume 4 still no Tsubame and Momiji (I think I found 1 frame but I not sure)
Nene try really hard to improve her programming skill and finally join Eagle Jump at the end of volume
Hifumi and Kou have conversation that make Rin jelly! (New Ship?)
In the past Yun and Hajime appearance is not like we see now

last edited at May 22, 2017 5:44AM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 22 May 05:42
joined Mar 22, 2017

I was wondering what's the current status of the raws (how many chapters were released in Japan so far) but with the upcoming S2, we'll probably cover all of the material translated so far and lots of stuff that no one has seen... I don't think there's enough for a s3 but the student days of Aoba and Nene will take like 3 or 4 chapters... I would prefer if those were released as especial/ovas

I going to say the fact that NewGame! is first published in "Manga Time Kirara Carat" Magazine before it's sold in the form that we read currently, Current status of Manga is 5 Volume and Volume 6 will be sold in Japan at June 27 but Current status of magazine is more than that (at least 1-2 Volume ahead) cuz I already buy and read whole entire volume 4 (imported) in Japanese language (It's kinda shame that NewGame never official translated into any other language cuz I can't read Japanese!) so I just simply judge storyline by picture.

In my personal opinion I didn't expect 2 people to come this fast (the two that most of us never seen yet) also if Doki doesn't cover entire volume 4 in 2 -3 month I think we will absolutely pass chapter 41, if this SS have 12 ep it will be really hard that spin-off will be animated, I also prefer them as OVA.

P.S. Current Magazine publish speed is 1 chapter per month so I think we still have a hope for SS3 if they don't rush thing too much this season.
P.S. Sorry for my English cuz my grammar sucks

last edited at Jun 7, 2017 9:27AM

joined Mar 22, 2017

Feel very relax while reading this. They are really cute.

FrostBurn
joined Mar 22, 2017

That face after Yuzu-San listen to that pun is the best XD

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 01 Apr 23:36
joined Mar 22, 2017

Are we sure that's not a April Fools thing? lol

Also, this....

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/04/01/new-game-gets-a-jrpg-makeover-for-april-fools-day

Nope I already double check that.
Also at the time I post that thing yesterday Japan is already 2 April

After they said that RPG makeover is a prank at 2 Apr (Japan Time) they instantly give a REAL season 2 Key Visual pls go and take a look. They are some surprise there. XD

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 11:41PM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 01 Apr 12:18
FrostBurn
Image Comments 27 Mar 22:47
joined Mar 22, 2017
60840087_p0

Wew This Reverse I love both of them but original I like only yuzumori though.
this from they both really cute. XD