Forum › Posts by Clover0Project

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I've been waiting for this since a long time (I stalked the artist)! Thank you so much for bringing this.Thanks for your hard work! I'm a sucker for threesome/throuple and polyamory. Seeing another work is a bliss. Also, Dia is so cute!

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I have no idea where should I post this, err, anyway.
I created a wiki for this game, if anyone wants to contribute (http://flowersgame.wikia.com/wiki/FLOWERS_Wiki), especially those who have played the second and third game, please add spoilers (laughs). It contains walkthrough as well. I want to spread love for this amazing game.
I like this game more than Kindred Spirits on the Roof and Nurse Love Addiction, especially because the lovely characters, gorgeous artworks, and mystery. Pretty nice music as well.
Thank you!
Let's wait for the second English game now.

last edited at Dec 24, 2016 11:22PM

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

That bear bluff, I'm crying. And the two believe it?! (laughs) Yurika is really something. Also, I actually like Tooru...he is cute. "Like falling for another man" though, it's funny, since in my eyes, Tooru is like the receiver. And he somewhat realizes that? (laughs)

So even if he and Yurika manage a relationship, in bed, Yurika will be the aggressive one...amazing, if I think about it. Though Yurika wants to get spoiled as well...well, they can switch.

I hope my comment doesn't offend anyone...I like het, yuri, and yaoi (or more like, NL, GL, and BL) all the same, so...I enjoy every spice (except some fetishes).

last edited at Dec 23, 2016 5:44AM

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

The first series hasn't finished yet, though...? Or is it? Anyway, I'm happy to see them again. I love this series and the pair the most - it open my eyes to endless possibilities of lunatic romantic pair. Sadly, my imagination isn't as wild as the author...

last edited at Dec 15, 2016 9:36PM

Clover0Project
Image Comments 14 Dec 21:58
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016
Cxdl3okuoainkwo

@SilentLumination it's a visual novel (a game), named FLOWERS (by Innocent Grey). There are 4 games in this series.

Clover0Project
Image Comments 13 Dec 08:52
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016
Cxdl3okuoainkwo

I've been waiting for this series here (I missed the first pic)!! This game is amazing, please do play when you can. Of course, the second, third, and fourth games aren't in English yet, but the second game is planned to come next year.
Also, may I request pictures with Suoh and/or Yuzuriha...? I found plenty in pixiv...

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 8:54AM

Clover0Project
Rendezvous discussion 11 Dec 03:19
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

That was a great anthology. Thank you for bringing it here. I don't like some stuffs, but overall, they're great. I've been missing Dowman Sayman and I need some crazy stuffs to read (laughs). I'm glad I read it, it gave me some ideas, new revelations and all. Anyway, I'm waiting for more stuffs from this author. Anyone knows their website or something?

last edited at Dec 11, 2016 3:22AM

Clover0Project
Image Comments 06 Dec 04:22
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016
Cyrhl9ruqaahct8

I agree. I love the three of them together. Cocona can't reject either, as of now.

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Uziga Waita is one of the most well known guro mangakas so it being gorier than Franken Fran isn't all that surprising. Also Franken Fran, while very gory in general, is more a morbid comedy than anything anyways.

Interesting. You're right, Franken Fran is morbid comedy (which is why I love it)...perhaps I'll take a look at Uziga's other works when I can.

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

So fluffy and nice...and warm...this is almost my ideal 3P/polyamory relationship.
I feel like watching/reading yuyushiki if I can see their cute interactions...

last edited at Nov 30, 2016 2:17AM

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I was afraid the gore would be realistic, but I'm glad I managed to read it until the end. Wow, I didn't expect the gore to be that...much. Franken Fran feels lighter than this, but that's just me. I've just eaten lunch...but I'm alright. Thankfully, it is a surreal one, which is my cup of tea. Nice symbolism.

As a surreal writer, this actually encourages me to write full-blown gory imagery, which I usually avoid because reasons.

Thank you for bringing this here. Is there anything similar to this?

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 1:01AM

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I see where you're coming from, and I don't mind that either, what I don't like is that way-too-forceful attitude that drives the other person into a corner. Even if the other says it was enjoyable, what was most likely enjoyable was the sex itself and not the way the sex was forcefully started. And I know it's not rape, but it starts almost like it, the difference being they're dating.

Of course, people's preferences and views are different. There is nothing wrong with that. I found her forcefulness quite dangerous as well, but I also found her akin to a child that has to get what she wants whatever it takes, which is quite refreshing and cute. And I'm sure Maki can punish her later for her bad attitudes (whatever the punishment is, up to your imagination).

And congratulations on your first post! clap clap clap

Thank you! (laughs awkwardly)

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Ah, my first NicoMaki doujin I read. I wasn't much of MakiNico shipper, and then I found the reason. I consider Nico as a seme...and this doujin (or artist) agrees with that. I love that they totally look like they love each other. Cute and sweet. Nice.

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I remember screaming for days when this doujin came out. I love honokaharem a lot, and I was given the chance to read this gold (and it was when I started to fall in love with this artist. Double hit). Anyway, it was less than what I expected, but it's good! Please do bring more honokaharem, as she deserves love. Thank you!

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Hello there. My first post here - I just want to say how much I appreciate the mods' works, especially Nezchan here, to keep a look out on ship wars comments and other train wreck. Another note for funny censoring. I've been a silent reader here for months, and I've seen so many ship wars in LL! fandom. It honestly drives me insane, but anyway.

I actually like this doujin. I'm open to any pairings in LL! + Sunshine, even like everyone x everyone (though if you want to know, I like honokaharem and chikaharem the most). For the one-sided sexual action (one person pleasuring the other), I actually like it as well. It can be a good step for the other to open up more to their lover and learn...stuffs, also to show more sincere love (as I take it).

For the ships discussion thread, I honestly don't think it is a good idea. As the reason stated there, it can start a big ship war. Sometimes, even I have no idea what's so good about my ships (that are mostly cracks), so I can't give reasons (laughs). If you like it, then you like it. If you hate it, then you hate it. I take it as simple as that.

Thanks a lot for your hard work.