Lin
How do you say butt massage in German? ^^

Lmao Rainy you really are all about that butt massage XD

Good morning!! ^.^

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 22:46
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

To a bar then! And nope, I'm not trying to take advantage of you. Just saying it, cause I'm pretty sure someone will accuse me. (-.-)

Yesss please. Im almost done my shift. Drinks are on me guys

I was just joking! I need to wake up early tomorrow. Besides, tomorrow is my friend's birthday and we will hang out. I hate when the week already starts tiring me out. xD

W-wait so Azai you were just lying to me?? :(

To a bar then! xD

Lmao this whole thing killed me XD

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 21:51
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

You got this Fay!! We all believe in you! :D

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 20:58
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

The Katnewp pairing is officially broken. <\3

Newp I told you it's still not over! XD you can't break up with your wifey without her even knowing hahahaha

She left for a shower after saying such words of betrayal <\3 she cant run from this

Wifeeeeyyyyyyyy !!! I asked earlier if you wanted to get in the shower with me but you just ignored meee !! And now you're breaking up with me without me knowing (ToT)

Lama said shed get in with you so I said no :P
And Im too heart broken atm because you guys voice called without me <\3 the ultimate betrayalllll.

/ pats Newp /
There, there. But, hey, at least you weren't dumped for a supermarket! :D

Sniff.. I need to have a drink and drink away all my sorrows today of officiallu having lost my wifey to a sparkling lama.

Hey I'm freaking fabulous what can I say?

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 16:30
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hello Lin, Azai and mvl!

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 15:54
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

The Katnewp pairing is officially broken. <\3

Newp I told you it's still not over! XD you can't break up with your wifey without her even knowing hahahaha

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 01:15
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol yeah I'm not surprised you get called boyish, but you can wear whatever the hell you want, who cares.

xD Yeahh. And I mean hair grows.. lol .
But this comic really shows how I feel sometimes xD

(http://imgur.com/KzLS44D)

Lol I really loved the short hair though. Dried so fast; no long brushing routine to avoid shedding everywhere -_-

Yeah thats true.. less time spent blowdrying and shampooing.. buttt its a pain in the ass to style it every day. Cause for long hair you can just brush down bed head and go on with your day.. bed head with short hair is like ... @__@. And brushing it wont help lol.

Yeah I had a much harder time with short hair, waking up in the morning and seeing my hair was sometimes scary.

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 00:55
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol, you guys can't go so quiet and have all the most recent posts be me disclosing weird personal details :P

Lmao!! XD

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 21:44
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

here i am waiting for intern to finish putting on her make up......... she also doesnt want me to look at her putting on make up so im just sitting in her living room with her flat mate and two of his really annoying mates. this is something i can never get used to. the make up waiting game.
..>^<.. how many of you u wear make up? and how long does it take?

I don't wear much makeup but it doesn't take me forever to put it on lol however I guess I've just gotten into a routine so I'm pretty fast at it XD

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 21:24
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

My friend peeped on me :/

don't tell me it was one of those disgusting guys >.< !

Nooooo. My friend is a She xD
And umm. Yea. She stole a peek on me while I'm in the bathroom stall >.>

Wait wut o.O why??

I dunno ?? XD

Maybe she wants a KitKat bite? ;D

Lmao! XD

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 21:16
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

My friend peeped on me :/

don't tell me it was one of those disgusting guys >.< !

Nooooo. My friend is a She xD
And umm. Yea. She stole a peek on me while I'm in the bathroom stall >.>

Wait wut o.O why??

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 16:36
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

My freaky ass ex is at my door. It's late in the evening and she just keeps knocking at the door, asking to be let in. Holy fuck, I have a stalker! O__O

That is freaking insane O.O

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 16:35
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh my gosh I'm about to fall asleep at work, I just got so tired XD

Hang in there, Llama!

can you after all this?! XD

Lol well I've just been skimming everything because I was too tired to read it all. One of my friends at work wanted to show me a picture but I was too lazy to get up or move so I had her email it to me XD

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 16:02
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh my gosh I'm about to fall asleep at work, I just got so tired XD

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 13:44
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Awww the cows are so cute! I didn't know they could feel and distinguish about as many emotions as dogs that is cool

Cute. But dogs still are the best. I have always wanted a Samoyed. But it would be too cruel to raise one in a place that is forever summer.

Oh gosh they are so cute! But they have so much fur so yeah it would suck to have them if you are basically always having summer lol

Right? They are basically giant white playful fluffy balls of fur, how can one even resist that? xD
But the poor thing would just suffer here. If I ever move to a colder place, I will raise one. / dreamy eyes /

You might just need to move to a colder place so you can have one hahaha it would be worth it XD

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 13:31
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Awww the cows are so cute! I didn't know they could feel and distinguish about as many emotions as dogs that is cool

Cute. But dogs still are the best. I have always wanted a Samoyed. But it would be too cruel to raise one in a place that is forever summer.

Oh gosh they are so cute! But they have so much fur so yeah it would suck to have them if you are basically always having summer lol

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 13:29
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

but aren't they also yummy? >.> I seriously would feel bad eating a dog... now I feel more bad for eating cows... Nevertheless any guilt goes down the drain as soon as I put that piece of steak in my mouth XD
^-^''''

Wait how did we go from talking about cute cows to talking about eating dogs? Hahahaha XD

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 1:29PM

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 13:23
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 11:59
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai

You're luck cause I had just finished my coffee. Seriously what's with this timing?

Lmao at least this time you were able to finish your coffee, I guess my timing was off today XD

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 11:48
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Wait wait when did KitKat massage my butt??

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 10:39
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Good morning mvl

Did you have a nice sleep?

No. Lol
GraciousLlama & Newp kept me up really late for the past 2 nights and my sleeping cycle got messed up bc of that xD

Hey that is so not true XD last night we went to sleep early, well earlier hahahaha

Morning!! ^.^

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 Apr 17:38
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Wait we agreed on going to California??

I missed this. But we should be going somewhere with a lot of street arts. That's what Azai wanted and Faylicia wanted to stop over by the beach

We could always go to a nude beach, but I'm thinking there won't be attractive people there..

I'll be there though ?? <3
XD

You will be the prettiest one there ;)

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 Apr 17:35
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I missed this. But we should be going somewhere with a lot of street arts. That's what Azai wanted and Faylicia wanted to stop over by the beach

We could always go to a nude beach, but I'm thinking there won't be attractive people there..

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 Apr 17:32
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lin
Lol you must have missed it but I don't remember when we talked about it XD

GraciousLlama
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 Apr 17:26
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

mvl
Lol well we have to wait for Su to go on this trip cause she would be so mad if we left her XD

Lin

No reason to say anything, we already exposed you. On the outside, you act like Faylicia, all pure and innocent, but you're actually bathing in deep and dirty waters, woman. I've seen right through you. ;3

Hahahaha well shoot you can't let everyone know my secret XD