Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

NO no no .. there is something more.. we wait for the next 10 days XD

if yoonie showed up, tell her I'm on a business trip XDD

I hope you won't change your avatar..I'm still hoping here..xD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

It's like their relationship is just all about sex..lol I want to say that it's shallow but I might just be biased coz I really love SuminxSeju lol so just whatever..xD

It feels a bit forced because teamblonde is the popular ship. If author likes them so much, they should definitely have thought of a better development for them.

Sumin x Sungji development is easy and cliche. All throughout the story they break up and make up with having sex. And that's about it.

I don't know, I always preferred SuminxSeju too, but Sumin's character has turned me off a lot after the second arc. She acts like a high schooler that is in infatuation and gets excited because she is about to have sex for the first time. Seju is better than that.
I knew they had no chances, but I was hoping we would get a decent development between teamblonde. I know TG has the ability to create nice characters and development, but I guess they are aiming to please their target audience, which is mostly young teenagers. Not that there is something wrong with that, it's just that from my experience, YA targeted stories tend to have more superficial and one sided characters.

I thought their decision won't be affected by anyone including the fans..so maybe that kind of story is really the "best" ending for them..lol i never liked Sumin from the start..till end...I could never understand her way of thinking..and more to Sungji..i don't hate her but I also can't understand her character(if there is really something to understand about her xD) again..I'm just being bitter probably..lol

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 9:54AM

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

^
I just didn't expect it to kind of end it with sex.. Really disappointed.
Anyone still looking forward to next chapter? Maybe more sex. Hehehe

I'm just looking forward for more Seju..but I guess they won't give her..lol or are they maybe planning a sequel for her? Damn..they could have just done it with Sungji..lol oh gad..my bitterness is surfacing..I need to bury these feelings..xD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Have seen it coming but still disappointed. Can't help it. ~sigh~

Hasn't most of us seen it coming..we are just hoping that there might be a chance that it could be different..at least for me..xD

well, Sumin said things, Sungji could not hear her from the noise.. they jumped to the bedroom and out of the blue Sumin asked what was that Sungji wrote her in Sumin's birthday card from way back

and that's about it

It's like their relationship is just all about sex..lol I want to say that it's shallow but I might just be biased coz I really love SuminxSeju lol so just whatever..xD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Have seen it coming but still disappointed. Can't help it. ~sigh~

Hasn't most of us seen it coming..we are just hoping that there might be a chance that it could be different..at least for me..xD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I have no words...I don't like it..but I need to accept it.. </3

NozoEli_trash
Image Comments 08 Sep 06:22
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015
41022487_p8

They have few screen time in the movie..(tho I got a lot of Mutsuki X Kisaragi <3) I'm hoping more gayness in S2 <3

NozoEli_trash
Image Comments 08 Sep 06:20
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015
Tumblr_ouno6i21t91r7cj5no1_500

My reason to live xD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Hm, Nana doesn't have enough blood to feed her everytime anyway,so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Yeah. That's why I think Nana might approve this as long as she stays the legal diner..I mean partner/gf/wife/lover xD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Do flashbacks owned by any of them specifically? I remember the park part, that one is Sumin's. How about this one?

last edited at Jul 8, 2017 11:34AM

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

while Seju need to stop self-pitying and over relying to Sumin for comfort

Tbh, Seju is quite a strong person. Because we often see her being miserable over Sumin when she was with her so we kinda forget how she has been dealing with everything all alone for 34 years without falling into depression. She stood strong as a young kid who was bullied by her brothers before she met Sumin. She kept living her life, held her head high after the break up. She might isolate herself from social world after the break up, however, she didnt waste her life like Sumin did and decided to wait for her no matter how long it would take. This took a lot of courage and determination. She made a choice and sticked with it, not many of us could do like what she has done for 10 years. No matter how much it hurts, how much it pained her, it cant change her mind or her decision. She sticks with it till the end.

Since the author shows us these sad and low scenes of her, we tend to see the negative side of it and overlook another side of this. A side where you could see a determined, strong Seju. A girl who knows what she wants and what she needs and sticks with her choice.

We saw her sad, we saw her hurt, we thought she should move on and stop being miserable and dependent but what is love without hurt, without pain? what is love without waiting and hoping? Because sometimes, after all the pain, the happiness we feel after will be unbearable. You have to feel the pain to know the value of happiness, all sort of thing, lollllll.

Self-pitying is not really the right word to describe her, tbh xD. She's more than that.

^ I couldn't have said this better. That's why I don't love Seju because I pity her as what most people are saying. I love her character because I truly respect her. :)

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 11:57PM

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

yoonnnnnnie!, you spoke my mind. I hope Gaji is not so cruel to make Seju suffer for 10 years for a misunderstanding. What's the point of making the already guilty Sumin guiltier and a miserable Seju more miserable? They have enough materials to pair suminxseju IMO.

It feels nicer to see her getting a second chance to live her life after all these miserable years xDDDDD. With a mistake, it's even more meaningful xDDDD. So with a mindset of that was a mistake and there were 10 years of living in agony because of that mistake, I'm really waiting for Seju's ending alot. I want to see if they go for a humanity ending or for a cruel ending or a half-ass open ending XDDDDD.

This is what I only cared for throughout this series. I mean, I'm fine with whatever happens to Sumin and Sungji wether they end up together or not but for Seju, I would be really disappointed for the latter two endings. I'm just really hoping they make a decent one for her even not with Sumin. Plsssssss lol

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

How about threesome??? XD

Anddddddd next chap is about sex again, lol.

Sex solves everything looool

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

spits the tea I am drinking
I hope what I'm thinking is what Sungji really means. cross fingers

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

NozoEli_trash

this page?.. ah then I'll pass

You will rarely find decent arguments. Unlike here. Most of them are always raging, both from different sides. Haha i usually find it amusing and then, judge each one of them silently. Dunno, just me being weird. XD

It was fun though... And there are decent people who can really argue, i.e. sticking to the issue. Albeit, rare.
But here? I can be with my weirdest ideas!

Nice thing here is, people are just chill and keep on throwing plausible answer and banter. Unlike there, it's just rage everywhere. And when you give your views about it, they will just keep on attacking for just having different opinion as them. Lol so usually, i just read, raise ebrow and laugh.

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Just finished reading. Does this mean I'm some sick pedo now?? XD

We were all pedo before we realized it

Damn..I should drink some holy water now xD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Just finished reading. Does this mean I'm some sick pedo now?? XD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

NozoEli_trash

this page?.. ah then I'll pass

You will rarely find decent arguments. Unlike here. Most of them are always raging, both from different sides. Haha i usually find it amusing and then, judge each one of them silently. Dunno, just me being weird. XD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

^ i am on that secret page and many people there are amusing. Sometimes i wonder if I'm reading the same manwha as them haha

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

NozoEli_trash

hehehe you just made my day!

But you're always making my day Nora89 I'm a silent reader and I love how you're well versed with this manwha. Knowing most every detail and chapter. It's so nice seeing you counter those banter thrown. This sounds like a confession.lol too bad you have a girl already. >/////< Haha

runs away

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

unstable + pathetic = Seju
hypocrite + pathetic = Sumin
horny + pathetic = Sungji

I love all of them, so I too, am pathetic. K bye
runs away

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

There are many series that I'm wishing not to end yet..But this one, I feel relieved that it is ending already..xD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Like u said, in her current state and without sumin, she'll eventually die, so maybe she doensn't care stooping low and everything but damn it sucks!

She stated before to Nami(when they almost had sex) that she doesn't care about what people say to her as long as she stays with Sumin.

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

When I thought I was over shipping SejuxSumin..I still don't like Sumin but now, I still want her to be with Seju..

My heart is in so much pain..I wish I could comfort Seju..T.T

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Gad plssss...Not another "Ecchan" (´。_。`)

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 11:50AM