Forum › Posts by Miharu

joined Aug 4, 2014

That was priceless. I don't care about Dowman Sayman, it's great on it's own.

Miharu
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 19:09
joined Aug 4, 2014

Wow! That was really something. Not a big fan of this kind of stories where one side has to suffer (even if they're not in relationship), although this one was served well (especially that bit where Ayako was describing Kaneko and senpai doing stuff). And art style is just superb - sharp and suggestive!

joined Aug 4, 2014

I am not the only one who noticed change in artstyle. Nice improvement. And dang, finally something "adult life". When I read her school stuff, I had strange impression I'm reading the same freaking thing over and over again.

About plot... I'm glad that I can finally see strong female character in yuri. For a second I thought she will forgive Mihashi (that's what typical yuri character would do), but she didn't, phew! And that blonde... I mean come on, she really thought it's gonna work? It's not being irrational, it's being idiotic.

PS It's so annoying writing without "w" key working, grr...

Miharu
Image Comments 25 Aug 14:11
joined Aug 4, 2014

Cute and sexy at the same time. Pretty rare.

last edited at Aug 25, 2014 2:11PM

Miharu
Oneself discussion 23 Aug 17:24
joined Aug 4, 2014

Oh, I am in this weird part of Dynasty again.

last edited at Aug 23, 2014 5:49PM

joined Aug 4, 2014

I am speechless... Master Peta, teach me!

Miharu
Stretch discussion 16 Aug 14:02
joined Aug 4, 2014

I wouldn't mind entire series revolving around Ran and Keiko doing funny stuff and stretches.
When that angsty-angsty thing came out, I was really disappointed, because it ruined heart-warming and cheerful mood of this manga that I loved since the beginning (I could even forgive lack of yuri but for teasing readers author deserve to draw only yaoi for the rest of his life :))

Not to mention it was completely out of blue. like author thought at some point that there's no good story without tragedy of some sort. Kinda shame in my opinion, because art is superb and I like Higashiyama's light sense of humour.

last edited at Aug 16, 2014 2:11PM

Miharu
Graffiti discussion 05 Aug 13:32
joined Aug 4, 2014

This is one of my favs on this site, next to Nishi Uko's works. Even though story is placed in high school, it's not cliche (I hate this word) at all - idea with table notes is just great! Pacing is great - relationship between Kana and Rise and it's development feels very natural and soooo heart-warming. And art style.. It's wonderful. Just look how gorgeous Kana looks on some panels!
Love it.

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

Oh, never expected to see "Naruto" related yuri here. Too bad "Naruto" is a total garbage now - otherwise I could enjoy this title even more.

Anyways, I agree, story is kinda hard to follow - not because it's very complicated, but messy storytelling. But it's good to see Tsunade in her glory days before she took Hokage's position. Plus Mei is one of the hottest chicks in "Naruto", if not the hottest. Now gimme some Tsunade x Shizune and I will be happy like this - :D

Oh, and art is rather specific but in a a positive sense. Tsunade has never looked so sexy but on the other hand Mei lost her claws. We shall see how it'll progress but I've got good feeling.

Miharu
Vespa discussion 04 Aug 15:47
joined Aug 4, 2014

I can't help but just ask myself "And...?" after reading the last chapter. It's like one of the worst endings I've seen in yuri so far. Why? Because I dunno shit. You can't even call it "open ending". It's not a bad title, but still.. I dunno shit!