Forum › Posts by Rosa Viola

Rosa Viola
41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is another must read <3 :3

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

I think this was just on the borderline for me . It was cute and very steamy .

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

Damn this made me feel like a horny beast and I got wet . :3

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

I am standing up and stomping my foot thinking "NO FAIR , NO DAMN FAIR " she kissed and ran and tried to pull a cutesy move with a smile . That is a sucker mover to draw a person back in the little manipulator lol . The credits page I did get a little red faced at hehe , because it reminded me about the time I went to work and forgot to take out the pill vibrator lol the battery was going dead and at odd times it would vibrate and catch me off guard .

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

Those last couple of pages turned me into mush ;) and my girlfriend just went into bridal mode :D hehe every time we read something like this she gets excited and wants to marry right away but calms down in a day or two , it's funny watching her go through this every time , I wonder what she will really be like when I take her to see the dresses I picked out for us <3

Rosa Viola
Bridesmaid discussion 04 Jun 19:28
joined Jun 27, 2014

This can not end like that ... there's a story to tell with this one , either from them as kids til the marriage or from the marriage and how each on their lives develop . This could be a huge story line .

Rosa Viola
Age 15 discussion 01 Jun 21:36
joined Jun 27, 2014

Looks interesting . So will Anna end up with the cousin or the new friend <3 , can't wait to see if this develops into a masterpiece of fluffy , wriggling , bite your nails type of love fest .

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

I wonder if the next chapter will be a visit to Mero's home and a possible forcing Kimihito to marry Mero , ohh what a fight that will be .

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

Chapters 32-35 posted today on another site , looks like the TL team and Batoto is making things up for the readers lol <3<3<3 yaaay!

Are you sure it's not 32-34? I couldn't find ch35 do you have the link for it?

Yeah my bad ;) I made a type-o

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

This was so beautiful it was gorgeous ! This really put a tear in my eyes at the simple friendship that has so much meaning .

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

Chapters 32-35 posted today on another site , looks like the TL team and Batoto is making things up for the readers lol <3<3<3 yaaay!

Rosa Viola
Citrus discussion 23 May 19:55
joined Jun 27, 2014

This chapter was out 40 days ago on other sites . Is Dynasty-scans lagging or understaffed ?

Yuri Project released this one. It's late for probably a few reasons. First thing I can think of is that I am pretty sure they waited for better quality scans. Secondly, Yuri Project does a lot of stuff, so time was likely dedicated to other projects. And finally, Yuri Project always has better quality scanlations. Cleaning, translation, etc. so that also takes time. Not to mention sites like mangahere/fox probably didn't ask for permision to post the chapters they have.

I don't know about mangafox as I stopped using that site after the many problems with suras place and several complains of the site locking up or virus alerts . Mangahere has so many issue I really can't say them all lol . The scans that were used on this site don't really differ much from the site I read from , but I can say I did forget what chapter Citrus was on and got excited to see a new chapter on here as I was flipping through my usual manga sites lol , too bad it was a repeat of one I read , I was looking forward to a dramatic scene between Yuzu and Mei <3

Rosa Viola
Citrus discussion 23 May 18:51
joined Jun 27, 2014

This chapter was out 40 days ago on other sites . Is Dynasty-scans lagging or understaffed ?

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

NOOOOOOOO , darn it ..we want to see who Mika ended up with <3

Rosa Viola
My Beloved discussion 10 May 17:15
joined Jun 27, 2014

There is only one question after this new chapter... will the black haired girl cheat or break up before ? I bet on the cheating >.>

Back to the good ol' cliché that Bi are cheaters because it's just in their nature.

I cant decide if its better or worse than the "if they are bi they MUST want to taake part in an orgy/threesome" trope.

You don't need to decide, you're allowed to hate them both.

I think that those who are Bi sexual don't know what they really want . Do they want same sex relations or opposite relations , maybe just do as many as they can while their body is still young . this could almost be a form of Nymphomania . I won't judge or speak ill of Bi's , but in regards to this chapter , if a girl told me she was bisexual just before asking me out, I would have said no , no matter how beautiful she may be I cannot date nor have a relationship with someone who doesn't make a solid choice. Sorry if this upsets anyone .

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is cute and frilly , a feel good with happiness and cuddles lol <3

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

As long as you live your life as you wanted, I say that is what happiness is .

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

I can't read that blondie. What is she up to really? What if she's the (twin) sister of the girl who got pregnant ? Doesn't seem like it though. I'm kinda getting into this series, it's interesting.

Looking outside the box and seeing the first chapter as the ending and chapters 2 and 3 as the beginning this makes sense as in the blonde woman never told her feelings and ended up getting pregnant . If you look at it this way you can see the whole story unfold before it's told . I still love Takemiya Jin's work <3 even if this one is now predictable , but I could also be wrong and a huge curve ball will be thrown at us readers in a later chapter.

Rosa Viola
Lily Love discussion 17 Apr 09:29
joined Jun 27, 2014

STOP WITH THE TEASING, AUTHOR

jesus fuck my heartpenis cant take this shit

Author just guote your comment. post it on her facebook and said that she feel kindda sadism when read the comment. (anyway like those comments).

"jesus fuck my heartpenis cant take this shit" This is the new word of the year for me lmao . I have never heard someone say or use this word and my girlfriend started laughing uncontrollably when I used this in a sentence. I asked "Sweetheart , do I ever do things that will make your heart penis rage to the point you can't take it anymore?" She woke from a dead sleep and just looked at me until she started laughing . Well now it's two hours later and she finally let me out of the handcuffs , and I don't think I can walk for the moment, thankfully I had my tablet on the nightstand ;) and I have learned that this word heart penis is not only a descriptive word but also a trigger setting of the moe button in your lovers head <3 So for now I need to crawl to the shower and somehow let my boss I will be late for work due to the fact that I can't stand or walk at the moment . Thank you for the new word :D

Rosa Viola
Citrus discussion 14 Apr 10:07
joined Jun 27, 2014

Another thing too Nya-Chan is that Yuzu realized at some point that Mei needs that support and that she also has to be her friend/sister and not just some possible romantic interest. Most romances seem to only focus on the romance and less on meaningful character growth and progression, at least Citrus is one of the few I've come across that identifies this aspect of relationships.

My point exactly. Some people complain that the romance isn't going anywhere fast, but I find it more entertaining to watch the characters grow, rather than hop in the sack and live happily ever after, after a few drama scenes.

That's what I liked too in Prism for example. After the romance started, Megumi realized that it wasn't all there was to it, that she wanted/needed to know and understand Hikaru better. Because that's what love is about if you're serious about it and not just infatuated.

Mei needs to learn to trust others and herself before she can really "accept" Yuzu. And Yuzu needs to understand where Mei comes from and why she reacts the way she does, before she can really help her and see clearly that it's not only infatuation, but a real love.

Ah, I get your point now...with that in mind this work may be one of the best yuri mangas out there, ( along with the ones by my favourite mangakas of course ) I just wonder how things will go, but yes, kudos on not having Mei "fixed" only cos of someone loves her...that'd be unrealistic.

If that is the case, then a long road is ahead for Yuzu and her emotions , as well as Mei who will have to develop the emotions needed . At current , this is almost like a child poking at an animal to see if it's really dead , but it seems like maybe Mei aside from needing the emotions to love , could also be testing Yuzu to see if she is serious or if it might be infatuation .

Rosa Viola
Citrus discussion 14 Apr 00:57
joined Jun 27, 2014

the aaaaaannnggggts... so delicious~

Angst in manga's really upsets me, the frustration of not doing something when you know full well you should , just gets on my nerves .I guess that's it's function lol , and it's bad for my heart .

Rosa Viola
Citrus discussion 14 Apr 00:54
joined Jun 27, 2014

I already read the new chapter that's out on other sites , and I will say the drama between everyone involved seems really fickle . I only hope that this gets worked out asap so we can all read the romance between them.

I hope it has a gran finale, like... i don't know... them making sweeeet love , Mei and Yuzu that is.

At the rate Yuzu is going with Mei, I am sorry to say I see no hope in Yuzu's future with Mei :( Yuzu needs to move on and separate herself from Mei's life and just remain a sister and one whom Mei could talk to should something arise. Yuzu needs to now find her own special person , but only after fully letting go of any notion of being with Mei. Otherwise Yuzu will doom her new relationship with past things and won't be able to focus on what is really important. <3

Rosa Viola
Citrus discussion 13 Apr 13:56
joined Jun 27, 2014

I already read the new chapter that's out on other sites , and I will say the drama between everyone involved seems really fickle . I only hope that this gets worked out asap so we can all read the romance between them.

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is really bumming me out ! 7 months and nothing .. I am getting really sad at very little updates on anything and no new yuri manga's have come out . Am I seriously going to be forced to stop reading until something is updated ?

joined Jun 27, 2014

I wonder if it is possible to go into a state of ecstacy and climax like that while trying to wrestle ? I don't think I will try it hehe I might end up broken :P