Forum › Posts by trafi

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

From what I got the issue was you have to choose saving Chloe and dooming city, or saving city and Chloe dies. Lack of middle ground was what people get mad about.

I've read a walkthrough saying that the choice at the end was a good/bad endind choice : Chloe's death was the good one and saving Chloe the bad one...
I laughed, the didn't understand the game at all x)
Well I understand people who don't like having these two extreme choices but I liked it

Unrelated, I finished saint row 4 the same day. In my world (and imagination) Kinzie is the Ally to the woman boss's Lisa
They bang every time the boss go to the ship
Am I creepy ? Yes I am x)

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 7:08PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Just finished Life is strange and I was surprised. You actually get to choose Max sexual orientation and Chloe is gay or bisexual
I may be biased but I don't see subtext, if you do the right choices it's pretty much clear

Great game

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 4:14PM

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

This series lost all meaning and relevance to me by the end.

Because the series had relevance and meaning to you before the end ? It's great to be positive and optimistic. x)

trafi
Their Story discussion 30 Dec 17:26
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Damn, why couldn't it stay smooth, easy and drama free till the end...

trafi
Stretch discussion 26 Dec 06:00
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

What's dead may never die !

trafi
RWBY Xmas discussion 25 Dec 17:25
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

This was sweet but I'm wishing for more Bumblebee. I mean its the most popular same-sex RWBY pairing and the second most popular pairing over all (after Arkos) so we don't we have anything here?

Me too. I want to see more Bumblebee, but I think here are so much White Rose, because the people like cute girls (Ruby) with Tsunderes. (Weiss)

I don't care if everyone say that the ship White Rose is died. They live in my heart!!! <3

What's dead may never die

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ Saida Nika*

must not miss Raubritter

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 10:21AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Xmas ? Wait, I thought we were in june...

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Disappointed we didn't get to see real mermaid sex. Common growing legs for sex is too easy... that's no longer monster girl x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yurt manga sounds amazing.

Haha I was going to send the exact same picture with the same bad joke but I refrained myself x)

last edited at Dec 18, 2015 4:00PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

it looks pretty decent for a korean series/webseries
and I love the opening/ending

edit : never mind it's not "pretty decent", it's just great. I can't wait for the next episode.

last edited at Dec 18, 2015 4:41PM

trafi
Ayame 14 discussion 15 Dec 07:12
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

If Shuninta ever bring real romance in, it will probably be very messy between the four of them. The feeling we all must endure kind of messy....

So no, I want it to stay the way it is >.>

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Could someone recommend a series to me ? I've started Once upon a time but mid season 2 it's starting to feel borring... And right now I'm too lazy to go through the list x)

Don't actually care that much if there is gay stuff happening, as long as it's interesting but it would be a plus

Edit : Actualy, a movie, a webcomic, a comic or anything would be great... I'm bored... and lazy...

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 4:11PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

And is it just me or is the term yaoi offensive as fuck?

I think it's just you... or I missed something

trafi
Can't find a... 06 Dec 07:07
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Cocytus no?

if this is the one I think no, there a lot more chapters

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cocytus_ch02#12

fits the bill.

ah yes, I didn't read this one x)
guess the two stories looks kinda alike when resumed. now that I think about it the one I thought bout didn't the sex part, the bullying started because of a kiss

trafi
Can't find a... 06 Dec 07:00
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Cocytus no?

if this is the one I think no, there a lot more chapters

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Don't read Vespa

trafi
Can't find a... 06 Dec 06:52
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I remember this one, but not the title. And when read it it didn't end in cliffhanger.... I think the manga wasn't complete on dinasty so I read the second half elsewhere

something about a romeo and a juliet if I remember right

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 6:54AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I started once upon a time, Root's actress is in one episode. As soon as I see her smile, I can't help but think she's gonna turn psycho and that everything she says must have twisted overtone. But I don't think she will in this series...

After Person of interest, I can't unsee how psycho looking she is (well when she's not in a pink fairy dress at least)

last edited at Dec 5, 2015 12:46PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Exes and ohs is great, I loved it. All the couple are just adorable...

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

yeah, the difference is shocking. I've never seen the L world but when I see image of her playing these kind of role, I just can't make the connection... I mean, where is Shaw the badass sociopath ?!

Just for that I think I will never be able to watch The L world x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

If the bottom pic is Jessica Jones, then that's Krysten Ritter, not Sarah Shahi.

talking about the characters, not the actresses x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

This :

And this :

are the same person.

trafi
name of the manga 19 Nov 12:27
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I t make me think of A kiss and a white lilly
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_kiss_and_a_white_lily_ch08

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

video game: The Last of Us - Left Behind DLC

What's the dlc about?

About Ellie's past life , how she came to be infected...