Forum › Posts by rederoin

rederoin
--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

As it was kind of pointed out before, there's actually no more chapters left unfortunately. Mebae went down in flames at five volumes so, indefinite hiatus.

Arata Iri hasn't given up on it so it might come back at some point, hopefully!

I hate this hellworld.

rederoin
Anime season 25 Nov 09:28
joined Jan 1, 2014

Nice to see Rifle has legalized yuri marriage in Japan. High school is a bit early to get engaged though!

rederoin
Yuri Moyou discussion 19 Nov 21:11
joined Jan 1, 2014

^^Yup its fun this way :) the other way around would be as expected. I do wish she'd open up about it to her sisters though! - they need some tips lol.

Thats an idea I wish I could communicate to the author- we never see the sisters interact since chapter 1 ! I think it woulda been nice if after each cycle of sisters chapters there was one chapter about all the sisters interacting at home (not in a mochi way) talking about their gfs / crushes and sex etc.

The oldest 3 are not ready to talk about sex yet.

rederoin
Anime season 19 Nov 12:12
joined Jan 1, 2014

Good thing the harem lead from the rival school also went to the nationals[in Rifle]

last edited at Nov 19, 2019 12:13PM

rederoin
joined Jan 1, 2014

Sooooo... Majime-Chan was promoted from Lover to Friend?

Insert meme F*ck, go back!

On the other hand, they slept together.

rederoin
Anime season 17 Oct 07:40
joined Jan 1, 2014

Maki and Hana from Saikoro Club are totally girlfriends.

Did that guy appear again this ep?

rederoin
Anime season 16 Oct 12:10
joined Jan 1, 2014

Code Reunion is actually pretty damn entertaining! I mean if you like very bold ((((subtext)))) like "I want to live with you!" transformations and mecha dragons then you're set! but I was thinking the whole time... they're gonna turn into a giant robot, right? they totally will..omg here it comes aahhhhhhhhhh! but I guess that will come later.

I still need to watch Rifle is beautiful... Maybe if they license it in the US they'll call it "School shooters the animation" ok no, sorry!

Yuru yuri ova was great too! Akarin was pretty crazy xP they also animated the part where Himawari ask permision to her GF before hanging out with other girl hahahaha

Himawari knows how to deal with her clingy wife.

rederoin
Anime season 09 Oct 08:54
joined Jan 1, 2014

The AT-X broadcast comes uncensored in most if not all the anime they air, but I'm not sure if the usual ripping sites will use that version :(

Torrents always have them, I think they already even got re-timed[the subs], you'll need to wait a few hours after the release, but thats how it is.

joined Jan 1, 2014

Man, I have never seen a parent try this hard to convince someone to have sex with their daughter before.

Aho girl takes the cake for that.. in a less wholesome way.

joined Jan 1, 2014

I have a phone call to make to the proper authorities.

Moshi moshi, chris hansen

joined Jan 1, 2014

Everyone is secretly gay.

We all are.

rederoin
Anime season 11 Sep 08:52
joined Jan 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/pkjd8I8/status/1171681877452709888

Not yuri[aside from a yuri crush from one of the demons], but the manga gets uploaded here.
But hoping for the best[for a good adaption]

rederoin
Anime season 06 Sep 13:37
joined Jan 1, 2014

bookworm has the rare female MC in an isekia anime[plenty in LNs] that is not an reverse harem anime. Not expecting any subtext though.

I've been enjoying the manga, but, no, there's not really any yuri subtext. Bit of het subtext, actually

Azur lane hope no commander or he is not male at least, but even then we'll get Portland's siscon urges.

Are we sure Portland is even in it? They've been really holding back on telling us what they're doing here

Jet Girls Just 2 girls racing on a single jet ski together.

Six pairs of girls. Not just two. This one does have clear yuri, but it's also a trashy fanservice series that doesn't have enough budget to make the fanservice look good

They better have Portland, they can't do this to me.

rederoin
Anime season 05 Sep 11:41
joined Jan 1, 2014

Reminds me of that surprise kiss at the end of twilight girl(Autumn, last year). Although it was already heavy on the subtext before that.

Looking at next season's shows,

bookworm has the rare female MC in an isekia anime[plenty in LNs] that is not an reverse harem anime. Not expecting any subtext though.

Houkago Saikoro Club All-girl club anime are always a good thing.

Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Season of female Isekia MCs?

Z/X: Code Reunion another card-game anime with an all-girl cast, those always turned out decent(the mermaid one and hina logic).

Rifle Is Beautiful Insert joke about school shootings by cute girls here.

Azur lane hope no commander or he is not male at least, but even then we'll get Portland's siscon urges.

Jet Girls Just 2 girls racing on a single jet ski together.

joined Jan 1, 2014

Kurogane's lesbians bizarre adventures.

ftfy.

last edited at Sep 4, 2019 1:35PM

joined Jan 1, 2014

Yes, Kurasume is a good girl for blackmailing you and making your mom cum in front of you! And let's not forgot this all happened because Rise cheated on the woman who loved her! When do we even get back to the titular characters?!

The lolis are too busy turning all the girls into yuri zombies, no time for normal office yuri sex.

joined Jan 1, 2014

She is going for the oyakadon path.

rederoin
joined Jan 1, 2014

No orgy? NO ORGY?

GRAB THE PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!

I will bring the rioting sticks.

rederoin
Anime season 26 Aug 21:24
joined Jan 1, 2014

Granbelm seems to have decided that it wants to be about girls that aren't sure if they want to kill or fuck each other. The last episode was fairly openly about a sadist's love, as well
So just normal teenagers?

joined Jan 1, 2014

distant Miku yelling

rederoin
joined Jan 1, 2014

Bocchi is probably into DSBM.

rederoin
SHY discussion 18 Aug 22:53
joined Jan 1, 2014

Y'know despite the obvious parallels to a certain anime, this is shaping up to be a really promising series.

Y'know despite the obvious similarities to a certain video game (COUGH*Overwatch*COUGH), this might be an interesting series. (There better not be a monkey scientist though.)

Well get a dutch scientist instead.

rederoin
Anime season 17 Aug 10:32
joined Jan 1, 2014

This Yamai girl is so SOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE hahahaha omg I LOVE Mudazukai!
(https://i.imgur.com/ua4ky7y.png)
It has a good amount of subtext too

That was pretty nice. Majime accidentally collecting the girl's hearts again...

2 new girls for her, random bitchy background-chan and Chuuni.

The teacher deserves a pay rise, he is pretty much a special ed teacher at this point with Baka and Chuuni.

last edited at Aug 17, 2019 8:43PM by Nezchan

rederoin
Anime season 08 Jul 11:41
joined Jan 1, 2014

Joshikousei no Mudazukai is a comedy but is an all girls school so I maybe I can expect the unexpected.

Anyway if you like Nichijou or Azumanga Daioh you might like that.

And there's Dumbbell-Nan-Kilo-Moteru but I'm almost sure that the main 2 girls are very straight ... Not sure what's gonna happen after with the other girls, I sure would love if that becomes Lili Marble hehehehe

One of the girls is nicknamed "Yuri", so they at least have that.

Re:stage is also high on subtext. Handholding in ep 1, it could not get any lewder if they tried.

rederoin
Anime season 23 Jun 09:02
joined Jan 1, 2014

Well, tonari vampire was incredibly boring for me.... But I can't believe comic girls and Harukana flopped...

It's actually really rare for Kirara shows to sell well! They make their money back by inspiring people to buy the manga

I honestly wondered how CGDCT shows actually manage to keep coming back. It doesn't seem like there would be a huge market for it in anime. So it really was the advertisement angle.

Merch and music sales(symphogear is a big one) are also sources of income. I would say jts very hard for us outsiders to judge whether a series flopped or not just purely based on disc sales.