Forum › Posts by biggbran77

joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

Well we did get permission from Wings of Yuri long ago and they haven't told us to stop for any reason, so I'm assuming we're in the clear for that (should be up now if there are no more reader problems). I can't quite do the one from Gaku Gaku since that's opening a door of pain and terror for the 2 non-lililicious and non-yuri project uploaders. It's a goal of mine to get permission from them and upload everything of theirs (which is a LOT of stuff) but I can't say it's going to happen anytime soon. we have to get our hearts ready for that.

SWEET MERCIFUL PANCAKES YES!!! :D The day has finally come. Wait a minute pancakes???

biggbran77
A curiosity 07 Nov 04:21
joined Jul 3, 2011

griffins_heart wrote

I was wondering what happened to the rest of Morinaga Milk's work. There used to be a few other good series by her(?), and while a couple still have place holders, they are empty.

If the title is there but the chapters aren't then it probably got licensed and was removed from the reader.

last edited at Nov 7, 2012 4:22AM

biggbran77
Recently released 01 Nov 17:04
joined Jul 3, 2011

Chapters 1-9 of the series 'Saki Biyori BG' don't seem to be loading.

joined Jul 3, 2011

I'd like to request this Candy Boy doujin
http://www.mediafire.com/?jozzkxxljmw

biggbran77
Anthologies 17 Oct 03:55
joined Jul 3, 2011

According to Yuri Project the one shot 'My Duckling' is part of the anthology 'Like A Cinderella'

joined Jul 3, 2011

biggbran77 wrote

The series 'Love DNA XX' (chap. 5-8) was scanlated by another site.
http://cocksinfrocks.livejournal.com/
Will Dynasty-Scans upload those chapters?

Hey Mr.E, I know your're busy and all but I hope you'll at least take it into consideration.

biggbran77
Recently released 06 Oct 02:11
joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

Don't know if I forgot I got to it or if someone else ninja'd it for me, but that's fixed.

Actually it's still out of order.

biggbran77
Recently released 04 Oct 05:59
joined Jul 3, 2011

'Centaur's Worries' chap. 4 is out of order.

joined Jul 3, 2011

Why didn't you just post the link from the beginning then?

joined Jul 3, 2011

EvilDevil wrote

I noticed that "Relieving Stress" or "Stress Relief" by Morishima Akiko is missing or was never put up. Is there a reason for it?

Probably because there's no upload file for it unless you speak spanish or japanese.

last edited at Sep 25, 2012 4:04AM

joined Jul 3, 2011

Check Yuri Project, I think they might be working on a oneshot. Unless I'm mistaken they're just waiting on a translator.

last edited at Sep 24, 2012 3:06PM

joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

Edit: Beyond was already up. I should've checked beforehand haha. Removed the one I uploaded of it.

My bad I couldn't find it because it wasn't on the 'Lucky Star' doujins list. Sorry for the trouble.

joined Jul 3, 2011

I want to request a Lucky Star doujin scanlated by Wings of Yuri called 'Beyond'
http://www.ghostyuri.com/2009/12/lucky-star-doujin-sono-mukougawa-hanmura/

joined Jul 3, 2011

The series 'Love DNA XX' (chap. 5-8) was scanlated by another site.
http://cocksinfrocks.livejournal.com/
Will Dynasty-Scans upload those chapters?

last edited at Sep 16, 2012 5:16AM

biggbran77
Recently released 08 Sep 09:27
joined Jul 3, 2011

The pages of Photo Kano chap. 10 are out of order.

biggbran77
Recently released 27 Aug 00:47
joined Jul 3, 2011

This thread was getting kinda full so I decided to renew it. Anyway with the continuation of 'Cat's Eye Hall' the chapters are out of order.

joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

Apparently they alreadt have a policy of not caring who hosts what as long as the credits are there. So I feel silly for not reading that earlier. It'll be up soon after the time of this post.

Edit: Getting shafted on the second chapter.
Edit2: The "LQ" version is what's up for the second chapter. The HQ chapter keeps shafting me on upload, I'll try to find a way to get that version up.

Good deal, I appreciate it.

joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

Well actually...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AgnULfnGzntbdDZVT1F0eUY4Ylk4eThxUF9RUFh0Umc

If I could read/translate/edit it I'd do it and upload myself(if you guys let me). If I could...

last edited at Aug 18, 2012 12:11PM

joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

I'll look into it. Currently bathing myself in Comiket 82 goodness.

I understand completely. If I could've gone to Summer Comiket 2012 I'd be doing that too. I guess I'll just have to settle for bathing in the comiket goodness that someone else releases.

last edited at Aug 13, 2012 12:47AM

joined Jul 3, 2011

If you guys are willing and able I'd like to request a doujin called 'MADOKA X NANOAH Episode 1' scanlated on a site called HimaHima Seijin Scans.

joined Jul 3, 2011

I thought this was on the reader but I guess not. It's called 'Kiss Doll' by Hayashiya Shizuru.

joined Jul 3, 2011

KTAmer wrote

I can't remember the name of this one shot, and closest thing i found was someone else hopelessly lookin for it so I'm stealing this description from them >>
"I remember this oneshot where a boy cries to his mom about being unable to act as he's expected. From then on he dresses as a girl and while walking with his friend who's a girl, they are harassed by a group of little girls. (The boy looks to be in elementary school). The group tries to force him to take off his skirt since they don't believe he's a girl, his friend tries to pull the bullies off him but the group is interrupted by an adult woman. She tells them....agh I forget what she says, but she makes them stop and just leaves. The boy finds out she's a baker and watches her talk to another woman. They had been in a relationship until the woman said that the baker girl achieved her dream of owning a bakery but the woman wanted to achieve her dream of having kids. So when the ex shows up the baker girl takes some batter and puts it on the ex's face and says something like: "I was able to live before I met you. I can live on my own. And I can fall in love with someone else too." The ex just cries and runs off and the little boy comes in. The baker sits him down and they eat cake when the baker says that the bullies probably liked him and that he was obviously a cute little girl. She also asks him if he'll be able to continue being a girl, that eventually his body will change and it will get harder. He says he'll keep being a girl. She tells him then he had better start speaking more feminine. So he starts using "watashi" instead of "boku ga". And that's what I remember. Long summary? Yeah, but hopefully it rings some bells." http://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=33805&page=1#post543803

On a related topic, does this forum have a section for 'hey i forget what that was' cause I feel like there's plenty of posts like this on here >>

The one shot you're talking about is Cotton Candy Love: Tsubomi vol. 11

As far as a thread for that topic I think someone already made one.

last edited at Jul 19, 2012 3:10AM

joined Jul 3, 2011

I'd like to request another installment of the Blue Drop series called 'Blue Drop - Maiorita Tenshi' by Yoshitomi Akihito. As far as who translated it is unknown(to me at least).

last edited at Jul 8, 2012 9:22AM

joined Jul 3, 2011

I'd like to request 'Omoni Naitemasu' chap. 4 from Be With You Scans

biggbran77
Poll #17: Condiments 02 Jul 13:36
joined Jul 3, 2011

Ketchup is the condiment of gods.