Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Tumblr_p455dywwzk1ui6s89o1_raw

Yay, finally! I wish they were more popular so we'd get more art~

bitfarb
Anime season 22 Feb 20:14
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I love the show (and the manga). It's super pretty and the anime is nicely directed too. Old guy is a really good guy, and his son is the cute kind of kid instead of the annoying type. I don't know where the relationship will go, but the journey there is really fun.

bitfarb
Slow Start discussion 21 Feb 12:06
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Favorite parts:
manga: squeak squeak
anime: "Miki dess"

So cute~
though watching the anime first and then reading the manga makes it feel like reading a very brief summary..

bitfarb
Image Comments 17 Feb 13:15
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
G3mo6knx10zz

She's staring since she can finally see Lotte's eyes without the thick glasses in the way. @_@

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

And now we have Jada! Her voice is very different from what I was expecting, but I like it!

(also, Koharu is in a piece of offical art from the anime, so we'll almost certainly be seeing her soon)

edit: Looks like chapters 8 and 21 (Warm Hearth and Gambling + Screw and Bed) are gonna be in an OVA included in one of the boxsets.

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 6:14PM

bitfarb
Yurucamp discussion 16 Feb 17:32
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

It was wonderfully comfy, and seemed to have a few important plot developments too!

bitfarb
Image Comments 16 Feb 02:52
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
66774138_p12

Must be a full moon.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'll be fairly satisfied as long as we get to see Koharu and Jada. I'd love to see the entire manga animated, though. It's been so good so far <3

edit:
As many times as I've read this, it took rewatching the first anime episode over and over for me to realize..there's a talking penguin at the sailors' market. So it's not that birds can't talk in their world, only certain types. I'm so confused~

last edited at Feb 13, 2018 11:25AM

bitfarb
Yurucamp discussion 10 Feb 13:32
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The anime is definitely shipping them harder. Rin's giving Nadeshiko some very tender looks, and the part where she shyly tries to wake Nadeshiko after the sunrise viewing wasn't in the manga at all.

bitfarb
Image Comments 09 Feb 16:07
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Que

Definitely check out some more of this artist's stuff, there's some gorgeous pics of Touhous with their costumes reimagined in traditional Mexican styles.

bitfarb
Image Comments 05 Feb 10:52
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Dmardctwaae_qhu-orig

Wow, beautiful lines and shading <3

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Yyeeeeah..I think I'll start skimming the next few chapters before reading them and completely skip any time this new character shows up.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I liked the gropey sitting position they started out in. You see that a lot in het stuff, but it feels rare in yuri.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Warning: sparkle bomb on page 18.

bitfarb
Image Comments 24 Jan 02:12
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
16534241_p0

ERRYBODY IN HEAT

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

So nice <3
I like seeing the other girls too. This game has so many nice ladies who don't get enough yuri attention.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm a little disappointed that the song with Konju was just the ending theme, but it was a really nice episode.
It's kind of weird too how they're rearranging the various chapters. So far we have:
Ep 1: Ch. 1, Ch. 6
Ep 2: Ch. 2, Ch. 3, Ch. 23
I'm guessing the next ep will probably have 4, 5, and maybe 7. Get their new house and introduce Iwashi.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I always love when Yuuka shows up as a scary-but-teasing big sis type.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I love these non-judgemental old ladies.

bitfarb
Aria's Egg discussion 14 Jan 13:41
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I love everything about this, but I especially like the little detail with her not having a navel. It makes me wonder if adult birdwomen in her world have breasts (seriously). Do the adults lay eggs big enough to allow for enough yolk so they don't need to nurse? Or maybe since they're humanoid and apparently have hair they have other mammalian features. That would allow for a smaller egg and shorter development time inside the egg..
..and now I've thought way too much about this. They sure are cute though.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I adore the Behind the Shrine Trio (feat. Clowpy)

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Hakumei looks adorable with her hair tied back <3

bitfarb
Anime season 12 Jan 17:48
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I don't think I'm gonna bother with the manga. I loved the anime, but I don't think my heart could handle more than that.

Anyway, ep 1 of Hakumei & Mikochi was everything I hoped for. I'm a tiny bit disappointed that the Walking Underfoot section was just stuck into the credits instead of being a voiced after-credits scene, but the rest was sooo good <3

bitfarb
Image Comments 11 Jan 17:27
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
C4bbuihuyaaayvn-orig

Visually, Tewi's pushing close to loli. In-universe, Udonge is the youngest there by..what, centuries? It makes situations like this pretty interesting.

bitfarb
Image Comments 10 Jan 01:53
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Ds3om4lvoae4dqd-orig

I like how one of her distraction bubbles is just Akko's little ponytail.