Forum › Posts by jaymiechan

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Deep breathe
THERE ARE TWO BDSM QUEENS
I'm just screaming on the inside

Lord's is abusive, tho. Utena isn't about breaking people (while it looks like she did it to Azul, it is more like she awakened some desires and Azul bounced back after being refused on the actual 'breaking') but Lord is all about that.

Yeah, I feel like that’s going to be Utena’s ace-in-the-hole when fighting the Legion. Lord’s turned her people into a bunch of submissives, and if there’s one thing we know Utena’s good at, it’s asserting her dominance.

Oh, wait... what about Azul...

Remember when Azul started going "Baiser-sama" AKA Mistress Baiser? and Utena rejected that? Azul thought the only way to get fulfillment was to be broken. Utena left not wanting that breaking, and next time we see Azul she's training to be better.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

at this point, as a bloody rape survivor, i wanna ask all the people calling this 'rape' if they are survivors too.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Deep breathe
THERE ARE TWO BDSM QUEENS
I'm just screaming on the inside

Lord's is abusive, tho. Utena isn't about breaking people (while it looks like she did it to Azul, it is more like she awakened some desires and Azul bounced back after being refused on the actual 'breaking') but Lord is all about that.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Snip

"Well why didn't they just fight the rapist off?" For real people? I feel like I'm in a bad satirical sketch.

hey. as a rape survivor myself, i understand that trapped mentality. But the ending again belies the whole "she's a rapist" thing because she is STILL AROUND THE PRINCE. Once the situation was done, she didn't go anywhere but with the prince character.

Also, reread the original complaint. "I got involved with a girl that goes overboard with physical contact" notice then, when asked about the skinship, as the prince is sneaking behind her: "maybe i'm worrying too much?" Makes it clear the problem isn't being raped, just the sheer amount of how much happens (and it's pretty clear that it happens nearly every time they are together). Not the actions, but the frequency.

The kiss? "Hey, don't push it!" not "Don't kiss me!" more "not right now"

"Are you two dating?" doesn't get a 'no', either. just "Shut the fuck up, Momo!"

I see your point, however, it should be noted that the Prince was able to convince the MC that her actions amounted to simple “skinship,” and was a normal thing at an all-girls school pretty easily. It’s entirely possible that that she’s convinced the delinquent of of the same thing, which is why she is still around the Prince at the end. In which case the Prince becomes much more insidious.

Regardless, I honestly didn’t like this. I’m fine with the whole rape (?) thing (it’s a work of fiction, and I like works that sometimes toe the line of propriety), but this was just... boring. You send the entire work waiting for the MC to intervene in the situation in some way, but she just sits there like a big gay log, and things play out pretty much like they would if no one else was there. The observer narrator device worked well in the Great Gatsby, but not in this.

This does read like the precursor to a big gay threesome, true.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Sheesh people really don't like these types of things huh? Lol

It's almost like when you don't tag that a work has rape people who find rape gross will end up reading it and be unhappy about it.

^^As to my above post- id assume whoever tagged it didnt see it as rape- this delinquent who used to fight all the time let it happen. Why didnt she stop her? I bet she could waste the older girl easy.

"Well why didn't they just fight the rapist off?" For real people? I feel like I'm in a bad satirical sketch.

hey. as a rape survivor myself, i understand that trapped mentality. But the ending again belies the whole "she's a rapist" thing because she is STILL AROUND THE PRINCE. Once the situation was done, she didn't go anywhere but with the prince character.

Also, reread the original complaint. "I got involved with a girl that goes overboard with physical contact" notice then, when asked about the skinship, as the prince is sneaking behind her: "maybe i'm worrying too much?" Makes it clear the problem isn't being raped, just the sheer amount of how much happens (and it's pretty clear that it happens nearly every time they are together). Not the actions, but the frequency.

The kiss? "Hey, don't push it!" not "Don't kiss me!" more "not right now"

"Are you two dating?" doesn't get a 'no', either. just "Shut the fuck up, Momo!"

in short, everything reads as someone who just wants to be more private about it, while Tsukishima is very public instead.

last edited at May 28, 2020 2:59PM

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Maybe I misread it but I assumed the girl being groped actually wanted it even if she couldnt be honest about being into being a sub, and her objections were the normal 'stop- but i really dont want you to' that is fairly common in Japanese H works.

I mean she used to be a delinquent -still is obviously pretty tomboy/rough - who used to get into lots of fights etc- if she really wanted the senpai to stop wouldnt she have just kicked the shit out of her? She wasn't restrained.. I assumed thats why no rape tag- or why the friend who knows her didnt help?

yeah, overall same thoughts, including the fact that they are still together at the end during the....cookie display.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

since Chiharu is a former delinquent, i'm pretty dang sure if she was really against it she'd easily beat the prince up. i mean, even after she's still staying physically near Tsukishima. Probably Chiharu is delinquent-style tsundere.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

welp, now we're getting into "Good dominant vs bad dominant" territory.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

BDSM tag where?

jaymiechan
Image Comments 09 May 02:38
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
jaymiechan
Image Comments 09 May 02:31
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Exwj3gfueaebcys-orig

^Hey, original FFVII was breaking that same stereotype. Tifa was more developed, but acted like a shy virgin type. Aerith looked like the sweet girl, but was flirty as all get-out and was the one who came up with the idea of crossdressing Cloud. So Aerith being the top makes complete sense.

jaymiechan
Image Comments 05 May 16:07
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Exb-n7auwaauulr-orig

Ami/Makoto was definitely subtext. i mean, as early as the first season you had Makoto checking out Ami's ass.

jaymiechan
Image Comments 02 May 04:25
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

damn Tifa's guns @_@

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

well, time for her to explore something else with petals....

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Now this is starting to get interesting. I counting five stars there at the end, including the one in her eye.

i actually count EIGHT stars, including the one in the eye, and 2 hidden in the hair as highlights. one on the other cheek, 5 on the cheek with the eye.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

its wild to me we're talking about rape now, what are you people smoking

I mean. Baiser just made it clear she is literally averse to consent, at least as far as the Tres are concerned... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i wouldn't even call it that. More like she gets to see sides of them in fighting them that she wouldn't otherwise, and gets a thrill out of seeing them act heroic, rise up despite the difficulty. That's why she gets so pissed at Azul; Azul literally loses that resolve and force of will in front of her. While Utena says "i wanna see that face corrupted" when she actually sees it in Azul she's pissed off and disappointed.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Dridy, i never said what Utena was doing was right. look at what i typed.
"she learned losing control like that in a non-harmful manner can be fun, and it opened the door"
"she thinks Baiser is the only way to get"

All i said is that the interactions with Baiser revealed she was wired this way, not that Utena was in the right. Trust me, i know way way too much about abusive BDSM RL.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Somehow, I really loved that last chapter. I feel it pretty sound and solid.

I completely agree. One of my favorites so far. Watching her succumb to her desires and being defeated like that so pitiful was beautiful. Utena was pretty relatable as well for me in how she wanted her to come at her with all her strength and taking pure joy in facing her when she was trying her best. Also Utena showing her such a cold face was truly enjoyable. I really can't wait to see what other kind of facial expressions tres magia will be making from here on out.

Yep. a lot of people talk about abuse and breaking (as if that's the only way to do kink), but this chapter makes it clear Utena wants to PLAY with them, not break them. And Sayo isn't broken, she just has desires she didn't know she had before Baiser, and who she thinks Baiser is the only way to get.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

anyone else feeling like the one least developed so far is Magenta? i mean, based on the latest chapter, we can assume that Sulfur is the latest and last to join Tres Magia, since Magenta was alone when Sayo was recruited to be Azul. And Azul has gotten the most development on the Tres Magia side.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

I think that's the point. Utena is the MC but she's also the villain. She can be awful, a hypocrite, an asshole, and not be accountable or responsible for anything cause well, she's the villain. Azul is supposed to be one of the heroines. She's held to a higher standard. She's not allowed to fall that low or break, and if she does, she's expected to get back up. And I think, that's what Utena expects out of them despite her efforts to make them submit. She doesn't want them to be like her: falling cause of their desires. She looks up to magical girls after all.

Right, which is why its so jarring to see Utena of all people be the one to criticize her for it. Its like watching a criminal beat up some security guy and once the latter, wounded and tired, gives up and begs for mercy the criminal starts lecturing him and somehow the narrative acts like the criminal is somehow right. Which btw the whole idea that Azul is commiting some big sin here is also lost on me. Like these are 14 year old girls who got picked basically randomly cuz they were brave one time so her giving in is pretty understandable. Turns out, normal people cant just willpower their way through continuous abuse and not be affected by it, especially when theyre 14.

i wouldn't call it losing willpower through continuous abuse. i mean, Azul's turning point was clearly the time she was blindfolded and had her body teased. She was enjoying it despite lashing out, attacking, and wasn't even actually hurt in that instance. That's why she looks so "messed up" at the end of that chapter, she learned losing control like that in a non-harmful manner can be fun, and it opened the door.

last edited at Mar 11, 2020 8:14AM

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

I never noticed that Homura Subaru drew such cute facial expressions. I must have been blinded by the milk.

well, that happens when it is spraying everywhere.

jaymiechan
Image Comments 29 Feb 03:42
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Eqrs2dauwain3hm-orig

::calls from the heavens:: BDSM tag.....

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

a massager using 'massagers'

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

well...that was a ride

Especiallty for Anzu.

Also....talk of tied up, orders, being made to endure? how does this NOT get the BDSM tag? again?

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

yus! just read this on another site and was about to suggest it. had me laughing AND jealous.