Forum › Posts by Evitron

joined Jan 13, 2019

and to answer the perpetual question: i'm in the comments for this thing i hate because i hate it and i don't want it or the people that want to read it to come to this website i DO enjoy. i want all the pedos who think that they can hide behind the words "lolicon" or "shotacon" and act like they're not cranking off to children to leave and go back to 4chan or wherever else you spineless worms used to go

Sigh Not that shit again. Reading Loli or Shota stuff doesn't make someone a pedophile like reading Food Wars doesn't make someone a restaurant chef or Hagime no Ippo make you a boxer. i can assure that NO ONE here will tell you that pedophily is a good thing and will tell you they want to dothose things with a real little girl because they know it's illegal.

homeslice this is such a wild paragraph to write down and also genuinely believe in, please see a therapist

also people shouldnt want to do those things with real children because it's reprehensible, not just because it's illegal, oh my god

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

i love the faces, theyre delightful

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

(krusty voice) what the hell was THAT

joined Jan 13, 2019

oh hey new chapter what's going on in he-- (reeling) (mario voice) O O F

joined Jan 13, 2019

why does every nsfw thing being released lately involve incest

Evitron
SHY discussion 06 Dec 17:36
joined Jan 13, 2019

pepesha are you like...are you good? do you need to talk

joined Jan 13, 2019

MURDEROUS INTENT 100%

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

excellent callback to mio's confession by making her fuss with the same button she was sewing, while saying the same line...really good. love the number of callbacks happening lately

last edited at Nov 21, 2019 4:34AM

joined Jan 13, 2019

yogurt girl looks like a Kaiji villain

joined Jan 13, 2019

i still have no idea how we're supposed to interpret the mother. genuinely caring, but misguided? subconsciously but nevertheless intentionally hostile? does she hate neeko, or is she simply tired of her? i can't get a read on her and it's wigging me out, man

edit: hell, thinking about it i still don't know how the author wants the audience to interpret neeko herself. does the author want us to pity and sympathize with neeko? does the author want us to laugh at neeko? does the author think neeko is genuinely traumatized and needs proper treatment, or does the author think neeko isn't trying hard enough? i don't know. it's all very blurry and in a situation like this, i don't like it

edit 2: also the beginning of this chapter just makes me sad. neeko's mom just has no faith in her anymore. she only believes her daughter could be a fuckup. she's no longer worried about her daughter as a person but only as a perceived reflection of her abilities as a parent

last edited at Nov 4, 2019 11:37PM

Evitron
SHY discussion 02 Nov 14:16
joined Jan 13, 2019

spirits said trans RIGHTS

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

what if...nononon...date everybody. 3 girl kouhai team to help support nononon

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

Mio is still upset about the whole ordeal

DUNK THATS ALL I WANTED. SLAM DUNK. GOOD SHIT

you may ask: do i want girls to be sad? no. what i want is for lasting consequences of a hurtful event to be dealt with realistically rather than just overturned in a moment

very good. great. fantastic

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

how the fuck does this manga so easily go from girls kissing each others' cheeks to playing grab ass to having a nice sweet tender hug without missing a beat. how the fuck

joined Jan 13, 2019

but it looks like apartheid to me.

Bruh

joined Jan 13, 2019

(sees a manga where the queers arent dropping like flies and take the time to help each other rather than just sabotaging everyone around them) Tch...this is unrealistic and preachy tbh...super cringe bro...

joined Jan 13, 2019

'tis the season of preachy mangas.

you are aware this website is like mostly gay manga, right

Evitron
Image Comments 05 Oct 00:07
joined Jan 13, 2019
Eftmhavxkaaotif-orig

"aerith tops tifa" They're right

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

today's chapter brought to you by Kazuo Umezz

joined Jan 13, 2019

thank you author for taking a hard swerve away from incest for now

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

There are quite a lot of people on this forum thinking that a 15 y/o should be as wrecked and scornful as themselves.

it was more that i'm tired of seeing romance stories where one party hurts the other party in a very deep, fundamental way and it always seems to get brushed under the rug in favor of "but we love each other so it's okay you hurt me so bad"

i'm not saying they shouldn't have ever gotten back together, but shizuka has been more or less jerking around mio from the start, and that level of hurt should've had consequences for shizuka outside of "go outside and think about what you've done"

Evitron
joined Jan 13, 2019

audience booing

commit to the breakup, come onnnnnn

EDIT: also hey translators + typesetters, thanks for your work! i think maybe updating at a maximum of like two chapters per upload would help keep people from being overwhelmed with things to discuss, but ultimately yall should do what works best for you. don't burn yourselves out adapting to a weird schedule if you know what works best for you. at any rate i'm sure everyone would agree that we're grateful for your work, and appreciate the check-in

last edited at Sep 26, 2019 3:13PM

Evitron
Image Comments 25 Sep 12:22
joined Jan 13, 2019
En-1174609322309033984

she's wearing the colors of the trans pride flag. idolmaster said trans rights

Evitron
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Sep 15:36
joined Jan 13, 2019

Really Though Is Tumblr User Dirtreally Okay

joined Jan 13, 2019

the author ran out of steam on the backgrounds, huh

cant blame them, they clearly had some Lofty Goals and bit off more than they could chew