joined Jul 13, 2018

My personal ranking of Nagashiro Rouge's works starting with my favorite first:
1) Top? Bottom? A Three-Round Bout!
2) I Want To Leave Behind a Miraculous Love
3) Eiko and Leeza's Situation
4) The Heir of the Curse
5) The Second Unfaithful
6) Eve and Eve

The best thing about this anthology is I Want To Leave Behind a Miraculous Love. Postapo yuri masterpiece!

I second this.
"I Want To Leave Behind a Miraculous Love" is truly miraculous. Yuri love transcends language barrier, human logic, space and time and whatever human haven't transcended yet. A true masterpiece.

last edited at Oct 5, 2018 5:49AM

PrinzPudding
Image Comments 03 Oct 01:02
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018
98de9938629036e48ef7aea5b1ed978b

<3 <3 <3 intensifies

PrinzPudding
If discussion 15 Sep 06:50
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY M̶O̶N̶E̶Y̶ TEARS!

Depressing as fuck anyone?

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

I wish the author would have drawn a chapter or two about Otome's life at her mother's place. Also how Minato was doing during that time. We have Vol.3 special chapter which fills in some of the gaps, but it would be much better if there were more. I mean, drama sometimes can do your health wonder too (read: I'm lying :V )

Overally this is one of the best age gap series I've ever read. It's always so sad to see one's favourite series ends. Thank you Kurogane Ken. Otome and Minato, these two will be in my heart.

Pudding, a Yuri fan, 5 years after the end of a great series.

last edited at Sep 13, 2018 8:56AM

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

No hope. It's dead. Ozaku reviewed this a few years ago. "Thank God that's over" they said. I doubt Yuri Project would ever take it again.

Getting over it. Find some cute Mezashi LoveLive doujins and refresh yourselves.

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

I've just read the Fussy Girl Oneshot. Now this.
I'm gonna call an ambulance for real. Insulin won't help. I'm puking sugar :v

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

*pukes rainbows*

Me, litterally after reading page 16

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Well... someone has already scanlated this into Vietnamese... I'm pretty surprised as oftentimes it is the English version that comes first, then people will re-translate the English version into other languages.

The ending is pretty gud though, happy ending incumming :V

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Title. I love Dynasty, and I really want to do something to help spread the power of Yuri.

PRAISE THE YURI :V

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 2:25PM

PrinzPudding
Happy Nest discussion 01 Sep 13:48
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Seriously, Amemiya is such a scum.. I with MC would fall for a better person...

Why do people hate on sexually promiscuous women, just because they love freely. This 2018, damnit women have just as much, of a right to sexual expression as men.

THIS. I SECOND THIS.

And think about it, most guys around her age would have slept with a girl that would NOT be his girlfriend. And then when they get older, they settle down with the girl they truly love. AND IT'S FCKING FINE. Like no one talk about it, it's the past, etc...

The same should go for girls. THEY CAN PLAY AROUND WITH BOYS (AND OTHER GIRLS TOO) IF THEY WANT TO.

I actually love this story. In my opinion, Amemiya looks like a bored person, wandering aimlessly in her life, until she found Sasamori, and decided to settle down with her. I like the fact of her giving up the old ways of life for the sake of her loved one. Come on, it's not common to find a man who can actually give up his old playful habit, not to mention a girl, and not to mention a lesbian girl.

I saw someone said Amemiya isn't being sincere, she's just playing around. No, no you are wrong my komrads. The last few pages show that Amemiya actually dealt with her messy one-night stands (she called her ex), Amemiya actually set up the whole "you see me with another girl" test just to get Sasamori's attention. She loves her for real this time.

Praise the Yuri! :v

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 2:00PM

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

THIS IS NOT YURI!!!
WHY AM I STILL HERE, JUST TO SUFFER???

DELETE IT

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND"
Madoka said that while making the most memetic pose possible.
MemeEconomy here I come :v

PrinzPudding
Yurikon discussion 19 Aug 13:19
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THAT MUCH CUTENESS!!!

By the way, why is this page blank? People forgot to upload the chapters?

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

I think we should have a separate tag for Magia Record and/or Madoka Magica spin-off series.
Anyone?

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

FAITH IN HUMANITY

RESTORED

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

One of them said she was feminine for guys

Counter Point: She said that with her face buried in her girl friend's tits. She might just like presenting herself as feminine and graceful out in public and enjoys the attention she gets, mostly from guys, without a sexual or romantic component.

I second this.

And a side note: In Asian countries, women are supposed to be feminine. Like, men can be dick, but women must meet their standard. Pardon my French, but I'm an Asian man and I find this sexist as fck.

She's not really enjoying the attention from guys, she's showing them her fake side of herself to meet society's expectation.
So when she said "That was for the guys", she meant that it (her being feminine) had been simply a disguise she'd thrown into their face, and that she hadn't given a fck. Only her loved ones could see her true side.

TLDR: This is pure yuri.

last edited at Aug 11, 2018 7:59AM

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Read left to right

Damn right man, the lack of this tag really messed up my experience. I literally read the first 10 pages from RIGHT TO LEFT before realizing it. Can you imagine if that happens to other people? I propose adding this tag to stop it from happening again.
jk

I almost died of laughter...
Senpai, teach me how to read from right to left. After a page or two my brain is on fire lol.

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

That's the first time Itou draw hentai, isn't it?
Praise our lord Itou Hachi!
What a time to be alive...

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Reply to Nevri

Thank you my friend, you sure have enlightened me. Thank you.

last edited at Jul 13, 2018 11:27AM