Forum › Posts by Anie91

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

The pointy nose also kind of made me feel wrong -_-

hahaha I'm with you on that one XD

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Alice's troubled face was so cute!! <3

and since everyone is talking about pairings, the ones I like the most are AlicexSakuya, SakuyaxMeiling and AlicexMarisa

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

This was cute if you didn't know Sakuya's personality is SO not like the one on this work. "open your prize yourself" hahaha that's SO not Sakuya. But anyways, it was cute.

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

The angst was surely there... but I didn't feel it like the way it was supposed to be felt. At least, not that strong of an angst.

Seems that I have to watch the anime to understand and connect to some characters.

same thought. also, it kinda needs more pages, like it was finished in a hurry or something. It might be just me though.

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Chp 46 finally shoujo-ai. date! date!

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

omg this tagg really exist! :o

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I'm screaming MOE

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

gosh that baby god is insanely, adorably cute!

Anie91
Fragtime discussion 18 Feb 21:40
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

this needs to be uploaded faster. ahhh!!!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

God bless science babies!

last edited at Feb 18, 2014 8:00PM

Anie91
MariAli discussion 18 Feb 19:13
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Can someone explain the ending? Was that an illusion or something? Revived? My knowledge of Touhou Project is smaller than a grain of salt.

Anyways, nice read. Art in the last page looks amazing: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mariali_ch05#29

My own thought is that this is hundreds of years in the future, with Alice finally passing away (although not having visibly aged since she's a youkai) and finally reuniting with the spirit of her beloved Marisa.

yeah that's what I also think. This was a wonderful piece. I enjoyed it.

Anie91
MariAli discussion 18 Feb 19:03
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I.. have a knot in my throat. This last chapter is killing me! D'X

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

It's funny, first couple of times I read Rokuroichi's stuff, I was actually put off by the art. But it's grown on me a lot, and now I love their style. Funny how that goes, eh?

exact same thing happened to me :)

last edited at Feb 16, 2014 3:59PM

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

This is one of my favorite!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

ok this needs a follow up. I need to see their story developing more!
MOE

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

omg this is hilarious

Anie91
Lemonade discussion 12 Feb 21:03
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

chapter 11...

ouch!

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

mom-daughter yuri is a nope nope for me..

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

"you really don't hate me?" omg she's so cute!

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I really need something between these two. I'm geting kind of fustrated!! complains just a bit

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Oh you know fathers XD

D:
I really hope your father is not like that!
That last pannel was not necessary. It was gross

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I suggested RAPE on the tags. Also reading the comments a "wtf am I reading" tag should be added!!

It's pretty clear what is going on, WTF am I reading is reserved for bizarre, confusing, or nonsensical stories, and it doesn't have enough physical coercion to justify the rape tag.

That's a total myth. Rape doesn't require physical force, it just needs to be sex without consent. False beliefs like this are one reason why it's so hard to prosecute rapes, and gives apologists one more justification to belittle victims. Educate yourself!

Not to mention, there's actually quite a bit of physical coercion here, with the little girl trying to get away and being restrained at various points.

And since children can't give concent, it is rape. Agreed.

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I suggested RAPE on the tags. Also reading the comments a "wtf am I reading" tag should be added!!

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Oh God!...
I should've read the comments before reading, I did not enjoy this.

same. This was insufrible.