Forum › Posts by Rainillo

Rainillo
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 10:29
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

It may be rushed, it may be mediocre, it may be unsatisfying but I still cried happily over this. I have no idea why ;-;

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

This writer does better at the sfw scenes than the nsfw LOL all those "Ahh!" x10 seems so unnecessary when they could just describe how it looks like... then again I don't read LN's that much, it might be some LN thing that I don't know ;-;

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Is this kind of a meme? I remember seeing another artist do this, I just forgot who ;-;

Rainillo
Image Comments 07 Aug 11:10
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017
Tumblr_nsr6yyizcv1ubssjwo1_raw

God bless Color-Les

Rainillo
LilyHara! discussion 02 Aug 10:15
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Squint closely at the cover page and its Yuzu and Mei

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I don't mind LNs, I write and draw as a hobby myself so this is well into my interests like the other doujinshis

Well, this story started interesting until it went kinda too hentai for me in the end. The second sex scene just felt too forced and honestly kind of out of nowhere. Maybe the princess being startled on Rem leaving the room and her reaction on Rem finding out the grimoires would be more interesting for me than a cliche drug induced love making. Idk just me.

The first part was a good read though, I like how it described the world of the elf village, how Rem's general relationship with the town is and how she journeyed out of those walls. It was great! I'm looking forward to how this story progresses maybe with a less tone on the obvious sex for sex sake. It would be nice to see how their relationship would grow from this.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

When you're too lazy to fill in the skin color

Rainillo
1 x ½ discussion 09 Apr 15:53
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Can we all PLEASE accept this one, just one simple thing? This story is about an incest relation ship between mother and daughter. You like it, you stay and read it. You don't like it, stop reading it.
Stop bringing science and random dude on the sky into this.
THIS IS A FICTIONAL MANGA!!!

^THIS
Please stop mixing reality into a fictional story, it's just making pointless arguments. Unless the author specifically said that this was based on a real life couple, I would think of this as a fiction that I would enjoy as a fiction.

Rainillo
Image Comments 26 Nov 14:35
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017
Tumblr_oyqf8owxpd1w9s694o2_raw

more more more and more Sukko pls!

Rainillo
Image Comments 21 Nov 07:17
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017
Dolqnmrxcaeei_2-orig

Yessss more SucyAkko!

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Man it's been such a while since futa came up! Though I didn't expect Syuko of all people to be a quickshot lol

Also, why are there always people saying they don't like futa in the forums of a futa doujinshi/manga? Like, just don't read it, it's good for everyone's mental health lol

Rainillo
Image Comments 16 Nov 10:08
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017
52987954_p0

W a s s u p h o m i e s

Rainillo
1 x ½ discussion 08 Sep 10:37
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

YES YES I literally screamed when I saw this. I cant believe it has a sequel, I thought I'll suffer when the first one ended.

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

a literal cock block

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Oh so that's the technical stuff behind Blazblue's rapid cancel and cancel. Only fighting game I really liked and wanted to learn was Blazblue so OTL. And yeah, Shijou is too much of a fanatic to be a good teacher, she needs to chill and think about it in the perspective of Mino who never played in an arcade before much less a fighting game.

Rainillo
Saki discussion 09 Jul 07:49
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

That has to be the lewdest scene in this manga so far. Mairu reserved 7 han back then and the most Himeko got is quivering thighs and a red face.

Anyways, Ritz needs more time management so hiatus is good. And I wish kiyosumi vs shiratodai is good enough for all these stalling

Rainillo
Drift discussion 03 Jun 04:33
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Holy **** it's in Dynasty, I had to look twice at my physical copy to confirm I wasn't dreaming HAHA

Yeah publisher should publish more yuri stories! They're completely flooded with BL already! ;-;

Rainillo
Toki discussion 15 May 12:57
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I'm honestly curious on how this event turns out because if I recall correctly, Izumi is a butt monkey in Achiga-hen

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I don't know why but that kept my heart pounding like crazy @@ more Unya! Moreeeee!!!!