Forum › Posts by Clover0Project

Clover0Project
AnoYuna discussion 02 Mar 10:16
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I have to agree with other commenters on this second page. The romance for Yuna and Hina are just so rushed (On another note, Hina is cute, but I can't imagine her in sexual activities yet. Fluff wins for her, sorry). I think the game is better to have options that lead to either Hina or Ano with better developments (the rest as linear is perfect, but just not this). Because of this default Hina ending I lowered the rating and I'm still pissed off when I remember it. Not to mention Ano helped Yuna a few times even when she doesn't know anything...she deserves something at least. Well, I love OT3, anohinayuna is good, but...

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

As expected from Fumiko Fumi. And when I expected happiness at the end of chapter 1...by the way, does yaoi in this site has to be crossdressing or something else? I would like to recommend a shounen-ai (not hardcore) old manga, which is great, and has separate het as well (but it's great, really) but...

Edited as it's complete now: I'm happy they got happy ending! A story about acceptance. It's beautiful. I adore all of her works. But yes, I hope she can make a cheerful one in the future.

last edited at Mar 2, 2017 10:04AM

Clover0Project
obsessed discussion 02 Mar 03:27
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

The art is better than I thought, but there can be improvements. The story is too compressed, I agree. It can be better.

Clover0Project
Stolen Love discussion 27 Feb 23:19
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Looking forward to everything! (laughs) Cheating isn't my kind of stuff but...for Honoka-harem-ish, I'll read anything.

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

The art is great!! I like how Nico acts as well. NicoHono needs more love.

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing this article. It's very interesting. I'm happy for how yuri genre has grown. There are negative effects that come along, of course, but in a positive light, this is truly a happy moment.

The rest is just my wishful thinking and personal thoughts, don't mind me. I like yaoi and yuri. Without yaoi to introduce me to the world of same-sex romance, I won't like yuri. There is always a saying "you will become gay if you like gay stuffs" or something similar. As a girl, liking yuri as well felt weirder than liking yaoi before. But that's nothing now. Anyway, I personally want a growth in yaoi genre as well. As I'm more active in yaoi-centered fandom outside Dynasty, I've seen many things from yaoi fans that sadden me so much. Of course, this also happened in yuri world. However, yuri is slowly growing for the better, taking the fans along as well. I want yaoi to take the the same step (as far as I can see, none right now - sure, webtoons have yaoi now, but many are similar to the original yaoi - more forceful. There's little ammount of sweet and fluff yaoi out there. Yuri!! On Ice normalized the homosexual couple, but the fans are...quite embarrassing). Same-sex romance genre in fiction might affect reality. They might change the mainstream world's view about homosexuals to the better. That's a true revolution for me - for them to be equal in the real world.

On another note, I also wish for peace between the three forces - het, yaoi, and yuri. The three are romance, just with different genders/sex, the works have variation, and overall similar in terms of "loving someone" - I see no point in fighting. That is all.

Clover0Project
Image Comments 19 Feb 08:32
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016
Utujpcn

Give us more!!

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

A good rare pairing! And cute. I never know this pairing exists, either...interesting.
Also, that Miho x Everyone, yes, approved!

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

The art is so good!! It's nice to see Konoe the tsundere being dominated. That punch seems hurt, but, the other girl has accepted everything about her, putting up with occasional abuse to get her feelings across (or to please her horny self and pleasures Konoe, err), even dares to tease her afterwards. I hope Konoe will return her feelings more honestly in the future.

last edited at Feb 15, 2017 1:39AM

Clover0Project
Desire discussion 15 Feb 01:27
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Come on, let the artist does whatever they want.
Anyway, this is pretty nice for a short story! Dark, that's for sure.

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

So, when do you guys think Nana will turn into a vampire? Round the middle of the series or at the end? (remember, it's a CHANCE of happening, and obviously getting bitten a lot would massively increase that chance)

My prediction is that, via some comedic twist of fate, Yuu will defy the statistics and turn all of her classmates into vampires.

HAREM. Glad I'm not the only one thinking about this.
I'm just sad there are people who dislike Rin's existence...sobs.

Clover0Project
Image Comments 15 Feb 01:05
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016
95xil5o

Chika is going to be kidnapped omg ahaha. I love these three pairings with Chika~

last edited at Feb 15, 2017 1:06AM

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

BLESS
Happy birthday Kanan!!

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I'm very happy Yuu is falling, but...Touko wishes for her not to change, so...pain is coming. Bittersweet.

Clover0Project
Image Comments 03 Feb 06:15
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016
Tumblr_okjdy4qetg1r33mr5o1_1280

A confession: To be very honest, as I'm a harem trash, I ship Yuna with everyone else. And I still do.

Clover0Project
Image Comments 30 Jan 04:42
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016
58930061_p0

I actually like this as well. They have some chemistry.
I love you, internet.

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 4:43AM

Clover0Project
Apple Mint discussion 28 Jan 23:01
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

FINALLY. HifuAo (Aoba is always the uke for me excuse me) is nice but this is good too!!
Though every time I read "Aoba" I swear I can hear a certain male dog's voice from a certain game...

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Being a M and S at the same time. The ultimate role. Then wanting to have your heart crushed into pieces...I have no idea about that one.
Anyway, this isn't exactly my cup of tea, sadly, but I like the creepiness and the art.

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Huh, I think this is pretty nice. That peaceful feeling and getting a friend like you hope. Readers need more insight on the protagonist's feeling, but it's pretty good for me.

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

wrong place to say this and i am aware but wow rin is tasty

I completely agree.
Anyway. The art is pretty good and the comedy is good. Vampire = NEETs is real!
Also waiting for yuri, but dayum that Rin. I'm in love already.
I think he and Yuu can develop a good platonic relationship, probably like family (since Yuu lives alone for some reason and her behavior suggests some dark past to me).

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 6:18AM

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

^TRUE. I can imagine the library's destruction.
Ah, Personal Color. I love their works. Amazing. Also, that kind of Patche is really nice! The dynamics between Alice and Marisa as well. Alice looks older and wiser and Marisa looks younger (and cuter), though, but that's also nice.

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

This is actually amazing (2). Also, I approve this pairing. It's really nice...and bittersweet.

Clover0Project
Image Comments 21 Jan 01:02
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016
37696933_p0

Alice is bottom by default indeed

Clover0Project
Image Comments 21 Jan 00:56
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016
53200759_p0

This artist is really amazing sobs