Forum › Posts by Z. Long

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

@Anon Yeah, that's the downside to the trick. Once they realize that you understood them the entire time you can never use it again. But they should get the message from that and leave you alone.

Maybe I should try hitting on her ^^ I'm sure she'd never show up again after that (^_^)b

I was tempted to suggest that. If you do go through with that, please tell us how it went. :D

joined Jan 20, 2016

@Utopia Thanks for translating those parts, google translate makes everything difficult to read. I agree PMMM has to be one of the best anime I've seen because of its depth and hidden symbolism.

@Alice Same, I don't consider Homura's actions wrong because she's looking for the bigger picture and she tried to find a solution that didn't result in the death of the other puella magi.

@Anon Yeah, we have them here. It kind of strange considering that most people here happen to be Christian. Usually, I just ignore them until they give up and leave. Sometimes I pretend that I don't understand English.

joined Jan 20, 2016

@Alice Cheshire Yeah you're right, the series end didn't really solve anything for Homura. TBH I'm surprised that Homura maintained her sanity as long as she did. If it were me I would have lost it around 10 cycles.
@Utopia

To sum-up : Yuri is the best. As long as it's yuri, it's ok.

I don't entirely agree with that. There are some works of Yuri that I won't read and I'm not cool with, but that's bound to happen.

I always find it interesting when heterosexual men like yuri.

I guess it's like straight girls reading yaoi.

That was exactly what I was thinking.

I know girls who enjoy yaoi. I've never tried to talk to them about it. For some reason I've never enjoyed yaoi. I've tried to but it never worked out. That and I don't want them to think that I'm weird or something like that.

joined Jan 20, 2016

@Anon About the previous post about going to the doctors to have my blood tested. I highly doubt I'll be doing that anytime soon. I hate the doctors. I have a slight sensory disorder that causes me to have stronger reactions to certain things such as bright lights, loud sounds, etc. and I hate needles to the point were I'd block and stop you from jamming it into me. (I honestly thought I'd get over my fears but it only seemed to get worse.)

On you prev post about life and love, I have a similar view. I also want to share one of my favorite quotes: “For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.” – Carl Sagan. I think it sums everything up. Regardless of how we came into existence and what happens when we die, we are but small specks in an ever expanding universe. Love and family helps make the vastness less scary.

On a lighter note to everyone: It seems like everyone likes PMMM. What are your feelings on the Movie (Rebellion)? People I've talked to didn't much like the movie. I personally have I love/hate feelings towards it.

Hopefully everything I've said makes sense I didn't get much sleep last night.

Z. Long
Image Comments 08 Aug 08:11
joined Jan 20, 2016
Familiar__a_gleam_by_emily_fay-d7d6fz8

^ It probably had to do with the positioning. I thought it was a parody of the KnM ED.

Z. Long
Image Comments 07 Aug 23:10
joined Jan 20, 2016
Pulse%20ep15%20cover

@TayLyn Yeah they added an English version.

last edited at Aug 7, 2016 11:10PM

Z. Long
Image Comments 07 Aug 22:58
joined Jan 20, 2016
Pulse%20ep15%20cover

@TayLyn Posting links to outside readers breaks forum rule #8 & #9. Plus you should support the author. If you have a smart phone you could download the Lezhin app and buy coins to unlock the manhwa. Doing it this way you can use google wallet (on android) and avoid giving out your credit card and the similar. To see Pulse you have to login on the website and buy it there. They can't post the R rated ones directly on the app but you can read it on the app after purchasing.

joined Jan 20, 2016

@Neko I heard its pretty nice there. Enjoy your trip. :D

@Galich I'm glad you're safe. I've never understood how people forget their glasses especially if they really can't see without them. I see how people forget that they're wearing them. My friend forgot and jumped straight into a 12 foot pool and lost his glasses down there. Someone else had to dive for them because he couldn't see them. Personally, I can't see anything clearly without mine. I almost walked straight into some barbed wire when I was out in the woods and in the creek. After someone pointed it out I still couldn't really see it.

@Anon It's cool that you know your blood type even cooler that you're an universal blood donor. I haven't the foggiest of ideas on what type I am. If I were to get into an accident where I'd need donated blood I doubt I'd be conscious. Plus I'm pretty sure since O- is the universal blood is carried on ambulances (at least where I live).

joined Jan 20, 2016

To start the new page on another topic, what's the latest song or artist that everyone came across?

Something I totally missed when I was younger: Hobo Humpin Slobo Babe by Whale, which (aside from being a totally insane name for a song) was featured on Beavis & Butthead way back in the day when MTV still had music videos....

https://youtu.be/2up7su7CeMU

@OldFart That song name isn't that strange to me. Now a here's a strange album name: "The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser" by Rob Zombie. When I read that I was like what??? O.o Then I read the song titles. I was like he lost it didn't he? Yup, he did.

The latest song I've head was "7 Days to the Wolves" by Nightwish.

What's the longest song you've heard from start to finish and enjoyed?

Z. Long
joined Jan 20, 2016

I nominate the tag Depressing as fuck. Now if you need me, I'm going to sob in the corner...

joined Jan 20, 2016

Good job. Like the others the music is kind of loud. I'll be back to read the next part. :)

Z. Long
Image Comments 31 Jul 12:05
joined Jan 20, 2016
58107637_p0

^ Same :D

joined Jan 20, 2016

I leave for a week and now there's a ton of post.

@Alvis My schools' recorders were terrible. I never wanted to learn off them. The teacher said that she cleaned them, but no amount of cleaning would allow me to over look the fact that the kids chewed and slobbered all over them. That and she stored them in a questionable tub in a cockroach infested school. Gag... I think I actually used them once because she made me. Then we lost our music and art programs and said screw science.

If anyone ever asks me if I can play any instrument, I usually jokingly reply that I can play a mean slide whistle. :P Man, they are annoying. XD

@Anon Let us know what you think about Steins;Gate. It's one of my personal favorites.

Other note: So do you guys know about and/or do mudding? (AKA mud pitting/bogging)? Personally I don't do it as I don't want to wash my car, ruin my limited and precious clothing, or let my car stuck. Also apparently you don't even need a car, people will just trek threw it and play around in it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Z. Long
Image Comments 22 Jul 17:51
joined Jan 20, 2016
57820867_p1

Kind of WTF but LOL

Z. Long
joined Jan 20, 2016

Their relationship is like a stereotypical male and female couple from two (or three) generations ago.

Chapter 10, Panel 5, Column A is like a perfect example of this, "Honey, I got you a new kitchen appliance for a present. Now get in the kitchen and use it."

Really I got more of the "I heard you were talking about this and thought I could give this to you as a gift" vibe. I thought it was sweet of her to do that.

joined Jan 20, 2016

@Galich Congrats! :D

Z. Long
joined Jan 20, 2016

Luftoru posted:

(<- literally the largest the avatar allows me goddamit Canva ) Yeah the problem is, that it not only counts the picture but also the space around it too which is quite annoying. So I prolly look for another way to edit it with another software. Thx for the helping tho :)

I use an image compressor to help reduce the size. You can easily google one it help reduce mine so I didn't have an issue with the avatar img.

joined Jan 20, 2016

Well, that was an interesting read... Don't know how I feel about the ending though. Overall it was enjoyable it was just rushed and a lot got packed into two volumes. If it was allowed to be stretched out longer it probably would have a better plot flow.

joined Jan 20, 2016

On another note, anyone ever seen a pairing (yuri or otherwise) and instantly took a liking for it?

Like, all the time.

Yeah, of course.

joined Jan 20, 2016

@Anon99 Evil plans have been postponed in light of cake. MMM... cake... XD

Blackkitty What is the name of that bug? It looks similar to the ones I see around here called "silverfish". Those guys scare the hell out of me. Mostly because I pretty tired when I see them and then think I'm seeing things and sometimes I miss identify them as baby cockroaches. Spooking me even more.

Honestly, I hate most of the bugs around here: Cockroaches (the size of the palm of my hand, gifted with the power of flight. Never knew those guys could fly until I saw it happen o_O), Brown Recluses, Black Widows, Brown Widows. Luckily, most of them are preventable with some good old bug poison and a clean house. But then there's still those evil bastards. They're harmless, but they still get me to leap a yard backwards.

Just to end on a better note, I have a story from my childhood about a glass door. I was with my family on vacation at the beach so we stayed at a condo. It was late at night and my mother was out on the balcony separated from the main room by the sliding glass door. Like the idiot I was back then, I knew the door was there, but I couldn't really see if it was open or closed. So I walked straight smack into the glass and my mother watched the whole thing and started laughing at me. In retrospect, I could've looked for the door handle's location or try the air around the glass door before walking through.

joined Jan 20, 2016

Does super intelligence count? I'd rather have that than a super power considering the fact you could use your intelligence to create an invention that mimics any super power you could want. Not to mention the ability to advance mankind into a new age. (As well as creating a technology to control and enslave everyone... Muahahaha!!! or cure diseases and make the world a better place. :D )

joined Jan 20, 2016

If I have to pick sides, it is a no brainer for me; cats.

I second the motion. Cats rule! How can I not like this! (Luckily for me, my cat is a good sport. :) )

joined Jan 20, 2016

@OriginalGengar To be honest, I'd say that talking about cats is more unhealthy. After all, when there's someone crazy in the media, they always have a cat or two.

@Galich Personally. I'd rather have someone think I'm the crazy cat person than the crazy person who talks to themselves. Honestly I love both dogs and cats but there's more cats in my area than dogs. Mainly its because some irresponsible person left their cats when they moved and then they started to multiply and ripping into my trash.

@ChocolateCakeLover I love you username. Chocolate cake is awesome especially double layered chocolate cake with chocolate icing. I think I'm going to get some cake soon...

joined Jan 20, 2016

This? :D

It's fewer pages though... But more couples!

Holy moly... ummm... yeah I think that would deserve that tag. Didn't know we had that here. So many different couples. Was it me or did it seem to suffer from quantity of couples and lack of quality couple time?

joined Jan 20, 2016

Maybe add a Totally Absurd Amounts of Sex tag, for good measure?

If The Dog's Desire and the Reality of Discipline is Insane Amounts of Sex then what would you suggest to be Totally Absurd Amounts of Sex or it doesn't exist...yet?