Forum › Posts by ekw79

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I'm not sure if the next chapter will be finale after Mikoto turned into a girl.

ekw79
Reversal discussion 05 Mar 23:16
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

ekw79 posted:

Whether that work will be translated or not, like I said before, I'll pass.

Whatever that work will be translated or not, it is unrelated to this thread. This thread is about Reversal (and by extension about its sequel Reversible), not all existing work of this author, so your dislike of their other works is irrelevant here. If you want to complain about it, do it in author's thread.

Sure ! No problemo !

ekw79
Reversal discussion 05 Mar 21:45
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Whether that work will be translated or not, like I said before, I'll pass.

ekw79
Magan&Danai discussion 05 Mar 19:30
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

LOL! Just try to act normally.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Incestuous yuri wedding ? Why not? As long as it's love. Way to go, Ranka!

ekw79
Boob sex discussion 05 Mar 17:49
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

It depends on the definition. Someone said rubbing boobs against man's thing, or rubbing boobs against woman's clit. For me, the extreme one(I'll call the real one) is pressing one or pair of her boobs so it/they can go inside woman's vagina or womb. Only Oyu no Kaori's doujins had that approval but it's a long time ago.

ekw79
Reversal discussion 05 Mar 17:39
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Sadly, the author's next work is darker and guess what, she got raped forcefully by men at night (that's the truth). The ending is bad. You can check it in yuri project. I'll choose to abandon it.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I'm glad our female MC, Ethika or Echika (hard to say that), was yuri in Tokyo NECRO. There's alsohet route if you play as our male MC. How can a futanari scene exist ?

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 4:28AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

We got a parody on Koukaku no Pandora latest episode. It adapted from Terminator Judgement Day with Swear Not To Kill plus zero casualties.

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 3:49AM

ekw79
Random ART 03 Mar 21:04
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

ekw79:

[inline image of http://safebooru.donmai.us/data/sample/sample-4dc0b3027384c1a328bee8bb8aaef039.jpg]

Source : http://safebooru.donmai.us/data/sample/sample-4dc0b3027384c1a328bee8bb8aaef039.jpg
A child of Akagi x Kaga.

Some sites such as Tumblr or Twitter does allow image hotlinking (posting the image hosted on that site on another site).

But that site is one that blocks image hotlinking. You might see the image on the page, because your browser has already loaded it once and saved it in the browser cache. But for everyone else, it's a broken image.

In order to put the image in your post, you have to rehost the image using an image host such as Postimage.org:

http://s15.postimg.org/r1fq8pc6z/sample_4dc0b3027384c1a328bee8bb8aaef039.jpg

I need a favor. Could you please delete this image quickly ? It pissed me off since the author had worked a non-yuri art involving Akagi and admiral sex.

ekw79
Lily Love discussion 03 Mar 09:21
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Ratana has new series called Pulse and this series has two chapters so far. The main character was from Mentality one-shot and she's a cardiology surgeon.

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 9:23AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

If Sumin x Sungji get along well, who'll supposed to be by Seju's side ? That's gonna be interesting.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I don't really understand chapter 10 at all. Yuu falls in love with the real Nanami but Nanami wants to become her older sister's replacement. What kind of plot is this ? Duh!

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Originally, only Iono-sama The Fanatic had your issue approved. Blue Drop and Renai Idenshi XX didn't count. Blame! manga ? Actually it does but a little confused and not a yuri manga. In VN, there were Seisai no Resonance and HakuAi. In anime, Vandread had Ezra x Rebecca having a child named Kalua (in novel, I believe).

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Recently, there's no more chapter since October last year. But I can tell specific scene that Haruka gave her ribbon to Sumi, and Sumi held and kissed Haruka's hair. Hmm! I thought Sakura Trick had ended. I'm not sure about that.

ekw79
Image Comments 02 Mar 05:00
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015
Ndstcix

There's one more NozoEli family from this author but was translated in Korean.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

In chapter 28, Shonagon went Super Saiyajin mode ?!?

WHAT?!! Ch 28?!!! Please give more spoiler!!! Or give me a link!

www.77mh.com/201502/304565.html

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

In chapter 28, Shonagon went Super Saiyajin mode ?!?

ekw79
Manly discussion 27 Feb 21:10
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Mostly aimed for Hollywood action movies parody. The only Japanese version I knew was from Hokuto no Ken or JoJo.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

i wonder if there's a laboratory or hospital on an isolated island in Seisai no Resonance for that. Well, whatever !

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

From the description I read from Seisai no Resonance :
Our female MC, Kanae, was Miku x Mirai's daughter then in the story there's mother daughter incestuous sex scenes.The thing that I don't understand is how can two girls conceive a child together and then Kanae becomes her own mother's lover ? Aww!!
Somebody has to tell me about it.

last edited at Feb 25, 2016 8:29AM

ekw79
Chata Maru discussion 23 Feb 06:26
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

There were totally 11 doujins about MariAli and their biological child, Arisa, in Chinese translations.

last edited at Feb 24, 2016 8:10AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

please please no sad ending no sad ending no sad ending NO SAD ENDING!!!

Haruto ended up with a red haired woman, but the ending for Asami x Minato : she just hugged her and I didn't know the meaning of last words in the last panel.

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 9:20PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Hmm! Looks like Arnie's T-800 and satellite weapon from Bond movie added here! Very nice!

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I forgot to mention about Suzu's past. In reality, she fell in love with a guy in her past life, right ? So I wonder if she'll be in love with Kouko even if it's not a doujin.