Forum › Posts by PraiseYuri

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Cool a new chapter, I liked what I read last time I think. Oh wait it's the weird accent translation one.

Ooh it looks like the translator finally decided to drop the stereotypical Irish accent. Good call, good call

"Me blood's boiling"

I really can't. Everytime I see a dinnae I just fall out of the manga's immersion and start reading that girl's voice as a stereotypical Irish man.

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

You should drop the accent, it's a bit ridiculous to see "me laddies". Honestly I'm seeing it as pirate talk lol

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Promising premise but it's Kodama Naoko.

READY TO BE DISAPPOINTED AGAIN

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Why tho

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015
  • Lots of depictions of het
  • Constant feeling of hopelessness/no progress
  • MC is kinda boring

Really wanted to like this manga because I love TMNR'S art and EliUmi doujins but this story is really not my cup of tea (and in my opinion worse drama than Citrus). Second time dropping this manga, hopefully for good.

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

We don't get to hear Azusa's thoughts so it's possible she feels similarly to Midori but just doesn't understand her own feelings yet. Or she really means what she says, who knows. Really fantastic art it's a shame this will probably be another one shot that will never get the closure I really want.

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

I mean if we're going by the anime, their kisses were anything but innocent. These girls were progressively getting lewder and I think it was only a matter of time before they went full hormones.

last edited at Nov 20, 2017 9:09PM

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

As a HUGE fan of Karen X Honoka the pairing did nothing for me - but the art was great - esp page 5 - pretty damn hot!

But PLEASE someone write a KxH - I mean it is the second most canon pairing in the show ! and Honoka may well be the sweetest of all the characters :)

It exists (but it's untranslated) - https://e-hentai.org/g/849220/295bb23338/

Personally I like both Karen pairings.

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Went from hahaha how sweet > please no > are you fucking kidding me author.

Went from fluffy cotton candy to generic yuri drama.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Delet this

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Please tell me these misunderstandings will get cleared in the future chapters. It's starting to become formulaic and I'd rather it not go down the path of misunderstanding every chapter with an unchanging relationship.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

@serenata

Yeah, I interpreted as she took the money and felt like a piece of shit after hearing Sara turn it down. I guess I could see it as she found out about the cocoon thing for the first time (Sensei never told her).

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Eh this Manga went from dumb fun to just dumb for me. Each chapter seems pretty formulaic and dialogue is just plain boring. Not all yuri Manga has to be deep or meaningful but this one is painfully shallow, easy drop.

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Ririha is such a bitch

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

@Shion

You can't even consider this Manga subtext, it's just another boring generic sports manga, which I think is somehow worse because it's focused on VIDEO games. Which are in their best form as actual videos rather than panels.

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Didn't recognize this as a Tamamusi work until I saw the author name. Love Tamamusi work, looking forward to the next chapters.

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

I think this Manga could be interesting. While the fetish Cafe setting is pretty stupid and mildly creepy(with all the dudes watching), I like the brunt characters and this Manga COULD be something different.

To those that have read ahead, how is the yuri levels? I can't trust Dynasty's tagging system anymore since it seems they arbitrarily and inconsistently decide what is subtext and what is yuri anymore (fighting gamer Manga is yuri, Knight sports Manga is yuri, but she gets girls everyday is subtext, etc)

last edited at Jul 15, 2017 11:02AM

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

@LexXxich

You actually have to compete for yourself to see the fun. The matches are thrilling when you're personally involved and Ofc winning is fun.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Age gap and things are already kicking off.

Another great release like usual, Tender Yuri Scans tastes are amazingly similar to mines.

PraiseYuri
Yuri☆Kome discussion 10 Jul 23:12
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Wow no sudden, last minute interruption to break them up, am I still reading Manga?

I like the development and I'm excited to see they story will continue in the next chapter with this substantial turn of events.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

@shenron67

I agree, fighting games are actually pretty hard to get in to. Maybe the other girl is actually just terrible at fighting games and they'll drown in pools at EVO.

@Wtv
Good to know I won't have to expect something then. Though I think I haven't seen any yuri sports Manga beyond subtext anyways. Looks boring so I'll probably follow loosely.

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

There needs to be more gyaru yuri, I hope this gets a meatier sequel Speaking of which, why isn't there a gyaru tag?

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Best ending: Rinko truly gets over A-chan(maybe through a possible future situation where she does end up with A-chan but realized A-chan is an awful person) and falls in love with Shijou-san. They become true couple and adopt the three children for happy end.

Most likely ending: Rinko returns back to 14-years goes into the future again where she's no longer with Shijou-san and ends up coupling with Koharu somehow to my dismal.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 3:28PM

PraiseYuri
Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

@wooberjig

Where's the Ashita kimi ni Aetara 3 & 4 translations/by who? Seems like great potential but chaossteam has that Manga on very low priority.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

@elevown
What 9 pages? Or am I missing a joke