Forum › Posts by MakaS0ul

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

The bit at the end with Shiranui and Kagerou was adorable. A cute read.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Finally, the world's greatest manga has been updated. My day is already looking better.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

This was a surprisingly lighthearted story. Nice, cute read.

MakaS0ul
Image Comments 02 Jun 22:56
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015
Tumblr_nv582mq34f1ro2wzho1_1280

Bro... clutches heart

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Historical settings are always fun. I'm looking forward to more!

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I'm laughing so hard at the reality biking part

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I'm happy to see another Kumano x Suzuya doujin here! One of my favorite pairings!

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Hold up, their romantic dinner is soup and sandwiches?

The economy is rough.

MakaS0ul
Image Comments 26 May 02:11
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015
Cjipigiuoaawaoe.jpg%20large

Maybe she's sad because she loves the other girl but can't be with her?

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I expected this kind of ending. Not much changed between the two girls and I doubt it ever really will. Still, I've come to expect this from Kodama, so it's not a big surprise.

Reo understands Meiko's true feelings now, and, in Meko's absence, came to understand her own feelings as well. Seems like a big change to me.

The main thing is that the relationship is still pretty toxic. Reo even acknowledges that she will lose sight of herself and that they can't go back to how innocent they used to be once they are together. The whole issue with the story was how their relationship had deteriorated almost completely. By the end, there is some patchwork done to "fix" their relationship, but in the end, it was still just a patch job; it didn't fix the underlying problems. Thus, I personally don't believe that very much changed.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

An adult life time skip is always fun. This was really cute!

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I expected this kind of ending. Not much changed between the two girls and I doubt it ever really will. Still, I've come to expect this from Kodama, so it's not a big surprise.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I'm not familiar with Kantai Collection so maybe that's why I didn't really get the ending. Why did she say "nice to meet you"? Also, are they sisters? Is this incest?

Technically speaking, they are "sister ships", meaning they are in the same ship class. There is a lot of debate around whether or not romance between ships within the same class is incest, and I doubt we will ever know for sure. In other words, it's up to you whether you want to view it as incest or not.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

That was kind of abrupt... I agree with everyone else: there needs to be a third part.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Yay, it's back ! /o/ thanks :3

Eh, so Ururu is "slightly below" Tooru in term of power but still get defeated with a one-hit KO ? XD Kinda like how it somehow build up a shonen style fight that might get stretched over too many chapters just to sweep it under the rug at the first chance it get. :p

To me, it looked like Iruru didn't get the chance to transform (where she could use her full power) before Tooru blasted the shit out of her. That might explain why Iruru got one-hit KO'ed.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Well that was cute!

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

They're so cute! I'm glad to see more of them!
Also, congratulations Nevri! Keep up the good work! :3

last edited at May 9, 2016 4:05AM

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I hope glasses girl will make this more interesting than it seems like it will be. If she gets them to address the root of the problem, I'll be satisfied.

MakaS0ul
Image Comments 04 May 23:02
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015
[aosode]

Fast food yuri... I feel like I've seen it all now...

MakaS0ul
Image Comments 04 May 22:59
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015
26452113_p0

Aki's personality surprised me during my first play through. I was sure she was gonna be the super strict hardass type, but I was pleasantly surprised. The two work well together.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Finally! I'm glad to see something for my favorite couple!

MakaS0ul
Image Comments 01 May 03:57
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015
[safai]

My order would be the same as @YurixLily

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Oh, it's a classic "something bad happened to me and you feel guilty, so I'll exploit it because I actually have feelings for you, but I can't tell you," plot. Eh. We'll see how this goes.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Age gap reversals are always fun.

MakaS0ul
Love Magnet discussion 25 Apr 23:13
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Dat pickup line tho